Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Farmgirl Chapters
 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter
 Update Kooky Cluckers
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic
Page: of 33

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2007 :  9:31:23 PM  Show Profile
You're lucky to have your parents close by to help when the kids are sick-just think how hard it would be for you otherwise. One hand does wash the other in so many ways. Hope the glucose testing came out okay for you and the girls will both be just fine very soon.
Ronna
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2007 :  10:10:07 PM  Show Profile
I g0tta say I am grateful that she is cl0se t00, especially these last few m0nths. She has been my driver quite a bit. G00d thing f0r me.
Cs

listening to the quiet moments
www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Ronna
True Blue Farmgirl

1891 Posts

Ronna
Fernley NV
USA
1891 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2007 :  08:54:17 AM  Show Profile
Both of you, and your families, are lucky to have each other. Coming from someone who knows what it's like to lose parents and family. Life is too short.
Go to Top of Page

Libbie
Farmgirl Connection Cultivator

3579 Posts

Anne E.
Elsinore Utah
USA
3579 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2007 :  09:16:39 AM  Show Profile
...Mother Clucker... Carol Sue - you crack me up.

This Chapter is a riot! You all sound so wonderful. I wish I lived closer so I could pop in once in a while!!! What a tremendous mixture of support, love, humor, well-wishes!!! It's beautiful!!!

XOXO, Libbie

"Farmgirl Sister #10," and proud of it!!!
Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2007 :  7:34:15 PM  Show Profile
Watch out Libbie, we might show up at your place for Christmas. I dare ya all to come by. Lol. I'll have plenty of libations to keep everybody warm and giggly, and we've got lots of blankets...we'll find a place for you to sleep it off.

The hot springs with Alee was so relaxing. Worth the drive, at least once. Under new ownership, so it is beginning a sort of face lift. The little cabins were cute. Fun to imagine what a farmgirl could do with a lodge and hot spring at the end of a long road through the woods.

Hope you're all doing well, staying warm, and smiling about the holidays. Happy birthday Alee!!!

We make a difference.
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2007 :  8:34:19 PM  Show Profile
0h, Miss Alee,
Happy Birthday t0 y0u,
Happy Birthday t0 y0u
Happy Birthday dear Alee
Happy Birthday t0 y0u
and many m0re
0n Channel 4......l0l

Glad y0u guys had a g00d time at the h0t springs. Hey watch 0ut Michele, we c0uld take y0u up 0n that 0ne.....l0l

R0nna, Teresa and I are very f0rtunate t0 live cl0se t0 each 0ther.
We m0ved up her because 0f Dh's f0lks, his dad has been g0ne 7 years as 0f this m0nth, his m0m 4 years. Sure d0 miss them.
Makes y0u appreciate what y0u have s0 much m0re.

Well put up a few m0re things t0day with the grands, we put up the st0ckings adn filled a glass vase I have with s0me tinsel and Christmas bulbs, they l0ved helping d0 that. It was fun. Maybe by Christmas I will be d0ne.....hahahahaha
Stay warm girls,
MC

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Dec 11 2007 :  9:16:38 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
.....and scooby doo on channel two!!!

Happy Birthday Alee!! Glad you enjoyed the hot springs. I am on the week of Christmas parties!! Hopefully I won't be ready for AA by Sunday. :o) I hope you're all enjoying the holidays!!

Heather :)

Live Long, Laugh Often, Farm Much!!
http://farmgirlgourmet.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2007 :  06:11:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Thanks everyone!

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
The amazing one handed typist! One hand to keep Nora out of trouble!
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Dec 12 2007 :  11:29:16 PM  Show Profile
Hmmm Heather, AA, naaahhhhhhhhhhh, when n0 0ne is l00king water the plants.....l0l. Yes, I am 0rnery. I think y0u shall be 0ne tired lady by Sunday with all that partying.....G0 stick y0ur feet up and enj0y a cup 0f tea 0n Sunday!!!!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2007 :  6:08:29 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I need directions to where we are having our next meeting?

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Go to Top of Page

farmgirlwannabe
True Blue Farmgirl

114 Posts

audrina
Antelope Ca
USA
114 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2007 :  8:32:09 PM  Show Profile
Hey everybody,
If the verdict is unanimous about having the meeting at my mother's house (why did typing that sentence make me feel like I was about 14 years old?), I'll be happy to e-mail everyone with directions. Also I'm not sure what was decided about a time, but I thought Carol Sue's late afternoon suggestion was great (the 23rd is a Sunday). Oh, and what is expected of the "hostesses"?
Sorry I haven't checked in lately; I'm officially crazed getting ready for Christmas (and I'm definitely losing steam-I hope my energy lasts long enough to get everything done and packed....) Anybody else feel the same?!?
Audrina
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2007 :  8:59:24 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
I am going crazying getting ready for Christmas for sure! I still need to mail all my packages and the Chocolate that I ordered from Maryjane is disappearing piece by piece...Now who would do that? Oh Yeah...me...thats who! LOL! I have to get that package mailed before I EAT it all! LOL

Alee
Farmgirl Sister #8
Go to Top of Page

Rebekka Mae
True Blue Farmgirl

965 Posts

Rebekka
Moscow ID
USA
965 Posts

Posted - Dec 13 2007 :  9:38:33 PM  Show Profile
Alee- I love it! You see I never even considered giving Mary Jane's chocolate away, towels perhaps but NEVER chocolate...it is the only thing separating Erik and I from the children in this house!!!!
Mmmmm- Rebekka

www.bebebella.etsy.com

As a woman I have no country. As a woman, my country is the whole world.

Virginia Woolf
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2007 :  06:07:15 AM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
LOL!

I am giving the Chocolate as a Thank-You for people who went "above and beyond the call of duty" during my wedding. They deserve some extra thanks. That is... if I don't eat it before I send it! LOL

Good thing school is starting soon and I will have access to the Student Rec Center. I need some exercise! LOL
Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2007 :  08:19:24 AM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
Carol Sue - You crack me up....water the plants!! That's bad! One more party down this week....and I'm not even hung over today!! I must be building my tolerance. :)

Enjoy the chocolate Alee, have a piece for me! (even though I didn't go above and beyond at your wedding....oh wait I never went to your wedding) LOL Enjoy the SNOW SNOW SNOW!! I'm off to Christmas shop!

Heather

Farmgirl Sisterhood Member #52

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2007 :  08:56:39 AM  Show Profile
Heather, remember, "SHOP TILL YA DROP" lol! oh & check out "TWIGS" they have great pomagranite as well as chocolate martinis...my DD & I were there on Tuesday..(after a tuff day of shopping we needed them!

Just 1 Christmas card to get out into the mail today (wink wink)& I am DONE! cards/gifts/mailings/baking..
All that is left is some Christmas Carols & getting together w/the neighbors this weekend....Santa's little helper for once got everything done on schedule!

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com

Edited by - katmom on Dec 14 2007 08:58:43 AM
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2007 :  09:28:01 AM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Grace I got your card THANK YOU so much!!
Well I am ALMOST done, I did get moms/dads/brothers/neices/sisterinlaw/aunts/uncles presents off and outta here. My kids are done, still have to wrap I think HATE that part the worst. I detest it actually.
Have BILs quilt cut out, just have to peice it together. Got my cards mailed out.Then well stupid me decided to make 2 pillow case sets for the teachers, why?I dont really know since I dont like them half the time. So They may or not get them. Mike and I decided (again)not to buy for each other. Our gift is ahouse, finally for our 10 year wedding annerv.we will get a house.lol
Which is going okay , I am sure I am annoying the HE double hockeysticks outta MS.DP. But I have a good feeling about Monday!
BIL will be home from being gone 2 weeks,Ugh. Lets hope for his sake I find a house soon,lol.
Other than that time seems to be flying by.

Now back to the grind.Merry Christmas Everyone!!

Mama to 2
Your FreckleFaced Farm Girl!!
FarmGirl# 20

http://myfarmdreams.blogspot.com/

Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2007 :  8:14:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
You are definitely not bugging the HE double hockeysticks outta me!! I have an awesome feeling about Monday too!! We're gonna find it!!! Here housey housey!! :o) I'm with you A on lothing wrapping gifts! It's the worst part of Christmas in my opinion. Thank goodness for GIFT BAGS!! Some lazy Mom like me invented them!! LOL Alright, time to chill. Have a great night ALL!!
Heather

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2007 :  8:42:21 PM  Show Profile
I LOOOVE Gift Bags! I have to be the worst wrapper.
Amanda, I will keep my fingers/eyes/legs crossed for you on the "Great House Hunt". You are in good hands w/D.P.,,,now if I can just convince Heather to show you around out here in the Medical Lake area. We are actually Spokane, we are nesteled twixt & tween Airway Heights/Fairchild & Medical Lake. It's confusing, but our mail seems to find us so it's all good. I love being out in the country.
Heather & Amanda, have a great Monday & let us know when you find that perfect little humble abode.

mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com

Edited by - katmom on Dec 14 2007 8:42:51 PM
Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2007 :  8:52:16 PM  Show Profile
manda-your not in cali anymore you dont have to give the teachers a gift, a card will do or like our kids they gave them candy canes. we usually do a little something at the end of the year for them

D.P.- how did your shopping go? mine is kinda all done cause my honey is gonna get his own gift

grace-thanks for the wonderful card, i'm gonna try to get one in the mail for ya but that doesnt gaurantee a thing around my house lately
and missed ya at the mall was there yesterday(if only it would have been sooner)

no laughing gals but i love the wrapping part, i even use the curling ribbon. hmmmm.... idea maybe next year i can be the wrapping queen and wrap things for ya'll

lavendar girl

Edited by - Lavendar fields dreamer on Dec 14 2007 8:58:04 PM
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2007 :  8:54:47 PM  Show Profile
T.~ LFD
You can take the girl outta the Mall, but ya can't take the Mall outta the girl!!!!
shopping is in our blood! right Amanda!?! LOL!

mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2007 :  9:10:32 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
Darn Tootin, Grace.Shopping is the bestest part of it all. and2 I think of the houses we are looking at Monday are in Medical Lake,actually the one I REALLY love in the pictures is there ; ) .

Teresa, I will pay you to wrap my presents, I think you are sick and twisted by the way to love it.; )
And since nobody gives the teachers gifts here, I think all the better for given em a little sumpthin.
Teachin has to be tough.

D.P. I Really do think we might get lucky Monday.lol ; ) And I found a recipe for you on the Food network,I will email it to you, its called Apple Pie Punch ; )

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

Edited by - Firemama on Dec 14 2007 9:13:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

Pickles
True Blue Farmgirl

146 Posts

Dairy Princess
Cheney WA
USA
146 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2007 :  9:15:03 PM  Show Profile  Send Pickles a Yahoo! Message
You're cute Grace! Sounds like we aren't too far from one another. I live in the Four Lakes/Medical Lake abyss...aka Cheney (no clue why).
Teresa - be careful what you wish for!! You may end up with a truck-load of gifts to wrap!! :o)~ My shopping trip today was far too brief! I'll need to go out again in the next couple of days to do more. I can't go to Riverpark Sq. I have a serious Pottery Barn and Williams Sonoma ADDICTION!! Amanda can tell you stories about my PB issues! :o) I can't help it...it's part of my genetic makeup. LOL Alright, now that I'm thinking about PB...maybe I should look at their website to
see if there's anything I "need" for Xmas. LOL

~DP

Go to Top of Page

Firemama
True Blue Farmgirl

1731 Posts

Amanda
Medical Lake WA
USA
1731 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2007 :  9:18:26 PM  Show Profile  Send Firemama a Yahoo! Message
HEATHER NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Did that work? I totally tried to save you from Pottery Barn, I am guessing though that it did not work. Too bad ; )

Mama to 2
FarmGirl# 20

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Dec 14 2007 :  9:21:35 PM  Show Profile
OK, I see a "Shopping Date" in our future,,,,3 (transplanted)Calif. gals loose in Nordstroms!!!! I sure hope there isn't a 12-step program for that! LOL! & then off to Twigs afterwards,,,for, can ya guess??? LOL!
mjf#72
Sisters on the Fly#472
www.katmom4.blogspot.com

Edited by - katmom on Dec 14 2007 9:23:16 PM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 33 Farmgirl Chapter Chatter: Previous Topic Update Kooky Cluckers Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page