Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 MINI APRONSwap!PICTURES POSTED!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic MINI APRONSwap!PICTURES POSTED! Next Topic
Page: of 40

Shirley
True Blue Farmgirl

734 Posts

Shirley
Olympia Wa
USA
734 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2007 :  11:29:09 PM  Show Profile
Hey Kathie,
Have mine arrived to you yet?
Thanks
Shirley
Go to Top of Page

TheSoapMaven
True Blue Farmgirl

691 Posts

Susan
LA
USA
691 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2007 :  05:03:28 AM  Show Profile  Send TheSoapMaven a Yahoo! Message
Hey!!! Where are we on the swap??? Are they all in? Are the about to go back out??? Just anxious!

Susan
http://www.thesoapmaven.com
http://notquitejunecleaver.com
Go to Top of Page

suzyhomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

Clare
Tyler Hill PA
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2007 :  05:08:46 AM  Show Profile
Jessica, I bet you are so sweet on the comemrcial.

What a great gift idea-yo-yo's (tiny) in a fruit loops box. that is so very funny. I have to say it's one of my favorite stories on this site!! you gals are really good at keeping up my sense of humor.

Country girl in NE PA
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2007 :  07:22:54 AM  Show Profile
okay Kathie...I get it, I showed some random people...mailman, Cable guy doing work on a pole on my property, brother in law...they just look at me and say..."now why are you swapping with these people, do you know them from somewhere?...i don't get it...and why are you so excited that you run out to greet the mailman in the drive?" party poopers i tell you...Carmens are on her way to you Kathie,,,unique and individual...every single one is different...and jeez, she broke 9 of my machine needles!! she is usually very good about the whole thing, but she tried to make all of them out of repurposed clothes that were destined for the trash!! So, needless to say, she got her first taste of sewing with denim...I should have been present for it, but I did not realize!! Well, live and learn and now she knows how to sew denim!! And I want to buy her her own machine so I can protect mine!!
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2007 :  5:34:33 PM  Show Profile
I can't wait to see Carmens. Denim can sure be a bugger but I like making jean quilts and it sure takes a bit to do them. Hmmm, buying her own machine before she takes over yours, good idea miss smoothiejuice!!!!
I can't wait to see all these. What a mailday that will be!!!!
Carol Sue

Enjoying the moments.
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2007 :  7:51:35 PM  Show Profile
yes, i am trying to convince my husband it would be a good idea...he thinks if I do that he will have to put on an addition to the house, just for fabric storage!! Anyway, carmens are made out of 1 pair of jeans, 3 different dresses, material left over from a doll she made for Bluewrenn in the first doll swap, material from the doll(grand champion) she had in the county fair last summer, and every left over piece of lace, rick rack, ribbon, and bias tape she could find in my scrap box...they are very creative. Some you can see where I sewed over her seams if she ran off of something, but for the most part, they are 100% her creation. Oh, and no matter the color of the cloth, she sewed in pink and purple thread! well, I do not want to give all her surprises away...wait until you get them! They are very cute..she even put little notes in the pockets!
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jul 22 2007 :  10:22:39 PM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh, I can't wait, give her a hug from me.
Hmmmmm, dh might be right but oh the fun you could have. LOL

Enjoying the moments.
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2007 :  11:02:28 AM  Show Profile
Nope.. Not Quite Ready yet girls.. Not sure of the exact count as of right yet.. but i think i am waiting on about 4 or 5 still.. I'll do a count tonight when i get home.. & Post it tomarrow.. i bet there will be some in my mail box when i get home tonight.. i work until 10 pm ( yucky poo! )

Shirly.. hmmmm.. i don't think i've gotten yours yet sweetie.. I'll double check tonight though..
I know I'm for sure waiting on Jess's, & Carmen's.. & Sunshine's.. But i know they are all on the way.. Now i didn't have any mail in my mail box on Saturday at all.. But you know how Crazy My Mail carrier is.. So.. She could be holding it all for today..

No worries though..

Seems that there are a couple more that are on their way too..
& since the envelopes & Postage are already intact!
They should be really easy to ship right out once i get them assigned to their new homes!!

In a World Where you Can Be Anything, Be Yourself..
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2007 :  11:44:39 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
yep you are waiting on mine they are done but my husband has band me from driving the car till he can get the brakes fixed as he doesn't think it is safe for me to drive so I am late mailing mine the day I was to mail them was the day he band me from driving. Very frustrating sorry I am trying my post office is two towns away. I will se if he will mail them tomorrow on his way to work for me sorry.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my bloghttp://sunshinescreations.vintagethreads.com/
my web store http://vintagethreads.com/
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2007 :  12:18:29 PM  Show Profile
Take your time Sweet Pea..
As i said.. there are a few more out there.. & i even think there is probably at least one more that hasn't mailed yet either!

Besides.. we all agreed in the begining that this was a friendly swap.. So we are fine.. Do you dare drive the car until it's safe Kiddo!!

Plus.. I'm sure i have a few more utility people I have to show these here off to yet!!!

Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2007 :  12:42:36 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
He just told me he has an appointment Wednesday so Hopefully I can mail Thursday

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my bloghttp://sunshinescreations.vintagethreads.com/
my web store http://vintagethreads.com/
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2007 :  1:16:57 PM  Show Profile
hey sunshine, it just makes the anticipation that much better.
Driving with no brakes, definitly not NOT a good idea.
Had that experience once, never want it again, ending up soaring down a hill, into a farmers field, thankful stopped before the drop!!!!!! WE were all fine but sure as heck scared spitless!!!!!!

Enjoying the moments.
Go to Top of Page

Mumof3
True Blue Farmgirl

3890 Posts

Karin
Ellenwood GA
USA
3890 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2007 :  6:07:46 PM  Show Profile
So, I am a total slacker and I apologize. I had every good intention of finishing my tiny aprons at my sister's house. I brought my sewing machine and my fabric with me and thought about sewing them frequently. But having fun making pj pants from vintage sheets, making laundry soap for my sis, thrifting up a storm and just hanging around took over and the fabric stayed in the basket. I will finish them up this week and get them in the mail by Friday. Promise!

Karin

Wherever you go, there you are.

Come visit me at:
www.madrekarin.etsy.com

www.madrekarin.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2007 :  12:32:15 AM  Show Profile
Hey getting to play with your sister was needed.
Don't sweat it, we like the anticipation!!!!
Don't we Kathie!!!

Enjoying the moments.
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2007 :  05:57:36 AM  Show Profile
okay, Karin...just for being late you must invite all of us to your crafting party with MaryJane!!

By the way...the birds are loving the birdbath you made...and I am loving it too!!
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2007 :  12:56:32 PM  Show Profile
Yep!! We'll love them when we get them baby!!
your fine.. there's still several out there yet too.. So enjoy your sister kiddo!!

Shirley.. i didn't look in the bundle to see if yours came yet.. since i got home so late last nite.. But i'll see what i can see tonite.. PROMISS!!
AND!!
NOTHING came from the stupid mail carrier yesterday either.. so.. as of right now.. I think all i have are the ones i have posted on the 1st page.. which is cool Girls!! take your time.. We're fine!!
love ya!!

Edited by - Kathie on Jul 24 2007 3:20:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2007 :  1:20:57 PM  Show Profile
oh Kathie, you are such a friendly swap hostess!!!!...jess

Edited by - smoothiejuice on Jul 24 2007 1:21:16 PM
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2007 :  3:21:24 PM  Show Profile
Jess.. your such a Pumpkin!!

I think I may just have to ship you out some big bright smiling
buttons!!

Edited by - Kathie on Jul 24 2007 3:21:57 PM
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2007 :  3:26:11 PM  Show Profile
hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahyahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhaahhaahhaahahahhaahhaahhaahhaahahhahaahhahaahhahahahahahahahahahaahhahahaahahhaahhahahahaahahahhaahhahahahahahaahhahahaahahahahahahhaahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dont make me pee my pants!!!! jeez!!!

you are so hilar...i can hardly stand it!!!
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2007 :  4:44:37 PM  Show Profile
Well it wasn't THAT funny!!!!

( goof ball ! )

ok.. go potty now..

Edited by - Kathie on Jul 24 2007 4:45:10 PM
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2007 :  5:18:45 PM  Show Profile
oh yes yes yes it was!!!
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2007 :  7:03:25 PM  Show Profile
love ya!!!!

Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jul 24 2007 :  7:32:20 PM  Show Profile
Okay you two, you are at it again and making me laugh.
Needed that , buttonsss hhhmmmmm you wouldn't want to send some this way, I have these great milk bottles that would fit in on my window sill along with those minis eventually hung over them..... hmmmmm

Enjoying the moments.
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2007 :  07:44:07 AM  Show Profile
oh Carol Sue if you only knew!!

and how is katmom doing? i heard you did a very nice thing for her!!
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jul 25 2007 :  10:24:58 AM  Show Profile
I haven't seen her for a week and need to give that girl a call. Just giving her time to settle in, that in itself is a major event!!!!
Okay does that mean you are a button queen, I have a few but sure as heck would love more. Okay more idea now running through head, ughhh someone help me please and yes I signed up for the yoyos Kathie.

Enjoying life.
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 40 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic MINI APRONSwap!PICTURES POSTED! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page