Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Update Kooky Cluckers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic
Page: of 33

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2008 :  3:54:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Manda- How much space do you have in your email in box? Can I send you the E-book? I _know_ you will love this story.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and I our our new blog:
www.farmgirlalee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2008 :  3:57:20 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Manda- Check you email!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2008 :  5:48:51 PM  Show Profile
See what happens, you don't get to go on until later in the afdternoon and evening and drat it, ya miss all the fun!!!!!!!

Grace, that sounds absolutley wonderful, haven't gone back and read to see if there was a decision for the farm thing in May. Gotta go read obvioulsy.

Shoveled snow for Miss Teresa to get to her shed, there was baby stuff in there. Good heavens to mergatrode!!!!!!! I know we have had a lot of snow but walking in her yard the reality hits. And the want us to have more, are they nuts!!!!!!

Tell mima to bring on that sunshine!!!!!!
Oh Amanda I am getting really excited for you. Have my tool ready for that popcorn celing!!!!!!

Hey Heather, I took my little spoon and stirred the dirt up around all my houseplants. Does that count for playing in the dirt!!!

Jessica, holy cow, 70's what in the world is that like. We can only dream here at the moment. But they say we may get up to 40 by Friday and we are so celebrating!!!!!!

I want my shoulders to be able to recooperate from shoveling acres of snow. Okay that is an exageriation, but it sure does feel like it.

Alee, so glad you were there last night for our sweet girl.

Hugs to each and every one of you!!!!!!

listening to the quiet moments
Farmgirl #39
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2008 :  6:07:31 PM  Show Profile
wow so mom shoveled the snow and it has to be up to our hips in spots and we are suppose to get more good grief. we have the creeping crud at our house still, the oldest dd got it and that should be the end of it.
books that sounds so relaxing and maybe i should come to your house manda to see that sunshine cause i didnt really see any. we can make you a mini chicken coop with your new home and then you can go kisssy on your own chickens. ha i just thought of what to get you for a house warmming gift and it says cheep cheep and its cheap cheap(ok i know that was sooo lame but kinda funny)

lavendar girl
http://lavendarfieldsdreamer.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2008 :  6:12:52 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
LoL, I dont want to get any chickens til we are moved in and buddy buddy with the neighbors.
CS maybe you should let MrLavenderfieldsdreamer shovel some snow? Justa thought ; ) . And I called the other night and got no answer.
Yep we are supposed to get more, I am praying that this is the last of it.

Mama to 2
I am who I am
FarmGirl# 20

http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2008 :  6:51:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Uhm, Amanda...(looks down in shame and kicks toe of shoe into floor)...uhm...guess what is still all green, red, white and sparkly in my living room right now... And goodness gracious is it coming down outside!!!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2008 :  6:55:37 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Alee you stink with your shiny christmas tree snowfall!

Mama to 2
I am who I am
FarmGirl# 20

Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2008 :  7:05:01 PM  Show Profile
no laughing but my tree is still sitting on the front porch in the tree stand but atleast its not decorated.

lavendar girl
http://lavendarfieldsdreamer.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2008 :  7:10:12 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
See! you guys are making this snow happen! Ugh!!Mother Nature /Kris Kringle sees them and think we need a WHITE CHRISTMAS!!
Oh the tragedy of it all!

Mama to 2
I am who I am
FarmGirl# 20

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2008 :  7:18:44 PM  Show Profile
LMBO, oh the tragedy of it all indeed. Yes ma'am I should have let mister, but this is mister who has the stinking creeping crude and is coughing and snoting all over the place. Needless to say, outside in the snow was a better idea!!!!!

I am sitting her eating a wonderful piece of chery pie that Dan made, yummie.

Ok, take that tree down and do it quuik before Mr Kringle sees it again and sends us more!!!!!!

You girls are a riot

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2008 :  7:21:13 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Didn't you know, Amanda, that you moved to the twilight zone Spokane where it NEVER stops snowing?

We should all buy stock in the companies that make the ice-melt stuff that the city uses on the streets!!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2008 :  7:32:14 PM  Show Profile
Now that is an excellent idea Alee, to bad you didn't think of it sooner darn!!!!!!!

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2008 :  8:04:42 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Ok...so here's some food for thought. Spokane has received around 70 inches of snow this winter....are you sitting down? Coeur d'Alene has received 127 + 12 more inches for tonight. Where would you rather be? As much as I'm hating it...I'm grateful that I live here!! That's for certain!

Now take down your darn Christmas stuff! It's FEBRUARY people! ;o)

Live Long, Laugh Often, Farm Much!!
Farmgirl Sisterhood Member #52

http://farmgirlgourmet.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2008 :  8:59:54 PM  Show Profile
Heather, DITTO!!!!
and CS, are you gonna share that pie with the rest of us? was it good? here I sit, just me & my martini w/ a cherry in it, but no pie! oh well, "buttoms up" lol!
Oh & CS, I signed you up in the "felt pin" swap....it was your idea! haha!
later gaters,

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Feb 06 2008 :  9:50:46 PM  Show Profile
I would gladly share the pie but by the time you get here it will be gone.....ahhhh the life......

Yep I am major glad we are here and not in Couer dAlene...yikes 127......whoozier

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Feb 07 2008 :  11:59:42 PM  Show Profile
How are you girls after this last snowfall? WE are so done done done de done done!!!!!!! Hoping that was the last big one. I did spot a bit of sunshine. Ahhhh sunshine, warmth, sunbathing on the couch....dreaming, yeah I know. But I will take above freezing and they say we are getting it. Does this mean spring is around the corner. By the buds in the trees though....hmmmmm

I got to hear the baby boys heart beat again cause I got to go with Teresa again. That is the sweetest and I mean sweetest sound. 3 more weeks, and Teresa caught the cold again. As the midwife says she got reinfected and she should thump on anyone who even thinks about sharing any germs with her.

Behaving myself Amanda, haven't shoveled anymore snow!!!!!!!
I do make sure that I slam my door, you should have seen the chunk that I knocked down. That would have buried me!!!!
Okay an exagerration but it makes one wonder.

Oh Spring come come come, we want to see the dirt, the grass, soemthing besides the snow!!!!

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2008 :  06:32:02 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
No more snow has fallen for Moscow. Just wind. It will be soon be melted so I am determined to enjoy these last few weeks of snow. :D Another storm is on it's way. I know the Universe is sending us all this snow for a reason. I am sure it is because we really need the water after all the drought that we have had and with all the concerns with the level of water in the aquifers.

I know this water won't help the aquifers for another 10 years or so because it has to filter through the soil and bedrock, but if we haven't had a winter like this for over 30 years, no wonder the aquifer levels are getting poor!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2008 :  1:27:27 PM  Show Profile
This is true, even though I tease about the snow, I know that it is needed. I am just struggling wiht it this year. And to be truthful and honest dealing with the winter blues because of it. Didn't think I would but I am.

At present sewing some stain binding around this so cute cute yellow blanket matierial that has the old winnie the pooh a butterfuly that Ronna found. It is gonna be so darn cute.

Off for some tea, and then sew sew sew.....

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Feb 08 2008 :  9:53:32 PM  Show Profile
Carol Sue..2222 posts, are you chatty or what???
I want cherry pie too, waaahhhhh. Yeah, I could just go make one, but not tonight. Gotta save my energy to go see Willie Nelson and Merle Haggard with my kids tomorrow evening. Son will be in from Utah tonight and daughter from Winnemucca (150 or so miles) tomorrow afternoon. Mom and kids night, husband and fiances not going.
I have about 6 weeks to get everything "physical" done in my house before having two surgeries on March 25th. Gall bladder has a big stone and has needed to come out for a year and a half. Now my bladder has decided to go south, with the uterus right behind. First surgeon will do the gall bladder and when he's done, Gyn will stitch the bladder back where it belongs and put in a sling to keep it there. May as well have one recuperation and be done with it. 6 weeks I'll be off work, so lets see if I can get that sewing room cleared out and have time to sew and quilt while I'm home all that time. I figure after the first week or two at most, I'll be okay, just can't be lifting stuff.
Beautiful day in No Nevada, sun shining and just over 50 for a change, felt so nice to not need a jacket outside.
I'm happy Carol Sue is making a baby blankie from the Pooh fabric, it was just so cute and I didn't even know Teresa loved Pooh when I bought it.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2008 :  10:06:56 PM  Show Profile
I read my post and realized I called it stain binding, that would be satin binding. Geeezzzz, I can't spell sometimes.

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Feb 09 2008 :  10:12:04 PM  Show Profile
And I accidently hit the submit button, hmmmmm klutz is coming to mind at present.
I got to have pizza and celebrate Miss B' 6th birthday. Went where the girls could run off that excess energy. Came home and took a long nap. Geezzz, does this mean I am getting old. Not on your life!!!!!!!
Hope you all are having a good weekend.

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

Sitnalta
True Blue Farmgirl

4208 Posts

Jessica
NJ
USA
4208 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2008 :  08:55:14 AM  Show Profile
hi everyone
ive got a quick prayer request. Tori went to bed last night with a fever and woke up with it again this morning. She gets chipper after having some of the baby motrin but the fever is unwavering. There isnt an evidence of her being sick other than having just the fever. Please keep her in prayers that this would pass quickly (today God willing) and she will be back to her two year old tricks in short time,
thanks
hugs
jessie

When life sends storms, remember to dance in the rain!

www.theSouthernBelle.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2008 :  09:41:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
I am thinking of Tori, Jess, let is know how she is.

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

Rich or Poor, It Dont matter We're all the same everybodys hungry in a different way....

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2008 :  09:54:10 AM  Show Profile
hugz & prayers for you both,

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com

Edited by - katmom on Feb 10 2008 09:54:45 AM
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Feb 10 2008 :  11:57:34 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
You got it, Jessie! I hope she is feeling great soon!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 33 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page