Page: of 2

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - May 15 2008 :  8:44:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Does anyone else here watch the show Lost? I am dropping in during commercial....I have to admit My Honey and I are avid watchers....Don't know what the heck is going on but we love it!!! Hahah! Am I the only one who enjoys being Lost in the Plot?

Gotta get back to the show!

Until Later,
Audrey

~ Side by side or miles apart....dear friends are always close to the heart ~

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - May 15 2008 :  8:52:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Audrey! I too am "Lost" :D

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - May 15 2008 :  9:03:46 PM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Alee,

Glad to know you are also "Lost"!! LOL!! What a Masterpiece....really....The writers of this show are really geniuses!!!....To be able to keep people interestested and intrigued for 4 years when noone has any idea what they are watching!!! hahhahah......Amazing Writing!!! Can you imagine their writing sessions!

Until Later,
Audrey

Go to Top of Page

kissmekate
True Blue Farmgirl

890 Posts

Kate
Delano Minnesota
890 Posts

Posted - May 15 2008 :  9:31:56 PM  Show Profile
I LOVE this show! It is one of the few I will make the effort to watch. The phone goes unanswered, and it is the only time my daughter is quiet. (She isn't allowed to make ANY noise during the show-a true hardship for her!)

I have hung up on people who are dumb enough to call me when it is on. They learn and understand once I tell them you HAVE to pay attention to every detail.

Don't miss out on a blessing, just because it isn't packaged the way you expected. ~MaryJo Copeland
Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - May 15 2008 :  9:44:34 PM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Kate,

Yup Kate.......We all pay attention to every detail.....but do we have any idea what the details mean :)!!!! Nope!! But we love it and I think we all think we are going to figure this thing out!!! Keeps our brains working! Keeps our critical thinking skills on the ragged edge!!! Hahahha! Any predictions??

Until Later,

Go to Top of Page

kissmekate
True Blue Farmgirl

890 Posts

Kate
Delano Minnesota
890 Posts

Posted - May 15 2008 :  9:54:53 PM  Show Profile
I know Kate and Jack supposedly end up together. Or do they? I predict they will not get married/ride off into the sunset together.

What I couldn't believe was Claire just up and left Aaron. No Mother I know would do that for the world.

I think Sawyer, Locke and the rest will stay on the island and "move it" like Jacob wants. The Oceanic Six will keep their secret.
Other than that who knows with this show!!! There is always another twist around the corner.

Don't miss out on a blessing, just because it isn't packaged the way you expected. ~MaryJo Copeland
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  05:35:16 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Yes, I watch and it is the only show I record with great anticipation. What are we going to do when the season finale airs, I believe in 2 weeks?? AAAAHHHH!!!!

There are so many twists and turns. I rented the first few seasons to refresh myself because when it first came on, I was on deployment. I try not to think too much because then all the theories start rolling around in my little head.

Heather

Yee-Haw, I am a cowgirl!!!

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

willowtreecreek
True Blue Farmgirl

4813 Posts

Julie
Russell AR
USA
4813 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  07:58:59 AM  Show Profile
I used to watch it but it just made me mad because I didn't understand it. everytime you thouhgt something was cleared up they trew something else in to confuse you. I just don't like it anymore. I like to feel "fullfilled" at the end of a show. I NEVER got that so I quit watching.

Farmgirl Sister #17
Blog
www.willowtreecreek.wordpress.com
Felt and Fabric Crafts
www.willowartist.etsy.com
www.willowtreecreek.com
Go to Top of Page

grace gerber
True Blue Farmgirl

2804 Posts

grace
larkspur colorado
USA
2804 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  09:41:46 AM  Show Profile
I admit it - last night I recorded it because I had company over and I have never recorded a TV show but I was not going to miss LOST.....

I am in a pool with some folks and so far I have won the pot each week so keep those hats tight because the season ending is going to get really confusing. I love that the story requires you to pay attention and think outside of the box - not those spoon feed, milk toast plots.......

See you next week with the popcorn and ice tea.

Grace Gerber
Larkspur Funny Farm and Fiber Art Studio

Where the spirits are high and the fiber is deep
http://www.larkspurfunnyfarm.etsy.com
http://larkspurfunnyfarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  11:17:41 AM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Grace.....I will be here watching with you!!!! .....We can compare "notes" at the end of the show!!!! My son and his group of young lawyers all get together and watch at his place .... they are all single so they get together like watching a football game!! My Honey and I are always amazed how we watch like we know what is going on......hahahahha....I am hoping that the writers at least know where they are going.... cause I would hate to find out they are really as confused as we are!!! Hope we aren't let down when they finally "Wrap"!!!

Until Later,
Audrey

Go to Top of Page

palmettogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

571 Posts

sue
camden south carolina
USA
571 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  11:18:34 AM  Show Profile
we watch lost, too. i'm intrigued by it...and it is amazing as someone said, how they can keep you coming back for 4 years with a show that is a mystery, but never makes ANY progress in solving any of it! what ever happened to the "numbers"???????? oh, and that polar bear, do you remember that in the beginning? when michaels son was reading about it in the comic book? dick thinks the only way this show can end is by being a dream....i guess kind of like "Dallas" is any of you are old enough to remember that program?
Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  11:31:58 AM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Oh!!! Let's have a "Lost" party for the season finale. We can dress in our "island" garbs, bathing suits, flip flops, big hats (with aprons of course) and serve tropical food- grilled pineapple, seafood, maybe a little cocktail anyone??? Oh yum!!! We can take pics and post.

Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

Back Home Again
True Blue Farmgirl

584 Posts

Audrey
Albuquerque New Mexico
USA
584 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  11:49:26 AM  Show Profile  Send Back Home Again an AOL message
Heather.....What a Grand Idea!!! How bout Mai Tais (sp?)!!! Will see you guys next Thursday...it is the 2 hour finale for the season I believe! I think I heard that???? Anyone else wanna join us??

Until Later,
Audrey

Go to Top of Page

Bfriday
True Blue Farmgirl

125 Posts

Jessica
Miles TX
125 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  1:28:53 PM  Show Profile  Send Bfriday an AOL message
I usually watch it pre-recorded from my bed! Sometimes with the covers pulled up to my eyes with the suspense!ha! But, I will remember to make something fruity to drink and chime in!
Sue, I remember Dallas!! remember the big to-do when J.R. got shot!
If it shows them getting off the island than what is going to be the point? I'm worried the show is going to dissapoint me, because I have high expectations for it. But I can't stop tunning in...I'm hooked!

Farmgirl Sister #188
Go to Top of Page

kissmekate
True Blue Farmgirl

890 Posts

Kate
Delano Minnesota
890 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  1:33:03 PM  Show Profile
I barely remember when JR got shot. I was just a kid, but I remember my Mom and Grandma (we were visiting her house) being frustrated that they ahd to wait forever to see who did it.

I hope they don't screw up the ending a la Dallas. I will be very mad if they do.

Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  1:36:05 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
I think it is how everyone is interwoven in their lives that is the point.

Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

elphie0503
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Samantha
Gilmer Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  1:36:56 PM  Show Profile  Send elphie0503 an AOL message
OMG! and last night's eppy was AWESOME!!! I likey some Sawyer....yumm-o!!

Dirt under my nails and weeds in my hair...don't tell me I can't dress up with flair!
Go to Top of Page

kissmekate
True Blue Farmgirl

890 Posts

Kate
Delano Minnesota
890 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  1:55:47 PM  Show Profile
Sawyer is one good looking hunk of a man!!!

Personally, I wouldn't mind being as pretty as Kate or Juliette are-at least for a day or two anyways.

Go to Top of Page

Bfriday
True Blue Farmgirl

125 Posts

Jessica
Miles TX
125 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  2:29:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Bfriday an AOL message
oooh! I agree! Sawyer is yummy!! I likey!! :)

Farmgirl Sister #188
Go to Top of Page

elphie0503
True Blue Farmgirl

500 Posts

Samantha
Gilmer Texas
USA
500 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  2:53:13 PM  Show Profile  Send elphie0503 an AOL message
You know though, Jack and Sayid aren't half bad either...being stranded does a body good!

Dirt under my nails and weeds in my hair...don't tell me I can't dress up with flair!
Go to Top of Page

kissmekate
True Blue Farmgirl

890 Posts

Kate
Delano Minnesota
890 Posts

Posted - May 16 2008 :  2:54:47 PM  Show Profile
None of them are bad looking!!!!
Even Locke is handsome if you are into bald "older" men.

Go to Top of Page

palmettogirl
True Blue Farmgirl

571 Posts

sue
camden south carolina
USA
571 Posts

Posted - May 19 2008 :  06:49:20 AM  Show Profile
i don't trust juliette.....i'll join in to do the party thing, that sounds fun....however, cocoanut and pineapple...that sounds a little like gilligan's island!! oh, my gosh, you all are going to think i'm ancient!! anyway, yes, those guys are getting better-looking, except i can't get "into" Hurley; he needs to find a new shirt! oh, and ben will never be good looking to me....i don't like his lizard/beady eyes!
Go to Top of Page

kissmekate
True Blue Farmgirl

890 Posts

Kate
Delano Minnesota
890 Posts

Posted - May 19 2008 :  1:03:25 PM  Show Profile
I agree, I think Hurley is a total sweetie, but the "dude" drives me crazy. He says that way too much.
If he lost 75-100LBS, he would be really handsome too.

I can't say Ben does it for me either, BUT the guy who plays him is GREAT at being a complete selfish dillhole.

Go to Top of Page

catscharm74
True Blue Farmgirl

4687 Posts

Heather
Texas
USA
4687 Posts

Posted - May 19 2008 :  1:26:08 PM  Show Profile  Send catscharm74 a Yahoo! Message
Josh Halloway is on Ellen today!! OH MY!!!!

Heather

FARMGIRL #90
Go to Top of Page

sugarplum
True Blue Farmgirl

131 Posts

RoseMarie
MS
USA
131 Posts

Posted - May 19 2008 :  5:19:37 PM  Show Profile
It is amazing how they have taken 2 months and made it into 4 years. I love the drama and all the characters but I do wish they would make more sense. Sometimes I get frustrated with the show and vow to never watch it again.

Hugs, RoseMarie

www.sugarplumcottage.blogspot.com

www.sugarplumcottage.etsy.com

"I try to balance my life, barefoot and with a cookie in both hands"
Go to Top of Page

TabithaLenox
True Blue Farmgirl

605 Posts

Kim
Gettysburg PA
USA
605 Posts

Posted - May 21 2008 :  05:28:47 AM  Show Profile
Our family is "Lost" too! What a great show. Everytime you think you have it figured out (sortof) they throw in another detail to change that. Great cast and writing.....and I was so bummed to see Sawyer wasn't one of the 6 that made it back. Hopefully he'll still be alive and well on the island so we can keep tabs on him!! LOL

Kim

Farmgirl #184

http://www.tabithalenox.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Lost ...The TV Show! Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page