Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 fall themedCLOTHESPIN SWAPon their way back to you
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic fall themedCLOTHESPIN SWAPon their way back to you Next Topic
Page: of 8

Cheryl
True Blue Farmgirl

919 Posts

Cheryl
Magalia CA
USA
919 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2007 :  09:49:32 AM  Show Profile
Please count me in for 18.
Thanks, Cheryl

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me. Philippians 4:13
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2007 :  10:01:16 AM  Show Profile
Hey Jess,
Thanx for the tip about the "60-second" epoxy.
I am heading to my craft room in a wee bit to start "crafting" some clothes pins..
tata-4-now

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2007 :  10:09:32 AM  Show Profile
ok cheryl you are in for 18...and katmom...you are most welcome!
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2007 :  2:07:43 PM  Show Profile
Have you lost your mind??

Leave me out of this!!!

In a World Where you Can Be Anything, Be Yourself..
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2007 :  2:50:29 PM  Show Profile
no...join us!!!!
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2007 :  2:56:13 PM  Show Profile
Jessica!!!!!

You FREAKING Brat!!

I am going to Snatch you Bald Girl!!!

Say goodbye to those lovely Blonde locks !!!

Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2007 :  3:26:46 PM  Show Profile
uh huh...come and get me
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2007 :  3:37:29 PM  Show Profile
All in Good Time Sweet Pea!!

Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2007 :  4:42:52 PM  Show Profile
i'll be waiting for you honey!
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2007 :  9:32:45 PM  Show Profile
Have you started making those cloth Diapers yet Kiddo??

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - Aug 31 2007 :  10:28:13 PM  Show Profile
ok, it's official, my mini aprons are done & ready for mailing, my quilt blocks are done & ready for mailing, my yard sale swap is packaged & ready to be mailed & my 18 clothes pins are done, drying overnite before I can package them up....oh, & I have 11 of my 16 Christmas mini aprons done(ran out of rick rack) so I will have to pick some up... and we haven't even officially started the Christmas one yet, I just got so excited and had to start them! See what happens when you have a whole day to yourself!!!!
Ok, now I am pooped.
nite nite.

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
www.katmom4.blogspot.com

Edited by - katmom on Aug 31 2007 10:28:52 PM
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2007 :  12:48:59 AM  Show Profile
OH Kathie, are you chicken bawwwwkkkk bawwwwkkkkk
Carol Sue

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2007 :  07:51:36 AM  Show Profile
KAthie..don't even start!!!

Carol Sue...yes she is a chicken!

Grace...you are so awesome to get all your lose ends tied up in one day..YOU ROCK! go have your martini to celebrate!!
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2007 :  09:36:10 AM  Show Profile
well...i have a message that carrie m posted on here, but i dont see it...carrie m are you out there..post again honey!!
Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2007 :  11:44:38 AM  Show Profile
Okay, farmgirls, I'm a bit lost. Are you fighting? Because I'm a bit confused, and it is hard to read if you are teasing or serious, the whole tone part of your message is lost through the internet. Because if there is tension here, count me out. I want no part of anything negative or hurtful.

We make a difference.
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2007 :  11:53:56 AM  Show Profile
umm...okay Huckelberrywine..i am really sorry if you have missed this one..it has gone throughout many threads..we will have to tone it down and drop it..Kathie, Carol Sue,and I are actually really really good friends and it is very friendly banter and in no way negative at all!! We are just having a good time and there is nothing hurtful negative or hateful happening here...none of us are like that and we are just having a good fun time. I am sorry if this fun tone has not made it over the internet. We would very much love to still have you participate in this clothespin swap and could not possibly wish there to ever be anything negative ever happening here on the pages of maryjanes farm or further more in the rest of the world. I am sorry if this has offended you...and on the phone last night we both actually discussed that if others read this and did not know us they may not understand, and would think that we are totally nutso and that we probably should give it a rest. Please do not drop out of this swap because we cannot emphasize our funny tone or inflections over written internet. I am truly sorry..and if Kathie were online today, she would be here along with me appologizing profusely to you..but she is at a series of baseball games today with her dear little nephew. Once again I am so sorry to have offended you and I am looking forward to our friendly clothespin swap!...jess
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2007 :  3:03:14 PM  Show Profile
Perfectly said Jess!!

Michelle, It's true.. we are GREAT friends.. & i Just adore & respect Jessica more then probably comes across through the forums..
I thinks she is just the funniest & We do have the best time together !! We both have the worst sense of Humor though & Do tend to pick at each other But the bantoring is really all done in fun!! I think sometimes we may forget that not everyone may know what great friends we really are.. & obviously.. it may come across as something vicious or hateful!!
& NEVER.. EVER was intended that way.. We really do truly care about each other..
As we do you too Sweetie.. & your feelings!! Never EVER did we mean to offend or shock you or anyone else..
& seeing that yes.. we may have I have to say how very sorry I am..
Please accept My apology Michelle.. & keep yourself right here with us on the Great Fall Cloths Pin Swap Please!!

I promiss.. you won't regret it.. Jess & I will behave oursleves..
& we'll all have a great time & make some terrific Autumn themed Clothspins!! ok..?

Sound like a Plan Girl Friend?

So.. please Stick around with us...

Edited by - Kathie on Sep 01 2007 3:03:43 PM
Go to Top of Page

babysmama
True Blue Farmgirl

931 Posts

Elizabeth
Iowa
931 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2007 :  4:57:15 PM  Show Profile
Are we supposed to be working on these clothespins right now? When is the deadline to get them to you? Let me know...thanks!!! By the way, are square clothes pins worth anything? I was working in my Grandma's shed getting things ready for a garage sale next week and found a bag of OLD clothes pins. The solid wooden ones and there are the circle ones and square ones. I was thinking of decorating those for the swap but don't want to "ruin" them if they are worth something or if you farm girls don't want old clothespins that look nothing like new. Let me know if I should just pick some new clothespins up at the store!
-Elizabeth
Go to Top of Page

Aunt George
True Blue Farmgirl

1476 Posts

Georgann
Midlothian VA
1476 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2007 :  6:11:14 PM  Show Profile
THANK YOU FOR HOSTING THIS FALL CLOTHESPIN SWAP!! I WANTED TO, BUT TOO MANY IRONS IN THE FIRE AT THE MOMENT!!!!!

I'll get in on the winter solstice swap if we have one!!!!!

Love ya'll,

Oh and Michelle, Jess and Kathie are really and truly the most loving generous and sweetest girls around. Always there for ya too. So please don't think they are angry at each other. They just have an acerbic wit and exercise it frequently. (Oh, and they are both a bit crazy!! LOL)

G

http://auntgeorgeshouse.blogspot.com/index.html
http://thefabricho.blogspot.com/
http://auntgeorge.etsy.com

"Made With Love"
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2007 :  6:24:03 PM  Show Profile
Oh Michelle, I am so sorry if you even thought we were truly mad at each other. If you had read all those pages in the Apron, and the mini apron that would have made a lot more sense. Forgive me for causing you distress in my part in it. You would be terrible missed if you didn't do this.
Carol Sue

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2007 :  6:25:35 PM  Show Profile
hey there elizabeth...well...everything old is worth something...if only to remind you of your dear grandma and all her hard work over years and years of doing laundry. We all love any kind of clothespin you choose to decorate...we had such a variety last time and it was really great to have such a selection. YOu do what ever you want honey. You can certainly work on them now, they do not take very long at all to make up a batch. and the due date is...let me see if i remember...?...it is in the first original post...i cannnot remember off the top of my head...let me go check...
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2007 :  6:27:00 PM  Show Profile
okay they are due to me on October 1st...now this is a friendly deadline, so as close to that date as possible works well for me, but I will wait for those of you who have life happen!
Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2007 :  6:56:28 PM  Show Profile
Whew. I'm so releived. You don't need to apologize to me, I was just confused. I do that. :) That's why I asked. So glad you are friends. I just couln't follow what on earth was going on. Whew. Yes, of course I'd love to swap clothespins. So long as we're not throwing them. :)

We make a difference.
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2007 :  7:00:21 PM  Show Profile
oh good glad we could clear that up for you!! welcome back...hope no one else is sared off by us!!
Go to Top of Page

Huckelberrywine
True Blue Farmgirl

1607 Posts

Michelle
Rosalia
1607 Posts

Posted - Sep 01 2007 :  7:05:47 PM  Show Profile
Ouch, now I'm thinking about a clothespin fight. I don't like pinches! DD loves to play with them while I'm working on them. Such fun to clip to anything you can, especially someone's back side. Edward Clothespin hands.

What does a square clothespin look like? (dumb question, lol) I've never seen one. Does it have springs or is it just a one piece clip?

We make a difference.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 8 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic fall themedCLOTHESPIN SWAPon their way back to you Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page