Author Outpost: Previous Topic I can hardly wait...... Next Topic  

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2008 :  7:29:47 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
For the new MaryJane book. My husband's family has an amazing cabin in the blue mountains. So the outdoor thing is something that we live. But I havent always appreciated it's simplicity the way I do now..... So I am looking forward to all the new ideas and energy the book will bring.

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl #185

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jun 17 2008 :  11:10:13 PM  Show Profile
Ordered mine today. It was sure fun to get to talk to Sunny on the phone!! I am really looking forward to this one!!

Jenny in Utah
Proud Farmgirl sister #24
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

mima
True Blue Farmgirl

1573 Posts

1573 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  06:23:56 AM  Show Profile
Me too!!! Ordered mine from Amazon! can't wait!!!

Go to Top of Page

Mountain Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

JoAnn
Colville Washington
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  06:57:33 AM  Show Profile
Think I'll camp by my mailbox until it comes in: ) Did they change the cover of the book? In the magazine the cover was a vintage camper and clothesline with aprons hanging on the line and then I saw it I think on Maryjane's website with a cover of the interior of the wall tents. JoAnn
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  07:28:44 AM  Show Profile
I cant wait eaither. The stitching book came early to those of us who ordered from the farm. I keep checking the mail box just hoping!

Farmgirl Sister #17
Blog
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Felt and Fabric Crafts
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  07:29:48 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
JoAnn, I am not sure about the cover.. now you got me a wondering as well.. willl be fun to see it wont it?

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  07:32:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
I ordered mine last month. Cant wait to smell it!!LOL

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

Continuous effort, not strength or intelligence is the key to unlocking our potential
Liane Cardes

http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

www.justanotherhousewife.etsy.com

Aunt Debs Etsy
http://www.etsy.com/shop.php?user_id=5848156
Go to Top of Page

jenbove

320 Posts

Jennifer
Calico Rock AR
USA
320 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  11:57:17 AM  Show Profile
Hey Girls,
Less than a week to wait! They did change the cover, kinda last minute. It's the wall tent shot, which is so warm and inviting - can't wait to "get in"!

Let us all know when you get yours and what your 1st impressions are.

Jen

GOT A "WILD HAIR"?
COME VISIT MARYJANE'S OUTPOST!

www.maryjanesoutpost.com

Farmgirl Sisterhood Member # 9

My Blog: The View From My Boots
www.bovesboots.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  7:47:04 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
It will be fun to see who the 1st one to post that they got the new book.. lets meet back here and see.. OK!
I am committed to doing a wall tent in my back yard this year..But more then that, just getting out and breathing in the fresh air and slowing life down a little more. I was reading over the "badges" in the outpost section of the sisterhood badges..................and I am so excited about the challenges that are layed out in them... anyway, I am not sure when I will find the time to read the new book as, I am spending every free minute on the blog or reading the idea and stitching room books :)... but I am sure I will squeeze it in somehow!

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Em
True Blue Farmgirl

137 Posts

Emme
Carnation WA
137 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  10:52:49 PM  Show Profile
I am too too excited about the next couple of weeks...the new book AND the new magazine coming out back to back! Ahhhh...I'll be in reading heaven!

Farmgirl Sister #138
http://www.LilBitCrunchy.blogspot.com

"In my world everyone is a pony, and they all eat rainbows and poop out butterflies." -Horton Hears a Who
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2008 :  10:56:49 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Hey EM.. and T-shirts to boot... we will be on over-load :) We'll not that you can truly get to much of a great thing. But your right tooooo excited!

Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Jun 26 2008 :  9:09:37 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
SO.... It is here! and not a disappointment! I already have "must-do's" from the new book...I love the pictures and just the whole feel. I wondered how in the world could she possible match the idea book.. and yet somehow she did...it is like she reaches out from the pages and grabs your hand and says, "hey sis, let's go play"...... and I am ready!

Go to Top of Page
  Outpost: Previous Topic I can hardly wait...... Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page