Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 OLD KNITTING BOOK, EMBROIDERED PILLOW AND PUMPKINS
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic OLD KNITTING BOOK, EMBROIDERED PILLOW AND PUMPKINS Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2007 :  1:08:04 PM  Show Profile
Good mail day, got a neat old knitting book from Mary Beth, and an old postcard. Thankyou MB!
Finished an Embroidered PILLOW I have been working on in RED WORK, came out pretty good. Just have to stitch the bottom later.
The girls and Richard carved a couple of pumpkins yesterday, they came out really nice. What a guy!!
I posted the pictures, can't see the pretty postcard because I wasn't paying attention.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

Miss Bee Haven
True Blue Farmgirl

4331 Posts

Janice
Louisville/Irvington Kentucky
USA
4331 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2007 :  1:22:49 PM  Show Profile  Send Miss Bee Haven a Yahoo! Message
Great stuff, Nancy Jo. Love the clothes on the lady on the cover of the book. Your pillow is beautiful, too. But the prize winner on your blog today has to go to the PUMPKINS!!! WOW! Applause, applause to the carver! How does he do all those little teeth? He's Very talented! :D

"If you think you've got it nailed down, then what's all that around it?" - 'Brother Dave' Gardner
Go to Top of Page

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9093 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9093 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2007 :  3:31:56 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Janice, I will tell Richard. Yes aren't the clothes on the lady dated. I remember pictures of my Aunts dressed like that. Jack and Dave said to say HI, THEY ARE GETTING TIRED NOW, ITS THAT TIME OF YEAR WHEN THEY HAVE A HARD TIME STAYING AWAKE. OH LOOK, ALL CAPS.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Tammy Claxton
True Blue Farmgirl

1559 Posts

Tammy
Glen Burnie Maryland
USA
1559 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2007 :  05:39:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Tammy Claxton an AOL message
Lol, I love the pumpkins Nancy! That book is cool too. I love old books - even if it's just for the pictures in them. The pillow is beautiful - so much talent girl!!

What doesn't kill you only makes you stronger!

http://countryintheburbs.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic OLD KNITTING BOOK, EMBROIDERED PILLOW AND PUMPKINS Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page