Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise
 Question about the magazine
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Question about the magazine Next Topic  

carmeniris
Farmgirl in Training

24 Posts

Carmen
Little Falls Minnesota
USA
24 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2007 :  05:28:17 AM  Show Profile
Is the magazine still being printed? When I look in the magazine page the last issue mentioned is September 2006. Are there issues after that?

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2007 :  05:34:20 AM  Show Profile
No more issues so far - the "Artists in Aprons" is the latest...BUT there is SUCH exciting news! Here's a link to the new information: http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=15837&whichpage=1 . Read MaryJane's post in the lower part of page 1 - it's exciting!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Farmgirl Sister #10," and proud of it!!!
Go to Top of Page

carmeniris
Farmgirl in Training

24 Posts

Carmen
Little Falls Minnesota
USA
24 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2007 :  05:50:57 AM  Show Profile
Thanks Libbie. That is great news. I really enjoy the magazine. I was lucky enough to see the first issue when Mary Jane sent it out in a round robin years ago. I fell in love with it then. I am planning on subscribing. By the way, I was reading a post and saw your post saying the you wear your apron outside. I like that, I sometimes sell at a farmer's market, I decided to wear an apron from now on.

Edited by - carmeniris on Dec 31 2007 06:01:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2007 :  06:04:58 AM  Show Profile
Your apron really just gets to be a part of you - and I had SO many people comment that they liked it when I would wear one to sell garlic at our little farmers' market, too - I'll bet the same thing'll happen to you! A big plus, too, is that you can fill the pockets with little treats for the kids - I had an apron pocketful of snap peas one time and the kids LOVED it! They all asked the following week what I had in that pocket for them!

XOXO, Libbie

"Farmgirl Sister #10," and proud of it!!!
Go to Top of Page
  **MaryJanesFarm Products & Merchandise: Previous Topic Question about the magazine Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page