palmettogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

571 Posts

sue
camden south carolina
USA
571 Posts

Posted - May 21 2008 :  06:10:12 AM  Show Profile
jin doesn't appear to be one of the "six" either, however, in one of the flashbacks/flash forwards, i believe they show him in the future, but not exactly in the same time zone as his pregnant wife??? maybe that's the whole thing behind this.....people keep moving thru different timezones and not at the same time???
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 21 2008 :  06:21:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Why do I have the feeling that they are going to leave us Lost to the very end? Wouldn't that be just like the show? To never ever tie up the loose ends?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

TabithaLenox
True Blue Farmgirl

605 Posts

Kim
Gettysburg PA
USA
605 Posts

Posted - May 21 2008 :  06:32:59 AM  Show Profile
I wonder about the alternate reality thing too....or maybe they all really did die in the crash and just think they're alive? you just can't know for sure....

Kim

Farmgirl #184

http://www.tabithalenox.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - May 22 2008 :  4:48:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
OK EVERYONE who is a Lost Fan.....Here we go again!!! Oh my Gosh...has a week really passed....I've been trying to solve all the Kitchen Redo probs that have been going on around here and can hardly believe it is Thursday night yet again!!!! Heather I got out my island garb...TeHeheh.....will grab a little coctail on the way to my comfy seat next to my Honey and we are off again with the Characters of Oceanic Air Flight 815!!!

I hope we as watchers can SURVIVE to the end of all this!!!! :)

Until Later....later tonight during commercial that is....I'll see if I am the only one who is still hanging in with all this Stuff!!

Audrey

~ Side by side or miles apart....dear friends are always close to the heart ~
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 22 2008 :  4:50:44 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Audrey- I think it is not on tonight. The 2 hour finale is next week. But...doesn't me we can dream of all the hunky hunks!!

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - May 22 2008 :  5:02:10 PM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Heather....Just as I sent my last message.....I found out about that...that it would not be on until next week for the 2 hour finale!!! Guess I missed that announcement somehow last week...... Oh well...sigh....We will have to get together next week!!!!

Until Later,
Audrey

Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - May 29 2008 :  09:57:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Ok Lost Fans..Tonights the Night!!! This is the Big two hour finale for this season!! Hope to see some of ya in and out of our "Lost Party" during commercials....would love to know how everyone is feeling about WHAT'S HAPPENING??????

Until Later,
Audrey

Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 29 2008 :  10:04:06 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I am ready!!! I just have on shorts and a tank top but that is what one wear in Texas as it is so hot but I will drink my soy milk out of a margarita glass tonight!!!

I think they are just going to leave me wanting more and then I will counting the days until the Fall Season starts...grrrr....

Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 29 2008 :  10:07:08 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
It's grey and cloudy out today- not much of a tropical theme here! LOL

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

TabithaLenox
True Blue Farmgirl

605 Posts

Kim
Gettysburg PA
USA
605 Posts

Posted - May 29 2008 :  10:07:58 AM  Show Profile
I won't be going tropical with you but I'll be watching the show tonight for sure!!

Kim

Farmgirl #184

http://www.tabithalenox.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - May 29 2008 :  11:11:50 AM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
No Tropical Theme needed....Just Lots of Good Thinking Caps On!!! Iv'e got fresh lemonade made and ready to go (hey, I figure "they" would probably love some fresh lemonade on the Island :O )!!! See Ya Tonight!!

Until Later,
Audrey

Go to Top of Page

FarmGirl~K
True Blue Farmgirl

512 Posts

Kelly
TX
USA
512 Posts

Posted - May 29 2008 :  11:36:24 AM  Show Profile
I love "lost" too! I have watched it from the beginning & still don't feel I know much more than then. It is addicting though! My DH gets so mad because they keep going around & 'round with it & adding more confusion. It does get me a little frustrated too, but hey I didnt watch the last 4 years to stop now... I want answers! I don't think they're dead, just for the fact that the guy on the boat (heli. pilot) said the bodies were planted on the recovered plane. I don't know what the deal is though. I still have to watch the last 2 weeks. I was on vacation on both Thursdays & didn't get to watch. Thank God for DVR!

"Work as if you were to live a hundred years, pray as if you were to die tomorrow." ~Benjamin Franklin~
Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - May 29 2008 :  11:53:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Kelly,

Great!!!..... glad to know there will be one more at the "Lost Party".......Being in a State of Confusion with others will really be FUN!!!

Until Later,
Audrey

Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - May 29 2008 :  6:51:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Just a quick reminder that Lost starts at 8 p.m. tonight.....cause it is 2 hrs!

Until Later,
Audrey

Go to Top of Page

elphie0503
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Samantha
Gilmer Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - May 30 2008 :  12:43:33 PM  Show Profile  Send elphie0503 an AOL message
Oh-flippin'-kay!!!! What in the heck...I hate hiatus...b/c I wanna know:

Where the island went.
Why Locke is in the casket.
Why Claire doesn't want Kate to come back.
Why...
Why...
Why...

I'm so ready for next season to end all of this madness!!!!!

Dirt under my nails and weeds in my hair...don't tell me I can't dress up with flair!
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 30 2008 :  1:09:00 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Ok,,I was happy to see Sawyer with no shirt on...so that made it worth it!!! ; )

Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

elphie0503
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Samantha
Gilmer Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - May 30 2008 :  7:40:06 PM  Show Profile  Send elphie0503 an AOL message
How romantic was Sawyer?!?! That kiss was smokin' H-O-T!!! ((sigh))

Dirt under my nails and weeds in my hair...don't tell me I can't dress up with flair!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Lost ...The TV Show! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page