Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Charm square exchange
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Charm square exchange Next Topic
Page: of 17

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2005 :  2:35:58 PM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
Mailed them out yesterday Gals...sorry it took me so long, was trying to be economical and send my squares along at the same time too...Sorry..Having a tough time here at the Fabulous Homestead with a sick hubby, 2 elderly parents and a daughter with a mental illness.It seems I am everyones pillar and support, so often the things I want to do for me get swept to the side...

Thanks for the charm package Jenny!! Love that apron fabric..I feel an ebay attack coming on...
Go to Top of Page

little feather
True Blue Farmgirl

83 Posts

Tawnya
Walnut Creek California
USA
83 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2005 :  2:52:21 PM  Show Profile  Send little feather a Yahoo! Message
A huge heart felt THANK YOU- to Aunt Jenny!
I was delighted to open your package of wonderful fabrics and fantastic buttons.
I was so in need of the pick me up and smile the cute prints brought about!!

Much Love!

Where ever you go, go with all your heart!
Go to Top of Page

shepherdess
True Blue Farmgirl

359 Posts

Robin
Eatonville Washington
USA
359 Posts

Posted - Sep 21 2005 :  10:27:50 PM  Show Profile
Thanks everyone for the charm square packs and buttons. I love getting them . I am a little slow in getting mine sent out but everyone will get one from me. Just be patient. Thanks again

Farm Girl from Western Washington
" From sheep to handspun "
Go to Top of Page

AnnieT
True Blue Farmgirl

287 Posts

Annie

287 Posts

Posted - Sep 24 2005 :  09:30:18 AM  Show Profile
Hey everybody! I just got back in town from visiting my mummy, and I'll send out my packages on Monday. I'm so tickled to have recieved some squares already. Thank you!! Annie
Go to Top of Page

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2005 :  11:19:59 AM  Show Profile
Hi everyone and thank you so much to those that have sent their packages out so far! The fabrics and buttons are great and not a duplicate in the bunch! I am slower than anticipated getting all my packets out but hope to be finished with both the button exchange and charm square lists this week. Thanks again and happy stitching! Have a great week!

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Sep 25 2005 :  7:49:05 PM  Show Profile
Bramble..we (my girls and I) got the buttons and charm squares..LOVED the bonus JD fabric too!! You are so sweet. Thanks!!!

Jenny in Utah
The best things in life arn't things
Go to Top of Page

BlueEggBabe
True Blue Farmgirl

417 Posts

Susan
PA
417 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2005 :  10:33:30 AM  Show Profile
Hurray!!!!
I finally got my list and instructions today along with my very first pack of charm squares and buttons!
Thanks Diane, for a few "egg-stra" special fabrics and the "egg-ceptional" buttons!! Really cute! I am "egg-cited" to get going on my cutting now...Hope to start sending out next week.
Thanks Again!

"If more of us valued good food, cheer and song above hoarded gold,the world would be a merrier place."
J.J.R.Tolkien
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2005 :  3:56:32 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Diane for the new list today too! I have a few to send to that wern't on the old list I had...fun fun fun!! I have squares all cut so it won't be long!!!

Jenny in Utah
Put all your eggs in one basket..and then watch that basket!! Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

MeadowLark
True Blue Farmgirl

2206 Posts

USA
2206 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2005 :  4:13:07 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Diane for the really cute fabric and buttons and list! I promise girls I WILL get mine out this weekend!

If I keep a green bough in my heart, the singing bird will come.
Go to Top of Page

thehouseminder
True Blue Farmgirl

361 Posts

USA
361 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2005 :  4:16:09 PM  Show Profile
Yahoo!

You made my day, Diane.

Thanks for the neat fabrics and really charming buttons.

Working on my list right now....

Lucinda

Who loves a garden still his Eden keeps, Perennial pleasures plants, and wholesome harvest reaps. ---Bronson Alcott

Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Sep 30 2005 :  4:37:35 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Diane! Got my squares and buttons yesterday, they are great! Made my day! Julia

"...the setting sun is like going into the very presence of God." Elizabeth Von Arnim
Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2005 :  01:09:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
you are all VERY welcome...
Go to Top of Page

bramble
True Blue Farmgirl

2044 Posts

2044 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2005 :  11:54:22 AM  Show Profile
Diane- Many, many thanks for the update. MY two lists were beginning to blur and I was loosing track of who got charm squares and buttons, just charm squares or just buttons! This clears it up . Whew! Just in the nick of time, I am WAAAAAY behind finishing ALL of my lists!With all that's on your plate you are a PEACH! Merci beaucoup!

with a happy heart
Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Oct 01 2005 :  2:44:14 PM  Show Profile
Diane, thanks so much for the list! And you did send me charm squares. I am way behind too but will be sending stuff out next week.

I'm still hot...it just comes in flashes.
Go to Top of Page

Kim
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Kim
Pflugerville Texas
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2005 :  06:25:27 AM  Show Profile
I haven't gotten the list yet!!!! Can someone send it to me?

farmgirl@heart

Be at peace with yourself and the rest will follow
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2005 :  07:51:25 AM  Show Profile
I got mine too Kim, so hang on, it's on the way I"m sure! Thanks Diane for all you do, your super!

I'm not 40 something, I'm 39.95 plus shipping and handling!
Go to Top of Page

QuiltingQueen
True Blue Farmgirl

104 Posts

Jane
La Porte Indiana
USA
104 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2005 :  12:05:21 PM  Show Profile
Kim,
I received the newest list this week, and I just checked it for anyone named Kim or for an address in Hinckley, IL. You are not on my list. You might want to check with the farm to make sure you are signed up with them.

Jane

"Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do... but how much love we put in that action." ~ Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

katie-ell
True Blue Farmgirl

1818 Posts

Katie
Illinois
1818 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2005 :  2:10:37 PM  Show Profile
Hey Kim -- I haven't gotten my list either, and I'm also in Illinois. I guess it needs time to cross the Great Plains. KL
Go to Top of Page

QuiltingQueen
True Blue Farmgirl

104 Posts

Jane
La Porte Indiana
USA
104 Posts

Posted - Oct 02 2005 :  4:02:59 PM  Show Profile
Katie-ell,
I checked the list for anyone named Katie or even anyone who lives in Illinois....no luck. The latest charm square list that I received just a few days ago does not have you on it. There are currently 19 names. The list shows the MJF user name as well as the person's real name and address. Katie-ell, you and Kim need to contact MJF and let the farm know that you would like to be included in the charm square exchange.

Jane

"Love begins at home, and it is not how much we do... but how much love we put in that action." ~ Mother Teresa
Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2005 :  12:01:47 AM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
Kim..I have deleted my original notes on all this "charming" stuff, but I seem to remember you being only on the quilt block exchange list..Katie-ell, you seem to have gotten caught in the crossfire, so to speak, of the transition between me keeping the lists and the farm saying THEY wanted to (and then they didn't).. (I guess)..I was told by Cindy Lou to just go ahead and finish the charm exchange and they would do the block exchange.

SO>>>>>> Kim resend me your address and Katie -ell you send it to me too, and I will send both of you the 19 person list I have, and then you can go from there. If you send charms to the folks on the list with a note, they will exchange with you gladly I am sure.I know I will...I think that is the easiest way at this point, and I apologize you got overlooked girls!
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2005 :  08:47:38 AM  Show Profile
Diane, do you have me on your list? Thanks, Patricia

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

sqrl
True Blue Farmgirl

605 Posts

Melissa
Northern California
USA
605 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2005 :  11:14:15 AM  Show Profile
Diane, could you send me the list also, I asked to be on the list some time ago and didn't hear anything, I thought things might be taking a while because MJF was taking over. But I'm just dying to join in on all this charm fun. I'd also like to be part of the quilt block swap also. So I guess I'll email you my address.

Blessed Be
www.sqrlbee.com www.sisterhood.sqrlbee.com

Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2005 :  1:06:22 PM  Show Profile
Thanks so much, Diane!!! Woo hoo!!

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

AnnieT
True Blue Farmgirl

287 Posts

Annie

287 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2005 :  7:31:53 PM  Show Profile
Hey Gals! I've been gone a while, and I'm leaving again tomorrow for a week. I just got Diane's (FabFarmFemmes) list in the mail today (thanks Diane!!) but I wanted you all to know that my city is TWENTYNINE PALMS-- NOT La Palma. Everything else is good to go. My charm squares will be in the mail as soon as I get back. I see I need to put together a few more now, too. Hope you are all having a lovely Autumn! -Annie
Go to Top of Page

Fabulous Farm Femmes
True Blue Farmgirl

792 Posts

Diane
Lakebay, Tacoma WA
792 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2005 :  7:36:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Fabulous Farm Femmes an AOL message
OOOPPPPSSS!!!!SORRY!!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Charm square exchange Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page