Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 I'm confused?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic I'm confused? Next Topic  

junkjunkie
True Blue Farmgirl

1306 Posts

Judy
Lawrenceville NJ
USA
1306 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2007 :  3:14:33 PM  Show Profile
I ordered the 2008 calendar the other day, and received it today! Really fast shipping...thank you! It's beautiful! I have a question, though, I thought it would come with a complementary copy of MaryJane's magazine. I just got the calendar. I ordered her book last year, and I think it stated that it would come with a magazine, but I just got the book (the book was my first order). Maybe I missed something or misunderstood? Could someone let me know? Thank you again! Judy

"To have life in focus, we must have death in our field of vision." Benedictine monk John Main

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2007 :  3:22:21 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I would suggest calling the farm at 208-882-6819. Only they are going to be able to clear this up I think :)

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
Go to Top of Page

Canadian farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

482 Posts

Lori
Ontario
Canada
482 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2007 :  3:26:53 PM  Show Profile
Hi,

I had this happen to me, too. The offer is no longer available. They emailed me to let me know, as I had mentioned it when I placed my order.

Lori
Go to Top of Page

Sunny
True Blue Farmgirl

120 Posts

120 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2007 :  4:20:27 PM  Show Profile
Hi Judy and Lori,

I'll be happy to see what I can do to straighten out whatever misunderstandings might have occurred.

We do still offer a free magazine with all new customers who order our products, with some exceptions (which are listed on the website). If the whole first order is just magazines, or a drop-shipped item (from one of our Project F.A.R.M. people), or Dansko shoes, we don't send a free issue. If the first order is just apron patterns, we offer the choice of a free issue if the customer doesn't mind the added shipping costs that the heavier magazine creates.

On our calendars, Judy, we've offered the low price of $10, which includes the shipping price (for the calendar only). If you phoned in your calendar order, and we saw that you had previously ordered from us, we wouldn't have mentioned a free magazine. However, if you can give me a call on our toll-free number so I can get your full name, I'll look you up in the system to see if we should have sent you a free issue with your first book order.

Lori, if you could also call us, that would be great. I'll try to figure out what happened on your order. Your situation may have had something to do with the shipping to Canada...I don't know. But if you could give us a call, we'll see what we can do to figure it all out! I don't know if our toll-free number works from Canada, but Alee also gave our local number. (Thanks, Alee!) Or, you can e-mail the iris@maryjanesfarm.org listed on the website. I'd love to help!

Our toll-free number is 1-888-750-6004.

Judy, I'm so glad you are enjoying the calendar! I'll look forward to helping both you and Lori when you call or e-mail!

Thank you, everyone!

~Sunny

You never know what each day will bring, so laugh, love, sing.
Go to Top of Page

Canadian farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

482 Posts

Lori
Ontario
Canada
482 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2007 :  4:23:18 PM  Show Profile
My apologies. It wasn't a free issue, it was a free subscription with an order over $50.

Sorry for the mix-up.

Lori
Go to Top of Page

adomesticprincess
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Kathy
Portland Oregon
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2007 :  9:03:15 PM  Show Profile
Hello farmgirls,
I have decided my question best fits under this catagory. I just received an offer to subscribe to Mary Janes magazine in the mail today. What I am trying to find out is if I need to re-subscribe to the magazine through this offer at $19.95 for 6 issues, or if I am already a subscriber (and continue to be one) because of the product orders I have been placing. Does anyone know the answer? I apologise in advance if I have placed this in the wrong spot. I have been swamped and have not had as much time to be on line as I would like. I am worried that I will miss an issue of Mary Janes magazine. I LOVE the magazine (and this site), and its my life line to all things wonderful. Thank you for any guidance you can give me. Kathy in Portland
Go to Top of Page

shawna
True Blue Farmgirl

241 Posts

missouri (north)
241 Posts

Posted - Nov 29 2007 :  9:32:37 PM  Show Profile
i think i saw in a post that if you have a subscribtion you are good, maybe you could pass this on to a friend, i could be wrong but it seems like they need good feedback on those cards. i hope i haven't caused more confusion. look around for some other post from earlier today.

xoxxo MERRY CHRISTMAS xoxxo
Go to Top of Page

adomesticprincess
Farmgirl at Heart

9 Posts

Kathy
Portland Oregon
USA
9 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2007 :  12:19:20 AM  Show Profile
Hi Shawna,
So sorry for the slow reply back to you. I had to place a MJF order, and decided to do a quick check (while I was on line) to see if someone had an answer for me. Thank you so much for the info. I will send the subscription offer to work with my husband in hopes that I can get even more people interested in MJF food products. I have purchased an electric hot pot that my husband takes to work to heat the water for his dinner of MJF goodies. I always pack extra, because there are always people wanting to try what he has. ITS GREAT. I know that we have converted a lot of his co-workers in Oregon and Washington, as they also bring in extra MJF to share as well.
Thanks again for the info, and have a FANTASTIC 2008.
Kathy in Portland
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic I'm confused? Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page