Kate
MaryJane's Farmgirl

135 Posts

Kate
Moscow ID
USA
135 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2006 :  08:26:44 AM  Show Profile
Oh Kay don't think you've been left out you are on the list just a little further down. The dolls would love to visit your home and spend more time in Washington. They are almost headed out again to the next four homes and yes bubblesnz is the next. Oh I'm so excited to have them travel to New Zealand. MaryJane will be taking pictures of them and we will have them posted. Thanks for all your excitement. ~Kate

Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it.....unless they are spelling mistakes.
Go to Top of Page

Kate
MaryJane's Farmgirl

135 Posts

Kate
Moscow ID
USA
135 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2006 :  11:42:37 AM  Show Profile
New pictures have been added from Meggie and MaryJane's last adventure. Check out the fun....
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/farmgirl-connection/dolls.asp

Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it.....unless they are spelling mistakes.
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2006 :  12:54:56 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Kate for the update! Looks like the girls had a great time, even if Billy the goat got a little too friendly!! Too cute. Luzy

--
May I always be the kind of person my dog thinks I am.
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jan 19 2006 :  3:37:32 PM  Show Profile
Cute cute cute pictures!!

Jenny in Utah
It's astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen...Frances Burnette
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Jan 20 2006 :  05:48:36 AM  Show Profile
I have heard that the dollies are on their way to have some winter fun in Florida. I am so excited!!! I am sure they will have jet lag when they arrive. :) Or postal lag, or something......but I plan to treat them with southern hospitality.

"Sell cleverness and buy wonder"
Go to Top of Page

bubblesnz
True Blue Farmgirl

291 Posts

helen

New Zealand
291 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2006 :  11:43:16 AM  Show Profile
Major disappointment, dolls arent coming to New Zealand. It would cost $80.00 for kate to post them to me, which means that it would probably cost me $160.00 to return them.( As it costs $2.00 to send just a card from here.) I just couldnt afford to spend that much on postage.Will have to send a souvenir (sp) from New Zealand, to go with them on their travels.
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2006 :  11:54:11 AM  Show Profile
Oh Helen..that stinks!!!

Jenny in Utah
It's astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen...Frances Burnette
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Jan 27 2006 :  3:06:30 PM  Show Profile
Helen I'm so sorry to hear about the dolls. I thought it(postage) would be expensive, but sure didnt think it would be THAT costly!!! Sorry for the dissapointment! Luzy

--
Go to Top of Page

bubblesnz
True Blue Farmgirl

291 Posts

helen

New Zealand
291 Posts

Posted - Jan 28 2006 :  11:28:04 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Jenny and Luzy, yes it is disappointing, would be cheaper nearly to come and pick them up.....................hmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)
Go to Top of Page

Kate
MaryJane's Farmgirl

135 Posts

Kate
Moscow ID
USA
135 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2006 :  11:45:48 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning Farmgirls~
We are so sad that MaryJane and Meggie Rae dolls couldn't visit bubblesnz in New Zealand. We will have to keep her updated with lots of pictures and information on the forum. The dolls have now left the farm and are now on their way to four new homes. They will be traveling to Washington, Illinois, Florida, and Wyoming!! So many fun places!! I can't wait to hear all about their fun. Sincerely
Kate

Go to Top of Page

cajungal
True Blue Farmgirl

2349 Posts

Catherine Farmgirl Sister #76
Houston Area Texas
2349 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2006 :  04:20:49 AM  Show Profile
I'm like Robin....how did I ever miss this thread? this fun? this "I must be a part of the dollies adventures!" Better late than never.

Oh, please, put my name on the list. I would be honored to hostess those gals for a while down here. Kate, I'll email you my info.

Blessings
Catherine

One of the best compliments from one of my daughters: "Moma, you smell good...like dirt."
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2006 :  04:36:49 AM  Show Profile
Helen - I just saw the news above. I am sorry the girls can't travel to New Zealand. Sure wish the mail was not so expensive from the USA to there. And I am glad you have been in the Mail Art list, because I have gotten some great cards from you! Perhaps we should have a tiny little dolly that would fit in an envelope.....a paper doll of MJF! Hm.......wouldn't be the same, though, huh? :)

Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2006 :  10:22:00 AM  Show Profile
The dollies are on their way to my house! I think they'll arrive just in time for my visit with Diane who will be in Vancouver next week. I don't think I can stand all this excitement -- meeting a Farmgirl Friend and having the dolls! Diane and I are planning on some quilt shop hopping so maybe the girls will have to go with us to hunt for fabric.

Mine is just a little old fashioned garden where the flowers come together to praise the Lord, and teach all who look upon them to do likewise.
-- Celia Thaxter

http://therusticcottage.etsy.com

http://rusticcottage.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

bubblesnz
True Blue Farmgirl

291 Posts

helen

New Zealand
291 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2006 :  3:46:03 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for the thought JP. :)
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2006 :  9:11:58 PM  Show Profile
MaryJane and MeggieRae arrived today! We've got big plans for the weekend and then they'll be on their way to JP in FL. Their box weighs 16 lbs so I can certainly see why it would cost so much to ship to NZ. Helen, I'm so sorry that the dollies couldn't come to visit you. But they told me they're sending you a surprise to try and make up for it.

Mine is just a little old fashioned garden where the flowers come together to praise the Lord, and teach all who look upon them to do likewise.
-- Celia Thaxter

Go to Top of Page

bubblesnz
True Blue Farmgirl

291 Posts

helen

New Zealand
291 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2006 :  11:10:13 AM  Show Profile
Oh way cool.!! I would like to add something to them, would I send it to kate?
Go to Top of Page

giveGodtheglory
Farmgirl in Training

19 Posts

Tammy
Edmonton AB
Canada
19 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2006 :  4:33:50 PM  Show Profile  Click to see giveGodtheglory's MSN Messenger address  Send giveGodtheglory a Yahoo! Message
*gasp* Sixteen pounds?? Now I'm not sure I will be able to afford to have the girls come.
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2006 :  2:28:41 PM  Show Profile
MaryJane and MeggieRae went to visit Missy's farm yesterday. Here they are with Missy visiting "the girls".

-- Celia Thaxter

Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Feb 04 2006 :  8:00:07 PM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
Cute Photo. Missy's smile is bigger than the dolls, did you notice?
Did Missy pick the gurl chickens to match her hair color? That is so cute..they look like family!!

Edited by - Fabulous Farm Femmes on Feb 06 2006 12:43:29 AM
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2006 :  05:21:24 AM  Show Profile
What a cute photo! Well, I better start getting ready for "company". My granddaughter already has the doll bed made for them to sleep in. I think I will let them sleep together, since they travel so much....it will make them feel more at home.
16 pounds? Girls, what have you been feeding them? :)

Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2006 :  08:51:51 AM  Show Profile
Hey JP, Do you have little visitors at your house? Just wondering where Farmgirl Mary Jane and Farmerette Meggie Rae are these days. Thanks, Luzy

--
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2006 :  09:37:54 AM  Show Profile
Luzy -- the girls are on their way to Florida. They got shipped last Friday after a nice visit at my house.

-- Celia Thaxter

Go to Top of Page

Luzy
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Luanne
Pueblo Colorado
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Feb 16 2006 :  10:22:50 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Kay for the update! I'm sure the girls had a great time while visiting you. Hope they are holding up well. Luzy

--
Go to Top of Page

jpbluesky
True Blue Farmgirl

6066 Posts

Jeannie
Florida
USA
6066 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2006 :  05:46:28 AM  Show Profile
No girls yet - and this is Friday (the 17th). Maybe today they will arrive! Hmm.....better go put film in my camera.

Edited by - jpbluesky on Feb 17 2006 05:47:22 AM
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Feb 17 2006 :  07:34:08 AM  Show Profile
I just love seeing where these travelers go - and it's so fun to see and hear about their adventures with all of you. Maybe, hopefully, someday they'll make their way to Utah!

XOXO, Libbie

"Nothing is worth more than this day." - Goethe
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 13 Across the Fence: Previous Topic Traveling Mascot Doll Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page