Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Cleaning Up
 My house is becoming a home again!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Cleaning Up: Previous Topic My house is becoming a home again! Next Topic
Page: of 2

kissmekate
True Blue Farmgirl

890 Posts

Kate
Delano Minnesota
890 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2007 :  8:31:20 PM  Show Profile
I don't have an office, just one entire cluttered house. It tends to get that way during the Ren Fest, because I am too tired to do much during the week, other than bare minimum.
Ironically, the bathroom is tidy. Since it is not much bigger than avery small broom closet, it is bare bones in there. (When I was prego with my daughter, I had to back into it, instead of going in front first or sideways, or I would knock the shower curtain around. LOL)

Yesterday, I did some laundry (a never ending chore) and sort thru some stuff between dryer loads. I have lost some weight since this spring (yay!!!) so some of my pants don't fit, and I ended up filling up five huge target shopping bags of "stuff" to donate to Goodwill. I already loaded it into the car to drop off tomorrow on my lunch hour. Yay!
I just go a little at a time so I don't get overwhelmed.

Don't miss out on a blessing, just because it isn't packaged the way you expected. ~MaryJo Copeland
Go to Top of Page

babysmama
True Blue Farmgirl

931 Posts

Elizabeth
Iowa
931 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2007 :  11:23:42 AM  Show Profile
I just finished going through the boxes and tubs and pulling out the rest of the fall/winter clothes and putting the summer stuff away. I am also pulling out the flannel sheets and warm blankets/quilts and washing those. It is chilly out (about 50 degrees today) so it is time to get those warm things on the beds. I am hanging it all outside because with the cold wind I think it will dry quickly, and I hate to use the dryer for such bulky stuff. Then it is on to washing all the stuff I pulled out of storage and put that away. I got to pull out the kids warmer coats since we will need those soon too. So far it has been abusy day, but looks messier than when I started since there are blankets and clothes everywhere right now!
-Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

Alee
True Blue Farmgirl

22941 Posts

Alee
Worland Wy
USA
22941 Posts

Posted - Oct 11 2007 :  12:00:36 PM  Show Profile  Send Alee a Yahoo! Message
Don't you hate that? When you start a project and you house ends up looking like more of a mess that when you started? That happens to me all the time!

Alee
The amazing one handed typist! One hand for typing, one hand to hold Nora!
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Cleaning Up: Previous Topic My house is becoming a home again! Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page