Printer Friendly
Author Cleaning Up: Previous Topic Melaluca Next Topic  

Whimsy_girl
True Blue Farmgirl

576 Posts

USA
576 Posts

Posted - Jul 12 2005 :  12:31:13 AM  Show Profile
I buy melaleuca products to clean with. They are natural and it smells absolutly wonderful, they are environmentally friendly, and they ship right to you. I am also getting set up to be a distributer I wasn't planning on getting involved with it other than just buying their products but I actually feel like it's a product I can get behind and I never feel that way about cleaners. their website is www.melaleuca.com if you have an interest in learning more about it.

you can be oh so smart, or you can be oh so positive. I wasted a lot of time being smart I prefer being positive. James Stewart in the movie HARVEY

FloralSaucer
True Blue Farmgirl

156 Posts

Australia
156 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2005 :  12:21:50 AM  Show Profile
Is that teatree oil etc. We found it very good to get a whole heap of warts off our little girl, they all went away. I just hope it wasn't toxic, we tried not to apply it much.
Go to Top of Page

Whimsy_girl
True Blue Farmgirl

576 Posts

USA
576 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2005 :  12:37:53 PM  Show Profile
Yeah, it is all based from tea tree oil, and From everything I've checked into on it, it's perfectly safe.

Good to know about the warts, My husband has some on his toe and he's too big of a baby to get anything done to them, so maybe I'll put some of that on there while he's sleeping. Haha!

you can be oh so smart, or you can be oh so positive. I wasted a lot of time being smart I prefer being positive. James Stewart in the movie HARVEY
Go to Top of Page

LJRphoto
True Blue Farmgirl

760 Posts

Laura
Hickory Corners MI
USA
760 Posts

Posted - Aug 22 2005 :  11:27:12 PM  Show Profile
What kind of warts did your daughter have? My daughter has one on her foot that I'd be willing to try it on. We had one removed from my son's foot and it cost $400 for the doctor to freeze it and put some duct tape on it, I kid you not.

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain
Go to Top of Page

Jana
True Blue Farmgirl

482 Posts

Jana
Eau Claire Wisconsin
USA
482 Posts

Posted - Sep 02 2005 :  10:37:47 PM  Show Profile
From what I've read, melaleuca was used during WWII in the pacific when antibiotics were in short supply. I used it on my daughter's plantar wart, a mosaic of warts actually, and it worked! It took time, but it actually killed the thing! This was after at least 6 trips to the doctor and a hole burned so deep into her foot she needed to codeine for the pain! After it healed ( and the wart returned ) we, out of desparation, used the tea tree oil.

Jana
Go to Top of Page

LJRphoto
True Blue Farmgirl

760 Posts

Laura
Hickory Corners MI
USA
760 Posts

Posted - Sep 03 2005 :  05:14:10 AM  Show Profile
My father's podiatrist told him that warts will just go away on their own in young children. Well, I guess he's right, because when I went to check the wart to see about starting the tea tree oil treatment it was gone. All that pain I went through as a kid having warts burned out!!

"Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect." -Mark Twain

http://ljrenterprises.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

mellaisbella
True Blue Farmgirl

1862 Posts

melanie
living on Anne of Green Gables land
Canada
1862 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2005 :  07:38:10 AM  Show Profile
I believe Melaluca is derived from a french word that means tea tree and tree tre oil is absolutley 100% safe. I worked in a health food store for quite some time and we sold a lot of tea tree oil as it has soooo many wonderful uses!

"I wanna touch the earth, I want to break it in my hands, I want to grow something wild and unruly"
Go to Top of Page

LJRphoto
True Blue Farmgirl

760 Posts

Laura
Hickory Corners MI
USA
760 Posts

Posted - Sep 05 2005 :  10:57:35 AM  Show Profile
I made the mistake of getting a pedicure at some random walk in place one time and ended up with toenail fungus (yuck!!). My doctor sent me to a compound pharmacist who gave me a mixture of tea tree oil and the stuff in the medicine you can get for yeast infections (I can't remember what it's called). It cleared it up in less than 6 weeks. Tea tree oil is the best thing ever.

http://ljrenterprises.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page
  Cleaning Up: Previous Topic Melaluca Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page