Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2008 :  10:01:38 AM  Show Profile
Dear Catherine,
Hoping you'll see this post. You are subscribing to lots of topics, but each time our system tries to send you an e-mail, it bounces and I'm getting all those e-mails, so I keep deleting your subscriptions. Could you please look at the e-mail address you have on your profile and fix that or look into your account to see why they're bouncing? Couldn't send you an e-mail about this since the address is having problems.

Thanks!
Carol

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Jan 21 2008 :  2:53:46 PM  Show Profile
I am so sorry!! I couldn't figure out what was going on. I kept subscribing because I kept losing them. I did go in a few weeks ago and change my address in the account. I'll go check it. I'll also email you the correct address. It's strange, because I get my other farmgirl chapter emails.

Thank you Thank you THANK YOU for taking care of me!

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page
  Technical Support: Previous Topic Calling cajungal Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page