Kate
MaryJane's Farmgirl

135 Posts

Kate
Moscow ID
USA
135 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2006 :  10:42:25 AM  Show Profile
They are enjoying their travels and as soon as the return home we'll post more pictures!! Thanks to all the ladies who have opened their homes for Meggie and MaryJane.

Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it.....unless they are spelling mistakes.
Go to Top of Page

mollymae
True Blue Farmgirl

694 Posts

Molly
Visalia California
USA
694 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2006 :  11:36:13 AM  Show Profile
HI DEAR FARMGIRLS!!!! I have been off the forums for awhile due to life issues, but I'm ready to come back and enter the fold again :D ! I wanted to say I got the sweet dolls today and it was like Christmas opening the box and seeing all the wonderful things made by you farmgirls, and the scrapbook is sooo wonderful! I'm looking forward to my visit with the MJ and Meg dolls this week and will be adding something special to the trunk :D Happy to be back!!

Molly
http://mollymaequilts.tripod.com
"This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet."~Rumi

Go to Top of Page

mollymae
True Blue Farmgirl

694 Posts

Molly
Visalia California
USA
694 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2006 :  12:37:00 PM  Show Profile

Making a quilt for the dolls!

Molly
"This is love: to fly toward a secret sky, to cause a hundred veils to fall each moment. First to let go of life. Finally, to take a step without feet."~Rumi

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2006 :  1:36:27 PM  Show Profile
I am glad you hear you are okay Molly!! I wondered where you had been!! What a great picture of you with the dolls!! I can hardly wait for them to make their way to Utah!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

mollymae
True Blue Farmgirl

694 Posts

Molly
Visalia California
USA
694 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2006 :  11:30:29 AM  Show Profile

MaryJane and Meggie having "girl time" with their old friend, Molly Mae

Molly

Edited by - mollymae on Mar 23 2006 11:31:52 AM
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Mar 23 2006 :  4:55:16 PM  Show Profile
Molly - aren't the girls fun? I am glad you have them for awhile. Your photos are so pretty!

"Sell cleverness and buy wonder"
Go to Top of Page

mollymae
True Blue Farmgirl

694 Posts

Molly
Visalia California
USA
694 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2006 :  07:47:10 AM  Show Profile
Hi Jeannie and Jenny so great to see you again! Here are the "gals" with the Beaver Dam FarmGirls, Tami (Ladybugsmom6) and Molly (mollymae) and the newest little farmgirl born just yesterday, Danielle

Molly

Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2006 :  09:09:40 AM  Show Profile
Ohhhhh! Sweetness!!!! I just love the pictures and look at that precious babe. I just want to take a little bite out of her! She looks just healthy and snuggy - how fun. I hope all is well, and it's so nice to hear from you again, Molly

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2006 :  10:57:06 AM  Show Profile
Oh neat! What a sweet picture!! How fun that they got to visit our newest little farmgirl first!! I love it!!

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2006 :  11:48:16 AM  Show Profile
Oh Molly, congratulations on the baby! Our family just had a baby girl (Hannah) born on Tuesday the 21st! Danielle is gorgeous....

"Sell cleverness and buy wonder"

Edited by - jpbluesky on Mar 24 2006 11:50:20 AM
Go to Top of Page

ladybugsmom6
True Blue Farmgirl

128 Posts

Tami
Horicon WI
USA
128 Posts

Posted - Apr 19 2006 :  09:02:25 AM  Show Profile  Click to see ladybugsmom6's MSN Messenger address
Dani and I were honored to have the dolls visit us as one of our first non-family visitors, just hours after birth. At 4 weeks old now she is growing like the weeds I am getting ready to do battle with, and she is getting ready to help with planting! As for taking a bite out of her...her big brother tries to in his attempts to kiss her to death! She is very loved! Now if I could only put her down long enough to sew. I thought it was hard to reach the machine pregnant, this is worse. I think they forgot to cut my emotional cord. I just love holding her!

-Tami
now ladybugsmom7, the newest farm girl Danielle elizabethwas born March23, Danielle Elizabeth
PS...How do I change my "Name" to ladybugsmom7??

Edited by - ladybugsmom6 on Apr 19 2006 09:03:53 AM
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2006 :  05:22:40 AM  Show Profile
Where are the dolls these days? Just curious to know who they are visiting with right now or if they are back at the Farm for a rest!

Peace
Go to Top of Page

Kate
MaryJane's Farmgirl

135 Posts

Kate
Moscow ID
USA
135 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2006 :  2:04:44 PM  Show Profile
Hello All!! Well I've just got word that the dolls just left mollymae in Wisconsin and are headed to Illinois to visit Kim!! They will spend some time there and then head to the farm for some rest before they begin their travels again. I look forward to seeing them and sharing all their fun with you!!

Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it.....unless they are spelling mistakes.
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Apr 24 2006 :  4:51:32 PM  Show Profile
I am so glad Kim is getting them! Kim, we miss you and I hope you post and let us know how the "girls" are doing in Illinois!

Kate, thank you for always keeping us in the loop. I hope your revised wedding plans are going well, and that your new wedding date is going to be the best!

Love to you all -
Jeannie

Peace
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - May 24 2006 :  3:52:00 PM  Show Profile
Hi! Just wondering if the girls are back at the farm these days or if they are still traveling? Are there any new pictures? Thanks, Luzy

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
Go to Top of Page

Kate
MaryJane's Farmgirl

135 Posts

Kate
Moscow ID
USA
135 Posts

Posted - May 25 2006 :  07:16:04 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Luzy
I've just received an e-mail from Kim letting me know that the dolls are on their way to the farm!! I'm so excited to see them and their journal!! Kim also said that there is a surprise in the box for me and some of the gals on the farm I can't wait to see what it is!! I'll let you know when they are back and post some pictures too!!

Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - May 25 2006 :  09:51:05 AM  Show Profile
Too Cool!! Thanks for the update! Hugs, Luzy

--
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - May 25 2006 :  12:36:53 PM  Show Profile
I can't wait to see those girls! Their photos are so cute - what adventures they have had...

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page

Kate
MaryJane's Farmgirl

135 Posts

Kate
Moscow ID
USA
135 Posts

Posted - May 31 2006 :  11:26:33 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning!! Well the farm just received a package and it was the dolls!! They have made it home safe and boy do they have cute stuff with them!! They really had some fun!! They have jewelry and dress and purses and pillows!! Well I'm off to see if I can get some pictures posted of them so you can all see the fun!! They will be headed out soon to the next four houses soon!! Thanks for taking such good care of them!!

Go to Top of Page

Carol
Moderator/MaryJane's Design Diva

452 Posts

Carol
Moscow Idaho
USA
452 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2006 :  4:06:59 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls. The dolls are visiting the farm this week and Erik took a cute photo of them in the Plum Pit with all their new finery. See it at
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/farmgirl-connection/dolls.asp

They're just home from Washington, Florida, Wisconsin and Illinois and they'll be headin' out next week to four more houses!

"Life should not be a journey to the grave with the intention of arriving safely in an attractive and well-preserved body, but rather to skid in sideways, chocolate in one hand, red wine in the other, body thoroughly used up, totally worn out, and screaming 'WOO HOO, what a ride!'"
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jun 09 2006 :  6:35:57 PM  Show Profile
Gosh, it was so fun having the dollies in Florida. They found some shells on the beach here. When I saw the photo of them with all their finery, I found myself missing them! :)

Peace
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Jul 14 2006 :  10:11:53 AM  Show Profile
Just checkin in to see where the "girls" are these day?? Love to hear an update on their travels! Thanks, Luzy

--
Go to Top of Page

Kate
MaryJane's Farmgirl

135 Posts

Kate
Moscow ID
USA
135 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2006 :  10:52:15 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning!!
I'm sorry for not keeping everyone better updated the last few months!! The farm has been very busy with Farm Fair and all and Emil and I just gotten back from our honeymoon. We got married one week ago on July 11th. It was beautiful! Emil and I will be moving up to Coeur D Alene ID next week where Emil will be going to school!! We are very excited but are sad to say we won't be at the Farm. So Meg will be watching the Dolls and the Mail Art list and the Traveling Aprons. I'll still come on and chat from time to time and I'll enjoy hearing about all the fun the Dolls have!! But now it's time for me to jump back into work and get you all caught up on the Traveling Dolls!! They have been sent out on their next adventure and they should now be visiting Susan Dahlem. After that they will then be headed to St. Louis MO and on to Utah!! They are having a wonderful summer traveling all around!! The pictures were posted from their last outing and I’m looking forward to more! Thanks Kate!

Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2006 :  11:08:34 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Kate, and congratulations!!! I'm so happy for you! Please tell us
all about the wedding when you have time. We'd love to see pictures too !! How exciting!! I'll miss you here at the forum, but wish you much happiness in your new life. Good luck, and big hugs, Luanne

--
Go to Top of Page

connio
True Blue Farmgirl

535 Posts

connie
springtown texas
USA
535 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2006 :  3:21:00 PM  Show Profile

Hey Farm Girls!!!!

Mazel Tov Kate and Emil

Kate Thanks for all of your hard work and assistance.

Connie
Texas Farm Girl

cozycottage
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Traveling Mascot Doll Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page