Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Update Kooky Cluckers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic
Page: of 33

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2008 :  1:43:39 PM  Show Profile
Jess,
You are certainly in our prayers and that sweet Tori, that her fever subsides and she is her cheerful and fun self quick.

Teresa's computer blinked out, she will be down for a while. She will come down and use mom's here. Yep, she is doing well and time sure is moving quickly.

Oh Amanda girl I am so excited for you because it is so close.

Hey Alee, did your computer get fixed? I have seen you a bit more so I was hoping it had. Hugs to Miss Nora.

Audrina girl, how is that ant battle going. Miss ya girl.

Heather are you lost in the basement with all that lovely dirt and seeds....lol

listening to the quiet moments
Farmgirl #39
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2008 :  2:02:35 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
yes, the computer got fixed. I posted about it a week ago on "Across the Fence" and mentioned it here too ;) A friend fixed it Super Bowl Sunday

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and I our our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2008 :  9:26:20 PM  Show Profile
Hmmmm missed that one. Haven't read lots of Across the Fence for a bit.

Sitting here drinking a lovely cup of Constant Comment given to me by a friend. I sure have been enjoying it. That and some chocolate. A girl just has to have her chocolate. lol

What else do you have to have.........
ahhh yes, Grace would have to have her chocolate martini!!!!!!!!!!! lol

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2008 :  4:21:29 PM  Show Profile
HI everyone
Just wanted to check back in. Tori's fever is gone!! Praise the Lord! She is still really clingy and I think she still nto feelign well. Not sure whats going on, hopefully soon she will be back to her two year old self...(lol..that's a good thing right...lol...j/k I miss my little fireball!!)
thanks for your prayers!!
hugs
jess

When life sends storms, remember to dance in the rain!

www.theSouthernBelle.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2008 :  7:04:15 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Jess, I am sure she will shake it off quickly!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and I our our new blog:
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2008 :  7:58:31 PM  Show Profile
Jess, so glad that the fever broke. Now for her to get spunky for her mom. Soon.
How is dh's new job? Glad you stopped in.

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

farmgirlwannabe
True Blue Farmgirl

114 Posts

audrina
Antelope Ca
USA
114 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2008 :  7:59:56 PM  Show Profile
Hello everyone-
just checking in- I feel like Carol Sue did a couple of days ago; you miss a day or two and you miss all the fun. But mom and dad are here so not much time to check the computer- we're trying to figure out what needs to be done to fix up the house to sell it. The list is so long at this point, I'm starting to think that the best bet is to get the gasoline and the matches.....of course, in case I decide on that plan of action, I'm hoping you all will deny everything!!
Okay, so here's my quick update to everyone-
Jess- I'm so glad Tori's fever is down-hope she's feeling better soon!
Ronna- sorry to hear about everything "going south"- hope your recouperation goes quickly, and you gets lots of time for sewing.
Amanda and Teresa- time going by fast enough??
Carol Sue- did I read that post correctly- are you going around thumping people??? Oh wait, Teresa's midwife says she can thump people. I was afraid someone had given you license to start thumping people, and I was gonna have to rethink my moving plans....
And I'm sure I thought I read something about chocolate martinis!!!!

Okay, I'm going back to the arson...I mean, back to the cleaning and packing....I'll try to take some time and do a "no more snow" dance for you all. Actually, maybe I won't, since my dancing isn't as "husband-drool-inducing" like Alee's workouts; mine might cause more snow, or worse-plagues, locusts, who knows what could happen?!?!
Audrina
Go to Top of Page

farmgirlwannabe
True Blue Farmgirl

114 Posts

audrina
Antelope Ca
USA
114 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2008 :  8:01:13 PM  Show Profile
Oh, and Janet Evanovich? love her.....
Audrina
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Feb 11 2008 :  10:50:00 PM  Show Profile
ROFLMBO

You are too funny girl. No lighting a match and fanning fast, that is not a good packing method. LOL

I laughed so hard about the thumping, hmmmmm maybe I should get to, no darn, I will behave myself. Promise, but after you move up here no guarantees......lol

Janet Evanovich, love reading her. Thanks to Amanda I got to catch up on it.

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Feb 12 2008 :  01:38:11 AM  Show Profile
well i g0t all caught up 0n the p0sts, as y0u can see i am b0rr0wing m0ms 0ld lapt0p cause i'm afraid mine had a mental breakd0wn and may n0t rec0ver.
Ikes 0nly tw0 weeks until my due date yeah kinda s0rta panicking n0w g0tta make sure that things are d0ne like paperw0rk, kids sch00l stuff etc, and 0f c0urse all th0se h0useh0ld things that ya d0 like make sure the kids have clean cl0thes.
0h yeah and i have a small addicti0n t0 janet evan0vich l0l

lavendar girl
http://lavendarfieldsdreamer.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2008 :  6:56:08 PM  Show Profile
Hey girls,
Happy Valentines Day early, hope you all have a smoochy good time, and don't forget the chocolate!!!!!!!

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2008 :  7:33:40 PM  Show Profile
Thanx & Happy Heart day to you too....
I just popped into the house to grab my felt & to take a peek @ my computer...now I am heading back out the door to my neighbors,
Andrea & I are having a craft night..
outta here, bye.

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com

Edited by - katmom on Feb 13 2008 7:35:44 PM
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Feb 13 2008 :  9:52:32 PM  Show Profile
well happy heart day t0 all y0u gals i will be getting t0 g0 t0 the 0bgyn and get my cervix checked(fun huh?). well 0h well maybe next year will be m0re r0mantic

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

farmgirlwannabe
True Blue Farmgirl

114 Posts

audrina
Antelope Ca
USA
114 Posts

Posted - Feb 14 2008 :  1:34:43 PM  Show Profile
Happy Valentine's Day everybody!
Audrina
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2008 :  11:26:37 AM  Show Profile
HI everyone...Just thought id update you on the kiddos. Tori is finally over the worst part of her cold. At least I think that's all it was. She has a rough cough now, but it sees to be subsiding. She's eating like crazy (making up for lost time I think) and drivin mom nuts...lol.
Levi is still teething hard. Not a tooth yet to be seen in the little mouth of his.He will be one year old tomorrow. A little worried at the lack of tooth appearance but hopefully the longer they wait to come in the healthier they will be. If not breaking through soon, I will be taking him to the pedia. to see if maybe he needs his gums lanced.
Hubby's job is going well. He's not thrilled with the swing shift, nor the new supervisors (giving him a harrd time cuz he's the new guy and not union yet), but he loves the work and the environment. Praise God for providing!!
I hope everyone had a lovely valentines day!

Teresa.......I did the same thing you did for valentines day last year!! I could think of a million other things I wanted to be doing, but I went into labor that day...Should I keep my fingers crossed for you too??!!lol
HUgs
jessie

Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2008 :  9:24:47 PM  Show Profile
jessie- it s0unds like y0ur daughter g0t the same stuff we had. the c0ugh lingers f0r awhile. and fr0m talking t0 the dentist with my kids its n0thing t0 w0rry ab0ut his teeth every0ne is different s0me take l0nger then 0thers. i l0ve 0ur dentist 0ffice they are great.

s0 the baby has n0 plans 0n c0ming fr0m the l00ks 0f it but i swear he has new trick called dr0p and pull y0urself up s0 that it l00ks like y0ur g0nna c0me but n0t really.

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Feb 15 2008 :  10:52:27 PM  Show Profile
Okay those O's make me laugh. Jessie so glad to hear that things are going well with those kiddos. Eating like crazy is a good thing, means she is definitely on mend. That is very good and as Teresa and the others will tell you each little person is an individual and has their very own time table for life.

Hey gals, dear sweet Cluckers, how are each of you and what cha doing for the weekend. Me I am hoping to sew, or actually rip out and start over with the satin binding. It was ugly I tell ya, just plain ugly. How in the world do gals make their wedding dresses, prom dresses, that stuff streches some. Think I may take the binding off and start all over.
Hugs to each of you, glad each of you are in my life. Just thought I needed to tell ya!!!!!
CS

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Feb 18 2008 :  08:26:54 AM  Show Profile
hiya
teresa,
sooo true...lol...no baby will be rushed. I remember when I was soooo ready for Levi to be here. The little stinker was due FEB28th then he was so big they bumped him to the 16th. Then they bumped it up again to the 13th. When the little man didn't want to come on the 13th I was about ready to pull my hairs out...lol..not that there were too many hairs left...then, I went into labor on Valentines Day (at dinner with hubby and mom at the Olive Garden.) Little stinker finally came on the 16th via C-Section. Hooray!!! See so my little man wouldn't be rushed but God's timing was perfect...who wants to miss going to the olive garden...lol.

His first tooth broke this Sunday on his first birthday and hubby and I finally got a full nights sleep...PRAISE THE LORD!!
we cant wait to see what new and exciting things are coming in store for our little man...now if to get Tori potty trained of happy day...lol
hugs
jessie

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2008 :  12:00:14 AM  Show Profile
Yeah his first tooth, now how awesome is that. Hey potty training will come soon enough.
Oh my, in the middle of going to dinner at the Olive Garden, that must have been a major bummer Jess.

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2008 :  07:58:31 AM  Show Profile
i dont know if it was a major bummer or a major relief. i was just glad to be knowing he was coming soon!! lol..I had felt like Id been expecting for two years straight. Tori ws only 6 months old when we found out levi would be there in nine months...lol

mixed blessings!!!

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2008 :  12:51:50 PM  Show Profile
Hi girls,
How are each of you doing? Our meeting was scheduled for February 27th and that is Teresa's due date. I would like to shift this months back a couple of weeks. Have a couple of ideas, lets see if I can get my act together so to speak. LOL

Have a great weekend......

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Mar 04 2008 :  7:20:04 PM  Show Profile
Congratulations to new momma Teresa and grandmomma Carol Sue on the birth of the first grandson today. No wonder her back was hurting, carrying a 10+ pound baby! As long as mom and son are doing fine, all is well with the world.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Mar 07 2008 :  3:27:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I don't know how I possibly missed this post, but a HUGE CONGRATS to both Teresa and Carol Sue and New Baby Boy! So glad everyone is safe and sound!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and me on our new blog:
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2008 :  6:35:19 PM  Show Profile
Seems like I have been gone forever. My body is darn tired but with a great reason.
We have an amazing cute baby boy who is cute beyond belief. Not a proud grandma here at all. As Miss Wilma said, hmmmm maybe I do have a swelled head. Mom and baby are doing fine, just tired and catching up on much needed sleep. Soon will set up meeting again.

Audrina, how are you doing girl.
Sherri, what is up on your side of the moutain.
Hey Jess how is life in your neck of the woods.

Hope all your girls are having a great week.
Will chat later, sleep, nap is sounding divine.

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

Annika
True Blue Farmgirl

5602 Posts

Annika

USA
5602 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2008 :  7:28:46 PM  Show Profile
Congratz Granma! and happy cuddlin' an' spoilin' get some rest girl friend!

Annika
Farmgirl sister #13
Mud Hen Queen
http://innermountainmudhens.wordpress.com/
http://panzymoon.wordpress.com/
http://panzymoonsgarden.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 33 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page