CabinCreek-Kentucky
True Blue Farmgirl

8529 Posts

Frannie
Green County Kentucky
USA
8529 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2008 :  12:55:50 PM  Show Profile
gurlz .. there are quite a few friends who will often request a dolly only to find out she's already been adopted.

i don't do 'orders' .. cuz' all the creativity just goes BLANK . and i tend to run into the woods and hide behind a tree!

thought i'd "TRY" a little something to see if it works for me .. and to help those sweetie-pies who request a dolly and don't get her.

IF you have requested a doll (sometimes over and over) and have not been able to get one .. or are interested in a dolly that has 'certain ways' about her ... and WITHOUT calling this an 'order' (ha! maybe it's that 'word' that makes me run .. i have never been fond of 'authoriatarianism' .. now THERE's a word for ya .. might even have jus' made it up! ..

but anyhoooooooo ... if you E-mail me and tell me you would like a certain 'theme' dolly ... (sewie/gardening/art/loves to read, cook, etc. etc. ... or one with RED hair (or another color) .. or a rag chile dressed in a certain color ...

well, i can't make any promises .. but .. as they 'come through the door' .. and certain things grab my attention as to your 'requests' ... i'll go to this list .. and send these friends the photos of the 'somewhat kind' of dolly they might be looking for .. FIRST .. and give them a chance to get a dolly.

now .. like i 'sed' .. this might not work .. but i can give it a try and see how it 'gels' with creativity.

if you wanna' .. give it a try .. jus' e-mail me. but please remember .. all chilluns are beautiful and special in their own way .. and your 'concept' of what a child will look like or be like .. before they are BORN .. is often not what they turn out to be .. but love them anyway!

i'll watch for your e-mails and make a little list. xo, Sister Frances Catherine

True Friends * Frannie

HEAR MY STORIES
come, visit my:
"GATHERING ROOM" ..
http://freedomvalleyfarm.blogspot.com

adopt a 'rag-chile'
http://sistermercysfoundlinhome.blogspot.com

treasures .. new and olde .. up for adoption:
http://mudpiemanormercantile.blogspot.com

Farmtopia
True Blue Farmgirl

1465 Posts