Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up
 update....Back to the drawing board..
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic update....Back to the drawing board.. Next Topic  

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2007 :  12:07:19 AM  Show Profile
I spent an h0ur and half talking and d0ing all kinds 0f small tests. I have 0ne m0re set 0f bl00d tests t0 d0, but the c0nsensus is that I have Fibr0myalgia. N0t necessarily the news I wanted t0 hear, but n0w it is educating myself and learning what w0rks the best f0r me.

Thank y0u all f0r c0ninued prayer, and R0nna thank y0u s0 much f0r the inf0 and supp0rt.

Thank you gals for every prayer and thought you have had for me. Your encouragment is something I would not trade for a million bucks or more!!!!!

The doctor thought they had it figured out and that it was PMR, now they are unsure. I have not reacted like they think I should on the prednisone. I have gained 7 lbs, that I really didn't need!!!!
So it is back to the drawing board...more blood tests with all the results so far coming back fine. I will see the internist on Thursday, my birthday. I think a grand birthday present would be getting a handle on this and having a clue what is going on, don't you?
I have my moments that put me in tears, but overall doing okay. Still on pain killers so that I have some ability to function with the pain. Doesn't is just figure that my body decides to be a mystery!!!!! LOL That is the other thing that is true, laughter truly is the best medicine. It gets you through some of the tough stuff.
For instant, my dogs, thankfully they are small ones, sitting on my feet sleeping and literally snoring away. Loudly I might add. The fit right in cause dh and I both snore. That makes me laugh. Why that gets my funny bone, I have no idea!!!
Thank you for the conintinued prayers and may laughter be a part of each of our days.
Carol Sue

listening to the quiet moments
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com

Edited by - Carol Sue on Nov 03 2007 12:00:13 AM

levisgrammy
True Blue Farmgirl

9419 Posts

Denise
Beavercreek Ohio
USA
9419 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2007 :  03:01:39 AM  Show Profile
CS,
We are the clay and He is the potter. We will beseech Him to make known what the problem is. As he already knows what is going on and what is needed. Both physically and spiritually.
Hugs,
Denise

"The earth is the Lord's and the fullness thereof and all that dwell therein."

www.torismimi.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Corinnelouise
True Blue Farmgirl

957 Posts

Corinne
France
957 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2007 :  03:43:25 AM  Show Profile
Dear CarolSue, you are in my thoughts and prayers, hoping you feel better every single day. The vision of your dogs and you and your dh snoring made me laugh, it is the same in our family here, except we have cats, and yes they snore too.
Corinne
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2007 :  07:58:49 AM  Show Profile
Sweet Carol Sue, I am so sorry that you are in pain. It is very wearing to live that way. I hope that the doctors get some clue up to your malady. Everyone snores here and it gets me giggling everytime to hear them all going at once.
I hope that you know that you have a bunch of farmgirl hugs coming to you and that you have a better day
Blessing
Annika
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2007 :  6:36:12 PM  Show Profile
Carol Sue..you are sure in my thoughts and prayers!! It is so hard not knowing WHAT the problem is!! We are a snoring bunch here too..when my two basset hounds get started they can outsnore even ME!!
(((((((HUGS))))))

Jenny in Utah
Inside me there is a skinny woman crying to get out...but I can usually shut her up with cookies
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/ visit my little online shop at www.auntjenny.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2007 :  09:53:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
CarolSue, you know I am here for you.BigHugs!! (Soft hugs though)

Mama to 2
Your FreckleFaced Farm Girl!!
http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2007 :  12:04:56 PM  Show Profile
Carol Sue,
Your attitude is great. Getting a diagnosis and learning all you can will be a big step in learning to live as comfortable and pain free as possible. Friendship is a two way street and I appreciate you.
Many hugs,
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Tina Michelle
True Blue Farmgirl

6948 Posts

Tina
sunshine state FL
USA
6948 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2007 :  12:15:16 PM  Show Profile
Carol,
I wish the very best. My mom has fibromyalgia. I did read that cutting out all caffeine and artificial sweeteners can be a big help..as those are said to complicate things.
Hugs to you.
Tina

~Seize the Day! Live, Love, Laugh~
visit me at:
http://gardengoose.blogspot.com/
and at www.stliving.net
you can also check out my etsy shops at:http://GardenGooseGifts.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Lainey
True Blue Farmgirl

2401 Posts

Elaine
Waco Kentucky
USA
2401 Posts

Posted - Nov 05 2007 :  06:04:30 AM  Show Profile
I'll keep you in my prayers Carol. I hope you're feeling better soon.

http://countrygirldreams.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Hogs & Quiches & Prayers Round-up: Previous Topic update....Back to the drawing board.. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page