Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Here's to Your Health
 product safety/goes with clares last topic
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic product safety/goes with clares last topic Next Topic  

Whimsy_girl
True Blue Farmgirl

576 Posts

USA
576 Posts

Posted - Aug 07 2005 :  3:43:17 PM  Show Profile
Does anyone know of any other sites where I can go to look for products that claim to be safe.. like a site that "disproves" the safety of products believed to be safe? This sounds silly but before I go to the moms expo I want to read up everything I can to make absolutly sure that the stuff I am pitching is indeed safe. (Melaleuca) The company says it is (of course) and they pass whatever test it is that makes them an environmentally safe product. I guess what got me wondering is that there was a warning on the back of my bathroom cleaner that it is harmful if absorbed through the skin.. The warning was probably just because of the high levels of citric acid, but I thought I would check to be extra sure before I put my good name on the line :)

Thanks! Bobbi

you can be oh so smart, or you can be oh so positive. I wasted a lot of time being smart I prefer being positive. James Stewart in the movie HARVEY
  Here's to Your Health: Previous Topic product safety/goes with clares last topic Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page