Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 Anyone heard from Carol Sue or Lavender
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic Anyone heard from Carol Sue or Lavender Next Topic  

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2008 :  6:25:53 PM  Show Profile
Fields Dreamer? I just realized I hadn't seen them on the forums for awhile and I know Theresa had a new baby recently. Anybody know if all is well with them?

Farmgirl Sister #98
Check out my new online store
http://www.shopthefrontier.com/VFstore/index.php?manufacturers_id=79&osCsid=6be4b25bf9555031c6e2e86bbde23dba

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9329 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9329 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2008 :  6:32:12 PM  Show Profile
I just emailed Carol Sue last night but haven't heard from her yet.
Anyone else?

farmgirl sister #43

Kind hearts are gardens
Kind thoughts are roots
Kind words are blossoms
Kind deeds are Fruits

www.torismimi.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

electricdunce
True Blue Farmgirl

2544 Posts

Karin
Belmont ME
USA
2544 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2008 :  6:54:18 PM  Show Profile
I emailed Carol Sue last night too, I was wondering how things are with her. I haven't heard back either. karin

Farmgirl Sister #153

"Give me shelter from the storm" - Bob Dylan
http://moodranch.blogspot.com
http://domesticnonsense.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Apr 12 2008 :  7:12:41 PM  Show Profile
They went to visit family on the Oregon coast. Have been home for nearly a week, but Carol Sue is still trying to catch up on her rest from the grandson's birth and the trip. I had an email I think Friday from her. Just left a message on her machine, told her she's missed and better be checking her emails and the forum. Those who also have Fibromyalgia know when the body gets overworked, it pretty much shuts down until you get enough rest. She was kept very busy helping Teresa right after Caleb was born. That's what moms and grandmoms do, right?
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Apr 13 2008 :  11:38:18 AM  Show Profile
Carol Sue and I had a two hour phone chat last night. Just as I had thought, she's been trying to catch up on rest along with the daily life that continues to need time and attention anyway. Said she'd not seen emails from the gals, but had a slight computer issue and hope it's resolved. Nice to be missed :)
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2008 :  12:21:19 AM  Show Profile
mom is working on catching up with her emails cause she has like a hundred of them and then she will play catch up with the forum. for me i have to come down to her house to use the computer mine isnt working at the moment, i lost all of my pics and writing that i had on it cause something was compromised and from now on i will be backing things up. i just hope it will work right after we load things down again.

lavendar girl
http://lavendarfieldsdreamer.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Apr 14 2008 :  5:31:25 PM  Show Profile
Hi Gals,
I have sorely missed each and every one of you and thank you for your emails.
Karin, sent you an email and the darn thing returned but it is my computer now yours. Will try again. Had a bit of a glitch and it got fixed but still a few challenges thankfully nothing major like Teresa's. Hopefully her's will be back up soon.
Just trying to get some rest, when they say Fibro will kick you in the butt if you over do, THEY ARE NOT KIDDING. And payback is a you know what.
Haven't even read anything yet, will be a few more days before I can start reading much here and catching up. Man you girls have been a buzy bunch. Love each and everyone of you and the concern touches me greatly.
Oh side note, got to spend time with my mom, that was something I really needed. She looks good, bone cancer in her right hip so she has a major limp and pain but in good spirits. I feel like I have some more breathing room after seeing her.
Hugs to each of you. Will write more later.
CS

listening to the quiet moments
Farmgirl #39
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic Anyone heard from Carol Sue or Lavender Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page