Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 Thanksgiving Fire Update
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Thanksgiving Fire Update Next Topic
Page: of 3

lisamarie508
True Blue Farmgirl

2648 Posts

Lisa
Idaho City ID
USA
2648 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2008 :  12:04:25 PM  Show Profile
Corinne, Candace got your package on Christmas Eve. She absolutely loves the shawl and aprons. What a beautiful shawl. I've never seen or felt one like it. Candace wanted you to know that she thanks you very much.

Anyway, work continues on the new trailer. I went over there to help paint yesterday. We got the living room and dining room done. The carpet all had to be ripped out due to stains from the previous owners' pets. All of the plumbing is being replaced as the old plumbing is rusted galvanized stuff. Electrical work is still being done and patching the roof. They were also maintaining a bunch of small fires outside where the bump-out studio is supposed to go. They had to build those fires to try to thaw out the ground so they could put pilons (spelling?) in place to put the bump-out onto. But it's coming along. The dogs are adjusting to all the commotion and different folks hanging around. After they get the bump-out on it's pilons and attached to the trailer, they'll get the porch put on. I swear, I had no idea how much work it was to put a trailer in place and get it operational. I always thought it was just a matter of moving it and "plugging it in" to services. But then it's not a brand new one and of course, it probably would be faster if it was summer.

Farmgirl Sister #35

"If you can not do great things, do small things in a great way." Napoleon Hill (1883-1970)

my blog: http://lisamariesbasketry.blogspot.com/
My Website:
http://www.freewebs.com/lisamariesbasketry/index.htm
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2008 :  12:33:33 PM  Show Profile
Thanks so much for letting us know how things are going. MB

www.strawberryhillsfarm.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com www.holyhouses-day4plus.blogspot.com
"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 3 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic Thanksgiving Fire Update Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page