Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Charm square exchange
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Charm square exchange Next Topic
Page: of 17

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Dec 16 2005 :  5:10:27 PM  Show Profile
You guys are just the best. It brings tears to my eyes!! I will call my sister tonight and find out where to send things. I think it is probably better to send them to Diana's home and then she can take them to Frannie. I started on her quilt today but won't get it done until after the holidays. Kelly -- your gift of a quilt for her now would be wonderful! I do have enough squares because I will only be making a crib sized quilt since Frannie is so small. My sister says she sleeps on a crib size mattress that is on a low frame so it is easy for her to get in and out of bed. I just can't tell you how much this will mean to Frannie and to my sister.

http://rusticcottage.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

owwlady
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Jan
Tomahawk WI
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2005 :  08:41:55 AM  Show Profile
Sue N. Thanks so much for the pretty charm squares. I received them two days ago. So much fun to go to the mail box!
Go to Top of Page

sqrl
True Blue Farmgirl

605 Posts

Melissa
Northern California
USA
605 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2005 :  09:41:52 AM  Show Profile
Owwlady, Jan thank you so much for the squares. I haven't got some in while. I especailly love the strawberries.

Blessed Be
www.sqrlbee.com www.sisterhood.sqrlbee.com

Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Dec 19 2005 :  12:32:37 PM  Show Profile
Jan, you would of gotten them sooner but it came back to me as undeliverable, had to add the last past which I didnt' have the first time around, but you got them, that's good.

" Aspire to Inspire before you Expire"

www.herbalfarmstead.blogspot.com

www.countrypleasures.motime.com
Go to Top of Page

onequiltychick
Farmgirl in Training

28 Posts

Kelly
Fairfield WA
USA
28 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2006 :  2:09:01 PM  Show Profile
The holidays have been a little busy and I owe thank you's to the following. It's funny how I like all the prints, even though they are very different from what I usually buy for myself.

sqrl (the ceramic button is great!)
BlueEggBabe (Yours arrived on a very cold Saturday in December. I walked to the Post Office that day with my dog, and was warmed as soon as I saw your envelope!)
FabulousFarmFemmes
Junebug
AnnieT
Julia V.

THANKS TO ALL - I love the charms!

Kelly
Go to Top of Page

Rebekka Mae
True Blue Farmgirl

965 Posts

Rebekka
Moscow ID
USA
965 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2006 :  2:46:57 PM  Show Profile
I am new to this and cannot quite figure out what the charm square exchange is- trading several squares, with a button or bead on each? This sounds so fun- I am pretty sure I emailed CindyLou to let her know I am interested. How often do you girls do this?
Thanks and my appologies if the answer was on one of the previous pages (I did try to look)
Love, Rebekka
Go to Top of Page

owwlady
True Blue Farmgirl

899 Posts

Jan
Tomahawk WI
USA
899 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2006 :  08:50:38 AM  Show Profile
Anyone who is still having trouble mailing my squares, I know Kate sent an email with the correction, but add "Northway" to my street address. It was omitted on the list. Thanks Jan Pinter
Go to Top of Page

CarolC
True Blue Farmgirl

85 Posts

Carol
Santa Fe New Mexico
USA
85 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2006 :  08:55:33 AM  Show Profile
I'm long overdue to send several more of my squares out but I never did get a corrected list from Kate/Katie? nor could I download the one she sent via email...and, except for Jan Pinter, I don't know whose addresses I need to correct on my list. If any of you know your addresses were incorrect on that list, could you let me know what those corrections are, please? Thanks so much! My apologies for the delay.

I shoulda turned left at Albuquerque..Bugs Bunny
Go to Top of Page

sqrl
True Blue Farmgirl

605 Posts

Melissa
Northern California
USA
605 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2006 :  08:57:06 AM  Show Profile
Helen in NZ, I got your charms over the holiday and I want to say thanks. It's been a while since I received any, it was a nice surprise. Thanks also for the little flax sack, such a darling thing, I love it.

Blessed Be

Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2006 :  9:51:50 PM  Show Profile
I got all my strips cut out last night so I am ready to sew my quilt!
some of the squares are being turned into a couple of patchwork aprons. I made my button braclet and love it. So, thanks again to
Fab Farm Femme, Aunt Jenny, Owwlady, Meadowlark,AnnieT, Kathy L., Kelly, Carol, Kay, BlueEggBabe, bubblesnz. I can't wait to get started. You girls are the best! Warm quilt hugs to you all! Julia V.

"...the setting sun is like going into the very presence of God." Elizabeth Von Arnim
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2006 :  04:36:26 AM  Show Profile
Julia, have we swapped charm squares yet? I've sent all mine out a long time ago, but I can't find your name on my last list, so if I owe you some squares, let me know, you may have joined in after the last list was sent? Has everyone sent off their squares yet? I've probably only gotten some from half the list, so was wondering?

Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2006 :  09:55:48 AM  Show Profile
I havn't sent any out in awhile either. I hope I sent to everyone who sent some to me. I THINK I did. I would be happy to exchange with anyone new..Rebekka I will get some out to you for sure.

Jenny in Utah
It's astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen...Frances Burnette
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

sqrl
True Blue Farmgirl

605 Posts

Melissa
Northern California
USA
605 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2006 :  10:31:35 AM  Show Profile
I know I didn't send to everyone on the list but I tryed to make sure I sent to everyone who sent to me. If I missed someone please let me know, I'm all about fairness.

Blessed Be

Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2006 :  7:59:51 PM  Show Profile
Junebug, I did send some to you. I came off the list after sending out squares to 29 of the farmgirls. Don't know if Kate made an update with my name deleted or not. Don't worry about sending any to me unless you really won't too.

I got the top of my charm square quilt made with the ones I have so far recieved. I like how it turned out. I have to get some fabric for the back so I can start quilting it. I am looking forward to it keeping me warm. When I should it to my DH he asked if I made it for him. He got a resounding no!

"...the setting sun is like going into the very presence of God." Elizabeth Von Arnim
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2006 :  04:51:31 AM  Show Profile
Julia, I did find the squares you send me, they were tucked in with someones elses, so if you haven't gotten any from me, then I owe you some. I didn't get a update with your name left off, so since I'm getting your seeds out tomorrow, I'll add your squares too! Maybe you can use them for a quilt for your hubby so you won't have to share yours. I hope you will show it off once it's done! Thanks again!

Go to Top of Page

AnnieT
True Blue Farmgirl

287 Posts

Annie

287 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2006 :  12:02:38 PM  Show Profile
If anyone thinks they are missing people on the charm square list, I have what I beleive to be the latest, greatest, and completest list. I'm happy to email it to anyone who requests it. -Annie

Visit the Bramblestitches store: www.bramblestitches.etsy.com
Visit me at my blog: http://bramblestitches.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Aunt Jenny
True Blue Farmgirl

11381 Posts

Jenny
middle of Utah
USA
11381 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2006 :  12:27:24 PM  Show Profile
I would love to have a copy..I think I don't have the latest and I want to make sure to not miss anyone. I even have some squares cut out already. Amazing for me..even more amazin..I know where they are!!!

Jenny in Utah
It's astonishing how short a time it takes for very wonderful things to happen...Frances Burnette
http://www.auntjennysworld.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2006 :  04:27:10 AM  Show Profile
Me too Annie, thanks so much!

Go to Top of Page

Kate
MaryJane's Farmgirl

135 Posts

Kate
Moscow ID
USA
135 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2006 :  08:49:40 AM  Show Profile
If anyone needs a list I can send them one as well. I haven't made any changes or sent out a new list since the 24th of Oct. When new gals have been signing up I've been slowly starting a new list so the old one doesn't get to big. Let me know if you need anything else!! Have a wonderful Day!!~Kate

Tomorrow is always fresh with no mistakes in it.....unless they are spelling mistakes.
Go to Top of Page

Utahfarmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1940 Posts

Portland Oregon
USA
1940 Posts

Posted - Jan 12 2006 :  09:27:44 AM  Show Profile
Thanks, Kate ~ I think I sent all mine out, but if I missed anybody on the list, please let me know. Also, is anyone interested in some fabric which I will send for postage? Some big pieces (a beautiful 2-3 yards of tan corderoy, for one) and a lot of smaller pieces I have been saving to do "something" with. Now I'm tired of looking at it all and need the space. Let me know if you want any. I'll probably post this in "sewing room" too.

Love,
Patricia

Happy Wishes!
Go to Top of Page

CarolC
True Blue Farmgirl

85 Posts

Carol
Santa Fe New Mexico
USA
85 Posts

Posted - Jan 15 2006 :  3:01:54 PM  Show Profile
Annie, I sure would appreciate the list you have, please. I tried to get on the other day and say "Yes, Please" when you offered, but I was having computer problems. Thanks so much...carolcourt53@earthlink.net

I shoulda turned left at Albuquerque..Bugs Bunny
Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2006 :  11:26:03 AM  Show Profile
Miss Kate, think I'll have to take you up on that offer to send me the new list, sweet annie tried too but I couldn't open it ( sound familar) so could you please work your magic once again and send me the list like you've had to before? Many thanks!!!

Go to Top of Page

therusticcottage
True Blue Farmgirl

4439 Posts

Kay
Vancouver WA
USA
4439 Posts

Posted - Jan 16 2006 :  11:29:41 AM  Show Profile
I know that I have a few more to send to. I found the addressed envelopes buried in my sewing room. Darn -- now I'll have to go to the fabric store.

http://therusticcottage.etsy.com

http://rusticcottage.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Julia
True Blue Farmgirl

1949 Posts

Julia
Shelton WA
USA
1949 Posts

Posted - Jan 25 2006 :  9:53:36 PM  Show Profile
Whoo Hoo! I finished sewing the top of my charm quilt last night! I am pleased with how it turned out. Now for the quilting! Thanks again girls! Julia V.

Go to Top of Page

junebug
True Blue Farmgirl

2421 Posts

Sue
West Plains, Mo.
USA
2421 Posts

Posted - Jan 26 2006 :  04:46:18 AM  Show Profile
I haven't received any squares in months so I'm thinking about starting mine too if everyone is done sending theirs out? I've got squares from 14 gals, thank you!

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 17 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Charm square exchange Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page