Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 New Apron(and more) Sew-a-long...cont. from before
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic New Apron(and more) Sew-a-long...cont. from before Next Topic
Page: of 598

DeepsouthMamma
True Blue Farmgirl

1454 Posts

Autumn
Southwest Louisiana
USA
1454 Posts

Posted - Aug 03 2009 :  8:12:14 PM  Show Profile
I forgot to say that Ive checked in on all blogs and sounds like all of you have been busy too!!!!!

Blessings,
Autumn
Farmgirl #49
http://simplytoday-autumn.blogspot.com/

Isaiah 40:31
But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
Smoky Mountains Tennessee
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  06:38:27 AM  Show Profile
Hello Autumn,

You know I keep up with your blog so I know how busy you stay. I am so glad you are back HERE though! It seems there are no straight roads in my life these days...hehehee..besides the mountain roads...things in life just twist and turn in unexpected directions....never a boring moment that's for sure!

So good to hear from you..you have been missed.

Hugs, Steph

Queen of Dreamsz ~ keeper of dream kingdom
* * * * * * www.queenofdreamsz.blogspot.com * * * * * *

"Imagination is more important than knowledge"
~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ Albert Einstein ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Go to Top of Page

homemom
True Blue Farmgirl

1593 Posts

Ruth
Warwick RI
USA
1593 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  07:07:56 AM  Show Profile
Hi! Autumn~Glad you're back here with us. You have been a very busy lady. Congratulations on the new grandbaby!!!

Thank you ladies for all your sweet comments on my daughter's room. I am happy with how it came out and she really needed a change.

Today I tackle my work room in the basement. I wanted to pain it but I don't think I will have time. I am going to clean it out and reorganize it and see what happens.

Have a good one ladies.

Sharon~thanks for sharing the sites.

Ruth

Living the farm life in my heart.
http://www.homeschoolblogger.com/Ruth
http://farmgirlinmyheart.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

yarnmamma
True Blue Farmgirl

4247 Posts

Linda
Clarks Summit PA
USA
4247 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  07:15:31 AM  Show Profile  Send yarnmamma a Yahoo! Message
Hi Autumn!

This thread was very slow for most of the summer.
Congrats on new grandbaby...tell us more about the baby!

Linda in Scranton, PA

Put on the apron of humility.
1 Peter 5:5
Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  07:29:54 AM  Show Profile
Sharon,

Thanks for sharing the Fashion Incubator site....a major amount of info there..very good! I see more and more people listing on ecrater..and there is the artfire platform I am seeing a lot too. So how's your Etsy shop doing?

Steph

Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  07:37:17 AM  Show Profile
I forgot to say....Maybe today I can post a few new pictures of my kitchen relocation...the electrician is here finishing up some outlets and now hanging a fan for me. It's the biggest fan I've ever seen so I'm centering it on a beam in the middle of the great room instead of trying to put lights in different areas of the room. The fan is 68" and has a remote control...I've never seen one with the remote control either...but then again it's been years since I've bought light fixtures and fans.

The last batch of windows to be installed in the great room have NOT left the manufacturer yet! Good grief...it's really become a pain in the patootie getting inventory that's used to be "in stock"...they are not custom windows either so that makes it even more aggravating. So what I thought would be finished by the end of this week has turned into at least another extra week to complete. Patience...I know I'm just ready to get this over with!

Steph

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  12:49:59 PM  Show Profile
Autumn, CONGRATULATIONS ON THE NEW GRAND BABY!!!!!! It's so good to have you back! We have missed you too!

Sharron, Thanks for the info on that site! I have tons of stuff that would be good to pass on!

Steph, Hang in there! I am so excited for you! I can't wait to see pics!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
www.justducky48.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

DeepsouthMamma
True Blue Farmgirl

1454 Posts

Autumn
Southwest Louisiana
USA
1454 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  9:16:02 PM  Show Profile
Awww... Thanks girls for the warm welcome back!
I'm so glad you are all still here....I just can't get plugged in anywhere else- guess I'm spoiled!
The baby is just wonderful! He is happy and calm- not the norm for our family, so we are really enjoying it!
Little Wendy is already 5 months old and crawling and pulling up on things- how can that be????
My son just started his first regular job today and look at the place he's working!!!

Not the greatest shot of the place but it's my favorite, I mean all time fave Primitive store!!!

Blessings,
Autumn
Farmgirl #49

But they that wait upon the LORD shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with wings as eagles; they shall run, and not be weary; and they shall walk, and not faint.
Go to Top of Page

countrynmore
True Blue Farmgirl

1975 Posts

Sharon
CA
USA
1975 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  9:47:33 PM  Show Profile
Stephanie, Etsy is doing fine. Could always do better. I like the e-crater because it is FREE to list, and no cost when item is sold. The only fees would be that of PayPal.

Monica, I have more to list. I already sold something, within 1 day of listing. I forgot to set up the payment type, so e-crater had the payment set up to C.O.D. Now, I had to e-mail the buyer to let them know about PayPal. Since, the person already bought the items, they could not go back and pay through the site using PayPal. It is also to submit the e-crater to Google and other search engines. It is amazing how quickly the Google robots picked up the items.

I have shipped a lot of fabric scraps to the people through the link I told you about. I used to send the fabric to the American Red Cross, but the women are not doing the sewing anymore. I was told about a group that makes quilts to ship overseas, but they don't want the smaller pieces (prefer 13 x 13), because they can make up the quilts easier. The women only meet once a week, but manage to make 100 quilts last year, which they shipped to Africa. I donated the batting that I had, and it was warmly received.

www.countrynmore.com

http:// www.qualityfabricsandsupplies.ecrater.com
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  9:47:39 PM  Show Profile
Autumn, Does he get a discount?!!!!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

DeepsouthMamma
True Blue Farmgirl

1454 Posts

Autumn
Southwest Louisiana
USA
1454 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  9:52:08 PM  Show Profile
I can only HOPE!!!!

Blessings,
Autumn
Farmgirl #49

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Aug 04 2009 :  10:11:28 PM  Show Profile
Autumn, what a great place to get to work. Glad to see you.

I think it has been a couple of days and it has
a couple of weeks. This is ridiculous, where did the time run off to.

Stephanie, you are doing great with your remodeling girl, will have to go check out your blog again to catch up.

Those dolls were awesome and I like the collection of them. Great job.

Ok, off for now....will try and get back here tomorrow.....

www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2009 :  07:01:59 AM  Show Profile
Sharon, that's good that ecrater is making sure it's being crawled by google and others...

----------

Carol Sue! Look what the cat drug in?!!! heheheh...I know..I'm such a Miss Smarty Pants! hehehe I'm so glad to see you..I do hope the new meds are making you feel better. I also know that you are dealing with tremendous heat this summer. Thomas is working in 105-115 heat index right now...he works early in the morning and goes in the office for the rest of the day..it's either that or DIE from heat exhaustion.

----------

Autumn, Oh, there has to be a discount!!! And you are right..it doesn't seem possible that Wendy is crawling and pulling up on stuff!

----------

Monica, I'm glad the homeschooling is working out...You can spin late at night to sooth your soul!

Y'all have a lovely day!
Steph

Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2009 :  09:11:01 AM  Show Profile
I just posted a remodeling update at my blog is you'd like to see the progress.

www.queenofdreamsz.blogspot.com

Steph

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2009 :  09:26:01 AM  Show Profile
Steph,Wow what a view you're going to have!

Carol Sue, Hey girl, what have you been up to? Glad to have you back!

Do you all realize we are approaching 1000 pages!!!!!!!!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2009 :  09:51:44 AM  Show Profile
Monica, I was just thinking about the 1000 page not far away! Thanks for leaving me a comment at my blog...and yes, you can come live with me..the only condition is you have to glue stuff to the walls of my studio..hehehe So you'd be here for a while!

Steph

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2009 :  12:50:53 PM  Show Profile
Steph, I got it all figured out! I can move in with you and I will help you glue stuff! In fact I will just bring the rest of the sheet music with me! Then in the evening we can sit on the porch and sip Merlot, while I spin and you crochet!!!!! I will even get a hotel room when Thomas is home!! Sounds like a plan to me!!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com

Edited by - oldfashioned girl on Aug 05 2009 12:51:58 PM
Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2009 :  1:22:04 PM  Show Profile
I found my dream house!! It even has GRASS!!!! http://www.landsofohio.com/ohio/index.cfm?detail=&inv_id=390892

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

countrynmore
True Blue Farmgirl

1975 Posts

Sharon
CA
USA
1975 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2009 :  2:12:22 PM  Show Profile
Monica, it is my dream some day as well. I like our place and our street, but I like the old fashioned homes. There is one close to where we live, but the owners really do not take care of the place. The house sits on a HUGE lot.

www.countrynmore.com

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2009 :  4:39:23 PM  Show Profile
Sharon, I would just love to have grass and some land! I am just so not a desert person!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

countrynmore
True Blue Farmgirl

1975 Posts

Sharon
CA
USA
1975 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2009 :  5:24:29 PM  Show Profile
Monica, neither am I. We used to have grass in our front yard, but the grass kept dying off in areas, due to this insect. I can't think of what it is called at the moment. We redid the whole front yard and planted a tree and bushes. I like it better, but if I had a house like the one you showed, there would be the grass in the front yard.

www.countrynmore.com

Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2009 :  9:11:08 PM  Show Profile
Monica, you are so funny! Yep, sounds like a plan to me. The home in Ohio is so pretty..that hardwood flooring is so unique....and it looks like a cell phone tower on the land...they say the property generates $575 a month of income...I know we looked into the cell phone towers with At&t a few years ago..if you are in a location that they need a tower you make at least $12,000 per year for placing it on your land.

Anyhow, the home is beautiful!

Steph

Go to Top of Page

oldfashioned girl
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

monica
oatman az
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Aug 05 2009 :  9:53:00 PM  Show Profile
Steph, I figured you would get a kick out of my comments! I wasn't sure why it made money every month, but that's probably it! I think it is really pretty and there is plenty of space to have animals!! I guess I will keep dreaming because it would take a sheer miracle to ever have the $$$$ to get it and secondly to get Gary to ever move to Ohio!

Monica
farmgirls rule!

www.justducky48.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2009 :  12:25:41 AM  Show Profile
Miss Monica girl, we can sure beleive for miracles!!!!!!

Look what the cat drug in indeed Miss Steph!!!!! LOL, how ture is that!!!! Can't quite tell with all the meds with this crazy heat right now. Was helping out in it a week ago, in the dang noon time heat over 90's, trying to get water shut off on a trailer next to daughters before it wiped out the well pump.....all the sudden felt like I was going to majorly pass out. Not fun, that is for sure. Won't be doing that again, no matter what the need is....not worth my health.....so tell Thomas to stay in that office!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suppose to go hang with a girlfriend tomorrow, hoping that I am up to par so that I can go. Whoppppiiieee on Friday it is suppose to be 70's, girls I am going to be doing a major happy dance, seriously!!!!!! Ahhh the simple pleasures of life, a cool day.....grin.

So you girls stay cool and comfy, while I go dump some water on this stupid cat that keeps thinking he can do cat fights in my front yard. I think not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.Quitemoments.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

queenofdreamsz4u
True Blue Farmgirl

3845 Posts

Stephanie Suzanne
USA
3845 Posts

Posted - Aug 06 2009 :  05:33:55 AM  Show Profile
hehehehe, Carol Sue...LOL yes, it seems we finally reach the point of realizing our limits. My mind lives in the 20 something state of mind but my body lives in the 50 something state of being and the two collide on a regular basis..hahaha

I keep saying, "It's all going to get done", alone, just me doing it....well, all I can say is I'm glad I have plenty of time! LOL

Monica, I know how much you want to see grass again! I wanted to not just see these mountains again but to live in them...it took me 19 years to get here! So don't give up hope...just keep manifesting what you want and it will happen! Of course, it's NEVER in our own timing!

Hugs, Steph

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 598 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic New Apron(and more) Sew-a-long...cont. from before Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page