Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Please Surround Me with Your Love & Prayers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Please Surround Me with Your Love & Prayers Next Topic
Page: of 2

farmgirl blessings
True Blue Farmgirl

777 Posts

Lea
TN
777 Posts

Posted - Dec 17 2007 :  8:38:48 PM  Show Profile
Dear Stephanie,
I will be praying for you. May the Lord grant you healing of your body and peace for your mind.

Blessings, Lea
www.farmhouseblessings.blogspot.com
"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose." Jim Elliot
Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
Smoky Mountains Tennessee
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2008 :  10:49:00 PM  Show Profile
The biopsies came back and the colon is clear and so is the stomach...Yay!! What a relief! So apparently all those years of living way too stressed out really have taken it's toll on my stomach and colon.

The meds are working really good..still some issues but I'm a 1000 percent better than I was 3 weeks ago. So the IBS and the Acid Reflux are the issues that I can manage. I'm hoping over time that my body will realize that my life is very good and not stressful and will allow itself to heal.

So for me the stress probably started all this misery about 10 years ago and then I ate all the wrong stuff..A whole lot of emotional eating! I can happily say that cycle has finally been broken.

My energy level is so much greater just in the past 4 days so now I'm really realizing just how many years this mess had been robbing me of energy.

Thanks so much for your continued prayers and healing energy. I'm ready for this new year and all the possibilities that are ahead!

Thanks so much for your love and prayers,
Stephanie
Farmgirl Sister #22
www.queenofdreamsz.blogspot.com
www.dreamkingdomdesigns.com

"hold close your inner child and always listen to the gentle whispers" ~queenofdreamsz
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2008 :  06:36:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Stephanie-

I am so glad that you are okay and that your body now has a chance to heal!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and I our our new blog: http://FarmgirlAlee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Phils Ann
True Blue Farmgirl

1095 Posts

Ann
Parsonsburg Maryland
USA
1095 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2008 :  07:49:28 AM  Show Profile
Stephanie, that's wonderful! Stress is such a mess, isn't it! I'm so glad those biopsies were fine. Whew.

Ann
Sairy Hill Thicket
There is a Redeemer.
Go to Top of Page

mikesgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

3659 Posts

Sherri
Elma WA
USA
3659 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2008 :  08:09:53 AM  Show Profile
What kind of diet do they have you on?

Farmgirl Sister #98
Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
Smoky Mountains Tennessee
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2008 :  10:53:42 AM  Show Profile
Thanks everyone!!

Hey Sherri, When I started having problems 3 months ago I took it upon myself to change my nutrition once and for all. I told the Doctor what it consisted of and he said I was on the right track and to continue with all of it.

So to answer your question...the docs didn't put me on a diet..just told me what I was doing is a "good thing" and that it probably kept me from being hospitalized with an emergency situation. That was kind of how I looked at it at the time. I was so afraid of winding up in the emergency room that I finally bit the bullet and decided that I really do want to live a long and healthy life. Nothing like pure FEAR to make you change things..LOL

I am noticing an energy level that I haven't felt for atleast 10 years!

Anyway, here's a topic I started over in the Kitchen section about what I eat.

http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15465

Have a great day,
Stephanie
Farmgirl Sister #22
www.queenofdreamsz.blogspot.com
www.dreamkingdomdesigns.com

"hold close your inner child and always listen to the gentle whispers" ~queenofdreamsz
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Please Surround Me with Your Love & Prayers Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page