Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Support
 Technical Support
 Making a "new" thread from an old one?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Technical Support: Previous Topic Making a "new" thread from an old one? Next Topic  

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2008 :  1:33:25 PM  Show Profile
Hi all...hope you can help. I'm trying to "eliminate" the first thread I posted in the Across The Fence forum regarding the Farmgirl Travel Guide--it's 5 pages long and I've printed and scanned it to my hardrive so I don't lose the info, but I'd like to start fresh so that I can be clear and concise about where I am on the travel guide.

Is there any way we can lock the 5 page one, or eliminate it so that we can utilize the "new" one?

Thanks for your help, as always :)

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2008 :  1:56:31 PM  Show Profile
Hi Jonni. We don't want to eliminate that first thread BECAUSE it has 5 pages of information - not sure why you would want to delete all that. I don't see why you're wanting to make a new thread - I think it's confusing the issue. I'd just take your new topic (quick, before anybody posts) and copy it onto the last page of the first thread, then delete that new thread, since you're the only one who's posted there. If you have trouble doing that, I can do it from here.
Thanks!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page

KYgurlsrbest
True Blue Farmgirl

4853 Posts

Jonni
Elsmere Kentucky
USA
4853 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2008 :  2:11:14 PM  Show Profile
Wow, Carol--I was thinking just the opposite! I deleted the new one and I will work off the printed version--it's somewhat difficult for me to "read" all the pages and know what the devil is going on--that's just an issue with my comprehension. Since I'm putting the thing together, it has to be as simple as possible for me or it becomes a mountain :)

Farmgirl Sister #80, thanks to a very special farmgirl from the Bluegrass..."She was built like a watch, a study in balance ... with a neck and head so refined, like a drawing by DaVinci"...
NY Newsday sportswriter Bill Nack describing filly, Ruffian.
http://www.buyhandmade.org/
Go to Top of Page

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2008 :  3:59:05 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Jonni! I think that will be less confusing for the readers. And what a GREAT idea you have! Have fun with it!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page
  Technical Support: Previous Topic Making a "new" thread from an old one? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page