Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Apr 21 2008 :  09:03:10 AM  Show Profile
Do any of you know of horse boarding in the Walla Walla, Washington area? I've written a letter to 'Hilltop Stables' (they don't have a website) requesting some info, but I just found them on an Internet search. I need to figure out a place to keep my mare when I move over there in June. Any ideas?

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Apr 23 2008 :  6:34:03 PM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Jodi,
My family lives in Walla Walla.. would you like to have them ask around? I know the walla walla Community college has a rodeo club and use to do have a bulletin board of boarders...........

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Princess
True Blue Farmgirl

1075 Posts

Jodi
Washington
USA
1075 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2008 :  07:43:12 AM  Show Profile
Oh, Rene, that would be so wonderful! I haven't been able to find anything, and not having my own contacts over there makes it difficult. If they could get some ideas for me that would be so helpful!

~Jodi

"Women are like teabags...you never know how strong they are until they get into hot water." Eleanor Roosevelt
Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Washington Horse Boarding? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page