Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Update Kooky Cluckers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic
Page: of 33

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2007 :  10:49:50 PM  Show Profile
yeah i can just see whats gonna happen come febuary well this lady went into labor and when she came in her pants were ducted taped to her belly and we had to cut them off, and the duct tape remains stuck to her belly. Now wouldnt that be a picture to see oh yeah and the painting of the monkey on my belly

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2007 :  07:21:37 AM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Oh Teresa...you kill me with the visuals! Maybe you should just stick with Magic Tape. Get it..."stick". LOL Ok, so I haven't had my pot of coffee yet. :o) Have a great (and frosty) day today!! Sorry Amanda!

Heather
btw - I'll see you later Carol Sue. Let me know a good time....don't want you running around in your skivies!! :o)

Live Long, Laugh Often, Farm Much!!

http://farmgirlgourmet.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2007 :  12:29:48 PM  Show Profile
LOL, how did you know Heather!!!! I am still in my pjs!!!! Come anytime. No problems....

listening to the quiet moments
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2007 :  12:33:44 PM  Show Profile
Okay Okay dressed now and load of laundry in....lol

Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2007 :  7:05:58 PM  Show Profile
My ex was there when a cute little deaf stunt girl set a land speed record in SoCalif about 20 years ago and the car was held together with....duct tape. For real. It was originally developed by the gov't for holding planes and such together when repairs could not be made right away.
If Teresa needs to duct tape her pants on, just sent a bottle of goo gone or WD 40 to the hospital with her to get the sticky residue off. Better than supergluing them to her skin...that's not any fun to remove without taking the skin too.
You ladies crack me up...a laugh a minute or more.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2007 :  7:23:54 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Teresa be sure to have some WD40 in the labor bag lol.I remember the rubber band trick.

Mama to 2
Your FreckleFaced Farm Girl!!
http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2007 :  7:53:57 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Goo gone is the bomb. LMAO...something hilarious about a 37 year old woman saying "the bomb", but it's true! I love that stuff!! Doesn't smell very nice though. Anyway, enough about that! It's supposed to be beautiful tomorrow!! Hopefully it won't be too freezing for trick or treating on Wednesday. Well Dancing with the Stars is about to start, so I better get my shoes on. LOL KIDDING!!

Heather

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2007 :  9:03:52 PM  Show Profile
Oh my sides are beginning to hurt!!!!! Ronna I can believe it held a car together!!!!!!
Thanks for the Rosemary Heather, will let ya know when dh bakes that bread.
CS

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 29 2007 :  9:14:14 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
You're welcome and I can't wait Carol Sue!!

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2007 :  01:04:34 AM  Show Profile
Hey Heather
I like your blog girl, should have asked you for tomatoes!!!!!!!LOL
CS

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2007 :  07:33:09 AM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Thanks Carol Sue. I'm bad about updating it. I really like yours as well and have been meaning to tell you that. You definitely should've asked for maters. I didn't end up having as many this year due to my fury little deer friends. They had a nightly tomato smorgesbord, nibbling one bite out of each tomato. I didn't mind too much since my schedule isn't what it used to be! They helped lighten the load...so to speak. :o) Well off to work! Enjoy this beautiful crisp day all!!

Heather

Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2007 :  08:41:05 AM  Show Profile
Hi Amanda-- how are you holding up? Winter weather being nice to you?

Teresa--rubbing alcohol...lol...takes the sticky away..might wipe the monkey paint off though...:)

Hope you all are having a great Tuesday!!(Laundry day for me..blek!!)
Hugs jessie

When life sends storms, remember to dance in the rain!

http://HandmadeHeartStrings.etsy.com
www.MayhemMommyMemoirs.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2007 :  08:47:18 AM  Show Profile
Carol Sue...is the bread going to be sourdough rosemary??? My starter is calling my name, maybe cause it's aroma is filling the house. And have to try a coffecake with the budget mix so I can report to Libbie and share the recipe. I must hurry now!! Last day of vacation and then it's back to being a toy lady and try to get as many of my companys toys on the shelves until Christmas.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2007 :  11:16:07 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Jess thanks for asking, I am okay, although I tried to scrape the windshield this morning, and couldt do it, something about that sound that HURTS my teeth.Other than that its okay,worked at the school this AM.Came home,now I need to eat something, cause my bellys rumbling. Hope you all are having a GOOD day!!

Mama to 2
Your FreckleFaced Farm Girl!!
http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2007 :  6:10:46 PM  Show Profile
Ronna,
Dan's rosemary garlic is sourdough and a 2 day bread. He started some this morning, so Heather I will be calling you tomorrow. Hey that coffee cake mix sounds good too. Don't ya love the smell of the sourdough through your house. Yummy.
Hey Jess, yep laundry, not our favorite chore, but oh so nice to smell when it is done.
Amanda, is it like fingernails scarping on the chalkboard for you!!!!
Later cluckers,
CS

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2007 :  9:51:41 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Mmmm....I can smell it! Well not really, but I can pretend. :o) I will be working tomorrow from 9-1 and then volunteering at the school until 3, then over to my Dad's to help him get dinner ready for hungry gouls, so I'm not sure when I'd be able to come get it. What do you think? Well, it's hard to type and hold a wine glass! :o) Have a great night.

Heather

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2007 :  10:20:09 PM  Show Profile
Hdather, stop by after you feed the gouls at your Dad's, should be done by then and yummy just for you.....lol
cs

Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Oct 30 2007 :  11:28:44 PM  Show Profile
well, i tried the rubber band trick with my fav jeans and they just tried to creep down my body(it would have been a sinch to pants me). so i am in between sizes lol

oh yeah amanda when people chew ice it makes my teeth hurt and drives my nutty and by the way if you find a lamanated map or something like that and put it on your windshield at night you wont have to scrap the windshield in the morning, just remove the map and waaaalllla frostless windshield.

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2007 :  9:42:16 PM  Show Profile
Oh Heather girl, you didn't pick up your lovely loaf of Rosemary garlic bread, have appts tomorrow until later afternoon, will try and give you a call. Will deliver if you need me too. It smelled define and tastes even better. We had stew and fresh bread tnight. Yummie!!!!!

Have a great late evening girls,
Carol Sue

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2007 :  07:09:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Hey Carol Sue, I warned you that it probably wasn't going to be possible. I seriously didn't stop running until 10 pm last night! My schedge today is alot more open, so let me know when you are around and I can swing by.

Teresa - I love your ingenuity! I wouldn't have thought of the laminated map trick, but that rocks! Now someone else needs to come up with an inventive way for you to keep your favorite jeans on! :o)

Enjoy the day,
Heather

Go to Top of Page

farmgirlwannabe
True Blue Farmgirl

114 Posts

audrina
Antelope Ca
USA
114 Posts

Posted - Nov 01 2007 :  11:22:43 AM  Show Profile
Teresa,
How about suspenders?? (Now there's a visual!)
Audrina
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2007 :  03:37:05 AM  Show Profile
Ahhh Heather I didn't even check this until early this am,2nd, if y0u are ar0und t0day, st0p by anytime, had great birhtday yesterday, let me kn0w, will try t0 call in aftern00n, hey I was still up y0u c0uld have st0pped by I tend t0 be the late nighter. D0n't y0u th0se big 0's, 0 key went 0ut and kn0w using the zer0!!!!!!!!!!
Have a great m0rning girls, I will be sleeping...zzzzzzzz.....l0l

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2007 :  07:40:04 AM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
CarolSue - I can come by today. I have an appointment at 9:30 that will last about an hour and another at 1 pm so either between the 2 appts or after my last one I can come by and get it. You pick! Glad you had a great birthday. Mine is Monday! Ever heard about the power of positive thinking? Here's mine ::BMW:: ::BMW:: ::BMW:: ::BMW::. I'm praying for a miracle, but I bet I'll get dinner and flowers! That's the ESP part. LOL Let me know if you need a keyboard, I may have one in the basement. Also if you blow out the keyboard sometimes that fixes letters that have stopped working. (I used to be tech support) Well I smell the coffee and its calling me to come drink it. Enjoy the day everyone!!

Heather

Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2007 :  5:02:44 PM  Show Profile
oh ...lol...suspenders..not you wanna talk about riding up..oh yeah!! rotflmao

I wore those for halloween this year. went as a smarty pants...ad nice tight braided pig tails with white knee socks. my hubbies big dress shirt and tie. then added my suspenders which hiked everything up to my ears just about. add some bushy eyelined eyebrows and wallah...every boys dream woman!!! lol Hubby swears I musta got into Heather's wine bottle...lol

hugs jessie

Had to get creative on short notice anyone else dress up?

When life sends storms, remember to dance in the rain!

http://HandmadeHeartStrings.etsy.com
www.MayhemMommyMemoirs.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2007 :  7:32:18 PM  Show Profile
N0w that is funny Jessie!!!!!!
Heather, did I miss y0u again, sh00t this bugger will be stale bef0re we get 0ur acts t0gether. Dan said d0n't w0rry, he will make m0re later....l0l
I have a lapt0p and the key came 0ff, I have put it back bef0re, but this time the little blue plastic thingie came 0ff, figured w0uld get if fixed t0m0rr0w.
s0 I am a spase.....
CS

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 33 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page