Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Barnyard Buddies
 Charlee has Blood Transfusion
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Charlee has Blood Transfusion Next Topic  

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2007 :  8:18:14 PM  Show Profile
Got a call at 4am this morning and we decided to do a blood transfusion so that her protein would not drop any lower. She did well and did not have a reaction. According to dr this am after transfusion she was doing well. Tonight she has been out for a walk, is eating a little A & D food and they are thinking of sending her home tomorrow. It has been a very scary ordeal and I will just be glad to have my baby girl back home. Keep the prayers coming for all of us please.
Paul had his spinal tap today, they had to do it twice and he is hurting tonight but no headache, that is good.
I got a call from my gyn I need to come in because of bad results on my dexa scan.......let's hope we are heading to a much brigher and healthier new year.
Put the price down on the puppies and if they do not sell I will be placing them in good homes - I am thinking of checking with the animal hospital on who may have recently lost a cocker and place one of the babies with them. It will be nice to continue a circle of kindness to others.
Blessed be,
Kathy of the Enchanted Wood

http://enchantedwoodmusings.blogspot.com/

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2007 :  06:01:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Glad for the good news in your family today, Kathy. For both your dh and your fur baby. I'll keep positive thoughts and prayers for good health for all of you.

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2007 :  11:51:01 AM  Show Profile
Keep your chin up, Witchy Woman. This too shall pass. Sending love and prayers,

Patricia

check out my etsy site http://ThePlayfulFarmgirl.etsy.com

Take me home, country roads
Go to Top of Page

EnchantedWoodsGirl
True Blue Farmgirl

959 Posts

Kathy
New Jersey
USA
959 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2007 :  5:02:57 PM  Show Profile
Charlee came home today and is doing fine. Her urine was very strong at first and very orange and that scared me but it is doing better as I get her to drink and eat, she is eating and is perky after her pain med tonight. I am blessed and grateful to have my baby girl home.
I have decided that is the puppies do not sell at reduced price I want them to check at the animal hospital for someone who has recently lost a cocker spaniel. I would like to offer them a puppy so that I can complete the circle of love. One of the vet techs is interested in a puppy too, and I could not ask for a better home for a puppy.
Thanks for all of your prayers, I love you gals

http://enchantedwoodmusings.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page
  Barnyard Buddies: Previous Topic Charlee has Blood Transfusion Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page