Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **News from MaryJanesFarm
 Would it be possible.......
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic Would it be possible....... Next Topic
Page: of 6

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22937 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22937 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2008 :  08:31:28 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Hi Rene!

I am just posting because I know that the Farm is really busy this week and MaryJane probably won't have time to reply for a while-

Unfortunately, Day-Trippers still aren't going to be allowed as there are liability issues relating to having volunteers on the grounds, as well as there is just a problem with not having a big enough space to get everyone undercover if the weather turns foul- which with this spring it is getting more an more likely that we might need cover!

I know this was a hard decision to for the farm to make- as no one out there likes to exclude anyone from good old farmgirl fun. Thanks so much for understanding! And I am hopeful that maybe next year we can all gather at the Old Mill in Oaksdale.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
www.awarmheart.com
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

ruralfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

4309 Posts

Rene'
Prosser WA
USA
4309 Posts

Posted - Apr 25 2008 :  09:50:02 AM  Show Profile  Send ruralfarmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Oh I will... I am not that far away!

Rene~Prosser Farmgirl

" Plant goodness, harvest the fruit of loyalty, plow the new ground of knowledge. Hosea 10:12
Go to Top of Page

N Marie
True Blue Farmgirl

102 Posts

Marie
Seattle Washington
USA
102 Posts

Posted - May 27 2008 :  11:35:42 PM  Show Profile
Ack! I missed it! How did I miss it?! Oh well, life and stuff happened, and I got sidetracked.

Well, maybe there could be another gathering some time in the coming months, after August, and, of course, at MaryJane's choosing?

Farmgirl #181
http://yarnfoodcoffee.typepad.com/
Save our oceans! Eat more prey fish!
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2007/06/070624132617.htm
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 6 **News from MaryJanesFarm: Previous Topic Would it be possible....... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page