True Blue Farmgirl

95 Posts

Paula
Bristow OK
USA
95 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2005 :  09:50:28 AM  Show Profile  Send PJJ an AOL message

Dear Lucinda,

I would love to hear more about your pet sitting. I've been considering it as parttime to help with $$ since my divorce. Would you mind telling me (off-list is fine if you want) more about how you got started, etc.?

Many thanks,

Paula J.

choose "thehouseminder" because I am a professional pet sitter. I also have a "real job" but pet sitting is my mission. I got started when I was getting a divorce, going back to school, and starving like a rat. Now, even though I could afford to quit, I won't. I love that I can provide an alternative to a kennel and provide extra special care to elderly or very sensitive pets. Every one of their owners has also become a special friend. I take care of everything from mice, gerbils, and guppies to exotic birds and horses. Of course most of my little friends are cats and dogs.

Paula J., with Ty, Cara, Brody, Blue, and Fidget

thehouseminder
True Blue Farmgirl

361 Posts

USA
361 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2005 :  09:57:27 AM  Show Profile
Hi Paula,

I would be happy to share everything I've learned, in 13 years of pet sitting, with you. Give me a little time to type something out which will cover all the points and I will send you a private e-mail. This will be good for me anyway. I've been meaning to get it all on paper because it is to the point where I am seriously considering hiring help.

Lucinda

Who loves a garden still his Eden keeps, Perennial pleasures plants, and wholesome harvest reaps. ---Bronson Alcott

Go to Top of Page

PJJ
True Blue Farmgirl

95 Posts

Paula
Bristow OK
USA
95 Posts

Posted - Aug 12 2005 :  10:29:34 AM  Show Profile  Send PJJ an AOL message
Wonderful! I look forward to it.

Paula J.

[quote]Originally posted by thehouseminder

Hi Paula,

I would be happy to share everything I've learned, in 13 years of pet sitting, with you.

Paula J., with Ty, Cara, Brody, Blue, and Fidget
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic "Different" jobs Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page