Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Update Kooky Cluckers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic
Page: of 33

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2007 :  08:04:23 AM  Show Profile
Carol Sue-- Talk about edits...lol... I can't even sign in under that right membername...lol!! Raining here, but soon to be snow...brr!!!
HUgs jessie

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine; O What a foretaste of Glory DIVINE!

http://HandmadeHeartStrings.etsy.com
www.MayhemMommyMemoirs.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2007 :  08:32:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Jessie, when I read member name, I had to read it twice, I thought it said membrain, I have had coffee and I still cant read.
Heather, sounds like fun, I cant wait to be in my own house so I can start a garden,Ahhhh fresh/real tomatoes, I have forgotten already.

Mommy to 2
Your FreckleFaced Farm Girl!!
http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

farmgirlwannabe
True Blue Farmgirl

114 Posts

audrina
Antelope Ca
USA
114 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2007 :  10:55:28 AM  Show Profile
Jessie and Amanda- how funny I did the same thing (membrane/membername); it must be some sort of mass psychosis! Or we all need lots more coffee this morning.....
Hope everybody's day is going well- I'm trying to rush thru my work day, so I can get home and "speed-clean" my house, garage and yard. My parents are coming to visit, and they're staying with me in my tiny, tiny house! It wouldn't be that bad if I hadn't decided last week that I needed to start packing the non-essentials-you know, all the stuff in the back of closets, in the junk drawers, etc. So I pulled everything out...and, well, I'm not the most organized person, so let's just say it's a bit of a mess! I'd rather be doing what you'all are doing (canning tomatoes, waiting for snow-brrr.., planning a garden-even if it's in your imagination, painting a monkey on someone's tummy...) but I'm stuck with frantic cleaning. It's gonna be a long weekend.....
On a more positive note: Carol Sue- how much fabric should the "far away" girls send? I have some fabric I love, but I'm not sure if it's enough, and I may be forced to take a break from cleaning and go to the fabric store....if I must I guess I will...
Have a great day!
Audrina
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2007 :  1:47:54 PM  Show Profile
heather,
even though you spelled quiet wrong i still read it as the way you meant it.

yeah and speaking of passwords i forgot mine and had to go thru the process of making a new one hopefully i can remember it this time

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2007 :  2:12:31 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Thanks for making me feel better Teresa!! Sometimes my fingers get way beyond my thoughts! :o) The hazard of typing so fast I suppose. Can you believe it's supposed to be 70 tomorrow? Who ordered this weather? I love them...whoever they are! Now if I could just get a day off to enjoy it. lol

Have a great SUNNY day!
Heather

Live Long, Laugh Often, Farm Much!!
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2007 :  3:15:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
whoa!!Did I read 70*!!!my Gosh I will be almost in heaven!,Its like 80 at home.....This morning I woke to HEAVY frost on my window, I was like Ummmmmm Whats that!,lol.....

Mommy to 2

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2007 :  3:30:06 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
LMAO - You crack me up Amanda! Wait til it SNOWS! My first winter here was HARD...I wished for rain in Seattle, but you get used to it. Now I almost enjoy it! Although I do complain about it when its the first snow of the season. I'm never "quite" ready for it. (Spelled it right that time). So, I double checked....70! Enjoy every minute of it!

Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2007 :  4:15:39 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Yesterday I found a sunny spot in my room and just layed in the floor I indoor"sunbathed". It is so pretty out today, but quite nipply, ;) . Seriously I am so scared of the snow,I think I will be a hermit! If miracles happen and I am in my own home by Christmas, I will be even happier to be a hermit in my own house.

Mommy to 2

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2007 :  4:19:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
I'll do the best I can for you Amanda!! :o) One of the homes I sent today looked like a great deal! Nice home, lots of acreage for goaters! We just need Teresa G to give us the green light!! ::crossing fingers:: for Amanda's Home Miracle!! Sounds like Ty Pennington should be hosting that show. :o)

Enjoy the indoor sunbathing!

Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2007 :  5:37:40 PM  Show Profile
well of course amanda there was frost on the windows it was below freezing last night(25degrees). okay no laughing but i put on my snowpants to walk the kids to the bus stop(although i cant zip or button them up at the moment). It cant get to snow yet cause I AM NOT ready.

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2007 :  10:32:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Ok, I was seriously MISINFORMED!! I just saw the news report and it's supposed to be 55 tomorrow...not 70. Sorry Amanda! Lay on the floor and sun-bathe....while you curse me. :o)

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2007 :  11:14:54 PM  Show Profile
Oh Heather, LMAO
You girls have been having way loads of fun on here and I love it!!!!!!!
Heather, if you have time to drop if off great, if not I will just walk over and check it out!!!!
Audrina, you go girl and remember soon enough you will be up here to play with us. Doesn't is just fiugure, you get on a roll everything is everywhere and you have to throw it all back!!!!!
Jessie, I love that you signed under your mom, I have done that with Teresa more than once, just not on this thread yet, notice I say yet.
So you all have a great morning, notice I am not the morning person.....lol

Jessie, snow, not yet, I am with Teresa I am not quite ready for it yet....
Heather 70 sounded grand and I think earlier this week they were saying we would be warmer or you and I need glasses to see that weather report.....LOL
later,
Carol Sue

listening to the quiet moments
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2007 :  11:47:03 PM  Show Profile
Forgot sorry, a yard of fabric for the apron material. I knew I forgot something and it took me this long to remember....ughhhh....lol
CS

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2007 :  08:25:44 AM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Hey CarolSue - I'll just drop it off. I don't want you to walk over and freeze your tooshie off. Afterall I completely blew it on the weather report. So much for my future career as a weather girl. "This is Heather with the Weather". NOT! I have to say, though, that Yahoo said this morning that it was going to be 69 today...so I'm not completely loco. Time to drink java. Have a wonderful day everyone!

http://farmgirlgourmet.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2007 :  08:52:49 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
OH Lord!! There is white stuff on my car again!!!! Whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy,lol

Mommy to 2

Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2007 :  09:32:13 AM  Show Profile
Down here in the open rolling palouse outside of Moscow, it is white and sparkly too :/
Frost on da punkins!
You girls are all so funny. I love reading your posts. Happy weekend to all of you.

Wishing you joy in small things and peace in your heart

Annika

http://panzymoon.wordpress.com/
Go to Top of Page

Mountain Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

JoAnn
Colville Washington
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2007 :  09:46:50 AM  Show Profile
Somebody forgot to turn on the heat up here in the "Forgotton Corner" of Washington. Did anyone notice the beautiful moon. Drove into town for our annual Moonlight Madness sale and the moon was gorgeous. Big round and cover up over the silhouette of the mountains. JoAnn
Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2007 :  10:19:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
JoAnn - I thought it was amazing as well. I tried to get a picture of it, but they didn't turn out nearly as good as the real thing!! Oh well. There wasn't any frost in Cheney this AM, we must have a micro-climate over here or something. I'm not complaining!!! :o) Have a great day all!

Heather

http://farmgirlgourmet.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2007 :  3:29:55 PM  Show Profile
Oh Teresa~ I can just see you in your snow pants now...;) I remember those days of running outta the house with a big shirt hoping no one could see my unbuttoned jeans or....*GASP* rubberbanded button fly. I remember one time I forgot I had a "baby check" that day and when I remembered I had just enough time to get in the car and go. I had forgotten about the rubber banded bottoms until my DR went to measure my tummy and there was my rubberband....lol.
I was not giving up my favorite pair of jeans I don't care how many pounds I put on. I still have those jeans hanging in my closet too! Of course, they are missing the rubberband, but I still have them and that's the important part...thread bare though they may be...lol
Finally stopped raining here....has been since TUESDAY!!! Ugh!! Yay for sunshine!
Hugs jessie

Blessed assurance, Jesus is mine; O What a foretaste of Glory DIVINE!

Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2007 :  6:34:40 PM  Show Profile
how do i rubberband my snowpants when its velcro and metal snaps
dang it, oh but there is duck tape!!
amanda so there is white stuff on the windshield wait until there is an inch or more of it cause it snowed

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2007 :  7:15:18 PM  Show Profile
ROFLMBO oh man do you girls have me laughing......
"Heather with the Weather" lololol
duct tape works for everything doesn't it.
Hi Jo, I tried turning the heat on but it didn't work!!!!!!
Amanda, you dear girl, snow could be a real adventure for you!!!!
LOLOLOL
CS

Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2007 :  7:16:48 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
I am not even kidding a bit, I am so affraid of the snow, I am gonna hide all winter.You all get to come to my house,cause I AINT LEAVING IT!!!

Mama to 2

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 27 2007 :  9:48:44 PM  Show Profile
Dear Sweetie Amanda,
I will come and get you so you won't be housebound all winter....lol...really I will....that and teach you how to drive in the snow....

Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2007 :  3:51:45 PM  Show Profile
Well, Carol Sue, You may have to make a flight down here...lol. This is my first winter home since I've been driving. You may have to start a Kooky CLuckers driving school! :)
Amanda,
I know fear of the snow...lol..even though I grew up with it, I don't care for it. I wouldn't go anywhere whenever that white stuff came down. Just sit on my bed and sulk because I wouldn't go anywhere. One time we were snowed in for two weeks...ugh!! You'll have fun this winter...just make sure you watch for flying snow balls...:)
Duct Tape my dear is straight from heaven. It even works in a pinch on broken bra backs and keeping the car window from falling down...rotfl...not that I ever tried this though...lol...--looking around innocently....gotta do what ya gotta to...heehee...
Hugs!! Hope you all have a great week!
Jessie

When life sends storms, remember to dance in the rain!

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Oct 28 2007 :  8:10:25 PM  Show Profile
Duct tape on bras.....LMBO....haven't tried that one yet, have used it on lots and lots of other things. Like keeping the hood down on my brothers car when it flew up driving, out he hops and duct tapes that puppy down. And it does take 70 miles an hour winds girls!!!! I have proof, I was in the car when he did it!!!!
Hmmmm a snow driving school, guess I better save my pennies for that flight....
LOL
CS

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 33 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page