Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Update Kooky Cluckers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic
Page: of 33

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2008 :  3:37:33 PM  Show Profile
Hey C.S.,
I will try, but am still "playing Florence Nightingale" to my baby girl, & it looks like it will be a couple more weeks. I am living at her house, tending to her, her meds, 2 kitties & dog....not to mention I average 3hours of sleep intermintently... but the light at the end of the tunnel is peeking through.
I snuck home for a couple of hours to get fresh clothes & visit my babies & hubby and peek at my email & here.
I won't be around much on the forum till she is better.
Hugz & catch ya later.

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2008 :  3:51:14 PM  Show Profile
hahaha
carol sue you due realize that you have decided to have the meetings right when the baby is due last week of febuary lol.

grace, great to see your pretty face on the farm again. i hope to actually see it soon in person though cause its much better that way

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jan 08 2008 :  4:49:23 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I don't think I will be able to make the meeting if it is at the end of the month. We are usually running short of money about that time so I probably won't have the cash to pay gas to come up. I'll try and make it but I doubt I will be able to. That's okay though, I can still chat with you here!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and I our our new blog: http://FarmgirlAlee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jan 09 2008 :  12:10:18 AM  Show Profile
Understand Alee,
Nope Teresa didn't realize that.
Grace take care of that dd girl.

Wow what a bunch of snow we are having. I have shoveled twice so that it won't be so hard tomorrow morning hopefully. They say how much more tonight 3 to 5, I am thinking I must go sledding cause tomorrow there will be lots more cush!!!!!!!!

cs

listening to the quiet moments
Farmgirl #39
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  07:43:48 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Holy Crapola , there is so much snow outside. I got stuck in our"drive" yesterday and DH had to get the kids from school. It took me 3 ,yes 3hours to dig out. Only to wake up to those Dang street sweepers messing up my handi work.I went to sleep mad,not a good thing. I am sorer (is that a word) than heck now. and need to go redo it, since it snowed MORE. And there is MORE to come. And get this, you all know the issues I have w/ a certain someone in this house . Did I get a frickin Thank you for making a spot to park for my car, or uh lets see,good job for scraping the ICE(2inches under the loose snow) AND SNOW off a spot big enough for2!! Cars ? WTH? I mean I know I am the "maid" and all but come on a little gratitude wouldnt kill you!!
Needless to say I TOTALLY fell off the no coffee wagon this am....

Mama to 2
Your FreckleFaced Farm Girl!!
FarmGirl# 20

http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Edited by - Firemama on Jan 10 2008 09:00:39 AM
Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  08:06:18 AM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Amanda - 41 days...41 days...41 days!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Live Long, Laugh Often, Farm Much!!
Farmgirl Sisterhood Member #52

http://farmgirlgourmet.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  08:16:58 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Amanda- Just go to your "soon I will be in my own house" happy place. Really! It works. Doug and I are doing the "Only four more months" mantra right now. (Four more months before he "vests" with the company and takes back his life).

Maybe you can find a good snowblower on sale somewhere?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  08:43:10 AM  Show Profile
oh manda, what a way to start your day. just hang in there honey. and oh well you fell off the wagon and had some coffee Big deal, atleast you didnt try to strangle someone lol

the bus was running so slow today that we drove the kids in to school. luckily we didnt have to dig out the car woohoo thanks to awesome snow tires!!

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  08:59:35 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Not only did I fall off the coffee wagon, I had a soda yesterday. Yuck! I keep telling myself 41days, poor mike gets thebrunt of it. i have a blister on my hand and you know what it feels good, It means I did some physical labor and it feels good. I cant wait to get some more done in 41days41days41days.
Alee I am happy you and Doug have decided to do whats best for you guys.
Teresa I am surprised you guys had school at all.
DP thank you forreminding me 41days41days..........
Stay WARM !!

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  09:11:40 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Lots of different moving plans are floating around in the air. We might end up having to extend our lease or stay with friends through the summer so I can do summer school or we might leave around the end of June- Not sure yet. I am going to miss my farmgirl friends that I know "in-person" but I guess I will just have to get a phone plan that has unlimited long-distance calling, eh?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Go to Top of Page

farmgirlwannabe
True Blue Farmgirl

114 Posts

audrina
Antelope Ca
USA
114 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  8:45:16 PM  Show Profile
Amanda,
Like Carol Sue says, "at least you didn't strangle someone..."-cuz that's about where I am, and a cup of coffee isn't gonna fix it! It's drizzly and grey, my boss is irritating the heck out of me, the house is overrun with ants (Antelope is pretty much built on one huge ant hill)-yuck! On the bright side, I'm sooooo excited for you; 41 days will go by so quickly!!

Hope you all have a great next meeting-if I get out of my slump and get productive here, maybe I'll send up some "gifties" or something so I can be there in spirit....maybe I need to start counting the days like Amanda, but I'm afraid the actual count is going to be a lot bigger and more depressing than 41! Actually I shouldn't be complaining, it seems like most everybody is in waiting mode for something- Amanda's waiting for her house, Teresa's waiting for that monkey to come out and play, Alee's waiting for school and the move, Grace is waiting to get more sleep...the only people who don't seem to be waiting for something are Heather and Carol Sue (of course, you're waiting for that monkey, too)! Okay so no more boo-hooing for me!!
Have a great Friday!
Audrina
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jan 10 2008 :  11:56:20 PM  Show Profile
Audrina!!!!!! sent me your email address again!!!!!! For some reason it didn't go to my address book. Darn it.
You sound like you are having a bit of bummers girl. Hugs to you.
Take one thing at a time and we would love things from you.
Hey do you still have mini with ornaments on it, can I talk ya out of one?

Hmmm what am I waiting for.....little monkey.... and for someone to give me my energy back!!!!!!! lol

Amanda, forget the no coffee and caffeine, too much right now girl,
do it in 41 days when the stress level majorly drops due to certain conditions!!!!!!!! 41 41 ohhhhh wait it is almost midnight 40404040404040

Alee are you in school this winter? Haven't had time to read much on forum and was wondering how that went. Watch you said something on here and I just plain missed it.....lol that would just about figure for me.

Heather, hmmmmm how many more days before you get to play in the dirt.....

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2008 :  07:27:11 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
40days40days40days!!
Have a good day everyone

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2008 :  09:00:57 AM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Carol Sue - you got it. I'm waiting for SPRING!! And also some money...my bank account is dwindling and my sugar daddy isn't kicking down any moolah!

Amanda - 40 DAYS! I can't believe it! Soon it will be less than a month. I'm sooooooooo excited for you!

Teresa - how many days until Monkey Man makes his grand entrance??? I'm soooooooooooo excited for you too. Being prego is a joy until the end...when all you can dream of is the day you go into labor! :o) Been there, done that...never again!

Have a super day everyone!!
Heather

Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2008 :  09:54:47 AM  Show Profile
i think its 45 days cause it was five days after manda's count down
personally i am rooting for sooner. spring is sounding awesome, i wont to get stuff done and of course looking forward to spring break cause i get to go to the beach with the kiddos. so nice and relaxing aaahhhhhhh!!

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2008 :  10:05:13 AM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
I tell everyone to eat PIZZA! It put me into labor (or I believe it did). Worked for a co-workers wife! :o) I guess it could also just be the power of positive thinking. Visualize holding that baby! Alright, time to go get caught up on Martha. My DVR is overflowing with crafting and cooking ideas. lol

Heather

Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2008 :  10:54:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Begining/Middle of February go get a pedicure, tell them to do all your pressure points in your ankles and calves. Worked like a charm with Anan, and my nephew. And I hate to tell you this Teresa,but doing the thing that put you in this situation will help soften your cervix. Sorry my inner Doula is coming out.Hang in there everyday he is in there the closer he is to coming out.

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2008 :  10:56:05 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Oh and Audrina it is NEVER too early to being a count down!!Keep your chin up girl! Everyones waiting for something!: )

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2008 :  11:17:17 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Amanda-

I have a bunch of extra u-haul boxes. When do you want me to come and help pack? :D

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2008 :  11:44:14 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Alee honestly there isnt a whole lot to pack. We sold just about EVERYTING!!lol. i think we brought a total of 17 plastic tubs and boxes.I have packed some of my fabric and stuff really like all our clothes and stuff is gonna be last minute. Kris is letting me have his bookcase and borrow one of his couches, he has an extra bed, until I can go get mine.I have a coffee pot and I brought my dishes and canning stuff, the kids bed 1 dresser gotta get a couple more. Mostly it is little things, thankfully the stove and Fridge come with the house. I washed clothes in the tub yesterday so I know I can do that for a while. There isnt much to do, I am sure when its closer there will feel like alot more, but for now it hasnt gotten too bad.I've been looking on craigs list for tables and dressers, but havent seen anything that grabbed me.
So hows miss nora?

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

Go to Top of Page

farmgirlwannabe
True Blue Farmgirl

114 Posts

audrina
Antelope Ca
USA
114 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2008 :  11:50:36 AM  Show Profile
Ugh......it's 170....170 days....at least it's not 200; that would just be too depressing! Maybe I'll go with 24 weeks; that sounds a little better... Feeling a little cheerier today- I took a "mental health" day, turned on all the lights so it doesn't seem so gloomy around here, and I'm scrubbing everything. I really hate to clean, but the house is so bare since I've been packing, you can now see all the dirt, dust and grime I knew there was a reason for all my clutter-it helps to hide the general grubiness and my fair to poor housekeeping skills!!!

Carol Sue- I'll e-mail you so directly so you can put me in your address book- but I decided to keep my Comcast service until I go, instead of trying to hassle with something else, so you'all can just hit my screen name to e-mail me also...

Hope everyone has a great weekend planned- my daughter is seeing her dad, so I'm gonna plant myself in front of the tv, and work on crafts all weekend- that should cheer me up! Sounds like you'all have tons of snow, so I may not be the only one staying in; although Carol Sue's idea of going sledding (from a few days ago) sounds great!
Audrina
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2008 :  11:50:45 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Nora is doing great!

You know what we did for a dresser for Nora? We went to Wal-Mart and got some of those rolling 3 drawer chests with pull out drawers. If you are really careful you can pry off the top and stack them and make them 6 drawer chests! :D It works really great and then once you get a wooden dresser or such, then you can use the Wal-Mart one for craft storage or even kitchen organization- whatever you can think of.

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Please come visit Nora and I our our new blog:
http://FarmgirlAlee.blogspot.com" target="_blank"> http://FarmgirlAlee.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2008 :  1:37:39 PM  Show Profile
i think 24 weeks sounds like a better count down and when it gets to 6o days i would start to count the days. this weekend we are cleaning and organizing cause the house will be done before the baby comes!!!

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jan 11 2008 :  10:24:47 PM  Show Profile
Yes, it will be done it will be done.....lol
And I best get the rest of the sewing room done cause I majorly gotta sew.....too many things to get finished and time is flying...... only when you have deadlines of coarse.

Audrina 24 weeks, better place to start girl and as it gets closer we will start the days. Glad you are feeling a bit better, good for you for a mental health day. Don't ya hate it when you start packing up and all those dust bunnies come out to play.

Heather, soon soon soon and good for you Martha Stewart.....oh the ideas running through your head....now you are adding more.....bliss pure bliss.....lol

ok, back to seeing a little more of the sewing room or quitting for the night. Hmmmmmm

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jan 13 2008 :  4:05:49 PM  Show Profile
MEETING COMING UP ON WEDNESDAY THE 23RD AT MY HOUSE.
Email me if you need directions.
Will discuss birthday exchange and what item we might want to make the exchange, an apron, a tote....something fun of coarse.
Of coarse laughter will be a major part and good ole fashion visiting.

Can't wait to see you ladies again.
Carol Sue

Farmgirl #39
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 33 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page