Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 MINI APRONSwap!PICTURES POSTED!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic MINI APRONSwap!PICTURES POSTED! Next Topic
Page: of 40

suzyhomemaker
True Blue Farmgirl

806 Posts

Clare
Tyler Hill PA
USA
806 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2007 :  06:06:09 AM  Show Profile
AHhhh, so that is the commercial. Will it play on all stations or just PBS? How did you end up getting chosen for this? No, I would not want to clean house (declutter and get rid of so much stuff) to make mine TV worthy. I have such a small space, loaded with books and craft projects in the works. I can not even imagine how you accomplished that. And, you were sewing all these swap items!! What is your secret? Are you just more of a laid back personality? DId your kids get into it? What a unique experience. I am so glad that you get a copy of it. How funny, too, that you have no TV either!!!

Stephanie, I enjoyed checking out the aprons on the blog. What a great way to display them!!

Country girl in NE PA
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2007 :  06:12:00 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
I have no tv either so I can't see it bummer

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my bloghttp://sunshinescreations.vintagethreads.com/
my web store http://vintagethreads.com/
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2007 :  06:24:07 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
kathie I sent you an email
thanks susnhine

Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2007 :  08:51:40 AM  Show Profile
Celebrities in the Midst!!!
Well.. For those of you that do not have a television.. I happen to live with THE TV addict.. so rest assured.. WE WILL see the new Movie Stars! We have probably no less then.. oh i don't know.. 5 televisions in our house.. & he has to have them on in at LEAST two rooms.. God forbid he walks from one room to another & MISS something Girls!! Tragedy you know.. No.. we DO have television.. & it has to be on at all times.. If he comes home & i am doing something.. I rarely have the tv on.. he walks in.. looks at the tv.. it's off.. he is like panicked that something horrible has happened! "Whats wrong!" "is the cable out!" 'Why is the TV off?" it's ok Pumpkin.. your tv's fine.. nothing bad happened.. all is right with the world.. your cable is well.. I just wanted some QUIET TIME DAMMIT! !!!
Wow huh?
Scarry how some people can be about their television.. isn't it?

In a World Where you Can Be Anything, Be Yourself..
Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2007 :  08:55:54 AM  Show Profile
My husband and kids love the tv too. And they all act like they are totally DEAF (can you hear me!!??) Well, my poor hubby is a little deaf because of working on cars all of young life, so I turn it lower and lower whenever he goes into the kitchen or bathroom. Sometimes he figures it out and sometimes he does not. The tv is so rude sometimes, isn't it? I only watch at night when it is pretty late.

I will watch your commercial as soon as you tell us when it will be aired!! I cannot wait!
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2007 :  09:35:12 AM  Show Profile
okay, should be out of editting in 2-3 weeks..sorry in a big hurry today girls cannot chat...jess
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jul 18 2007 :  10:07:37 PM  Show Profile
Kathie, LOLOLOLOL
My dh likes to watch and yes we have more than 1 television but they aren't on all the time. He watches more than I do, or it is a matter of when. I watch in the evening or late night if can't sleep.
He tends to watch in the morning and then the evening.
You do make me laugh girl. I sure do understand about the quiet. Tell him he was to go on a tv fast!!!!!!!
for 24 hours!!!!!!!

Enjoying the moments.
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2007 :  08:54:58 AM  Show Profile
Oh jeez.. he'd have a melt down..

Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2007 :  09:01:15 AM  Show Profile
did ya get your froot loops?
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2007 :  1:10:41 PM  Show Profile
Hey Stephanie...a little owlie stopped by to say Hello today...thanks so much...you are so sweet!!!...jess
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Jul 19 2007 :  7:24:19 PM  Show Profile
I have a very sweet Story to tell.. (Carol Sue.. Do you have your PJ's on.. & have you had that last drink of water dear?)
ok.. You all know probably How much i truly do love our Dear Sweet little Jessica.. ( Smoothie Juice.. As if she were my very own Daughter.. i know.. hard to believe the way we pick at each other.. but we do.. we really adore each other.. ANYWAY!!
A while back.. there was this swap going on.. A YO-YO Swap to be exact.. I said.. what the heck.. I'm game.. So.. i piped up & said.. i'll do it too.. Good.. What's 50 yo- yo's right..?
Jeezz.. They may have asked me to donate a gallon of blood in a month or something.. BUT.. i DID do it!! I sighned up now RIGHT off the bat!! One of the first to say I'm in actually.. well you know how things go.. you read the post's now & then.. you skip a page here & there.. but you pretty must keep up with what's going on..
But holy cow.. some of these girls were doubling there anti so to speak.. " I'll do 100" " count me in for 200.." I really wanted to smack someone.. you know.. make them shut up.. their making us look bad!.. so finally the due dat is getting close.. I'm finished.. did my time.. got my fifty yo-yo's finished.. nice & boring colors I thought.. well.. thinking.. " hhhmmm.. hope who ever gets them likes Primitive.. because not intentional.. but.. They eally were looking a bit depressing.. ALL burgandy!.. different, like 5 different designs I think.. but.. um.. yeah.. all pretty boring looking..!" & for some silly reason.. I had to go back to the 1st page or 2 to see soem deatils.. where to send.. or who the host was.. something.. well.. Guess what.. you know where there is a list to show the names of who is in the swap? GUESS WHO"S NAME WAS NEVER PUT ON THE DANG SWAP?? why yes.. of course.. how ever did you guess? Me !! I'm thinking.. I did ALL of THIS.. for NOTHING!!
I wasn't pissed.. I was.. um.. ok.. i wanted to puke is what i was.. It was my fault of course.. I'm the goof ball that didn't catch it.. I should have seen it.. it was an easy over site on the Hosts behalf.. If i had READ the dumb thing! i could have said something VERY early in the game.. BUT Nooooooo.. i just didn't see it!
Well of course My dear Jessica thinks this is the most hilarious thing she has heard all day long!!! After we have been looking at all the beautiful pictures of everyone elses Yo-Yo's that they are Showing.. ENTIRE BOXES FULL OF THEM!!
All bright & Cheery!!
I said they look like Fruitloops compared to my depressing one anyway!! It's just not meant to be! I'm not even going to say anything..! So.. a little more kidding from that brat.. 7 it was all done & over with.. I tossed my bag of ugly Yo-yo's in the corner somewhere in the sewing room.. & I forgot all about it.. they went about their happy little ways with all their brightly pretty colored yo-yo's with out me.. swap over! Right?
Wrong..
Guess what I got in the mail today ?
From My Dear Sweet Brat of a child Jessica.. Who has the best sense of humor.. & really such a great immagination by the way..
a very small bow.. & inside that small box,, a nice little card of course .. & you know those really small trial, individual sized boxes of ceral?
Yes.. FRUIT LOOPS.. but oh No.. Not just Fruit Loops.. Inside the package were Yo-Yos!!
Jessica had sent me an entire teeny box full of fruit loop colored Yo- Yo's!!

She is JUST the Funniest little Girl!!
I have to love her!!!
Ok Carol Sue.. Good nite sweet.. Go to bed now!!

Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2007 :  12:42:11 AM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
kathie if you still got you ryo-yos some where you can just join the current swap and your all ready set to go too don't have to do anything but mail.
http://www.maryjanesfarm.org/snitz/topic.asp?TOPIC_ID=11888&whichpage=1

Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2007 :  05:59:10 AM  Show Profile
That is so cute Kathie!! What a great little gift! Smoothie is such a cutiepie!
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2007 :  09:20:18 AM  Show Profile
She really is.. She comes up with the cutest idea's too!!!

Go to Top of Page

Lavendar fields dreamer
True Blue Farmgirl

1032 Posts

little monkeys mommy
washington
USA
1032 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2007 :  11:10:28 AM  Show Profile
21 pages girls isnt this a little extreme for tiny aprons lol

lavendar girl
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2007 :  11:22:58 AM  Show Profile
oh but we have so much fun...glad you got your froot loops Kathie..

by the way, just saw a prelim of our commercial...omg...it is cute but man am i a geek!!
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2007 :  11:25:26 AM  Show Profile
Nope, 21 pages isn't near enough. I love my bedtime story by the way. I love the bantering that you and Jessie do. it is hysterical. Okay, if you make the yoyo's from a cd, how big are thses puppies and how do you make one. My Mom just sent me about 40 of them that my great grandmother, my grandma, and my mom did along with some history. It was way cool but they are really small. Let me know and yes, I want another bedtime story for tonight.
Carol Sue

Enjoying the moments.
Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2007 :  11:31:56 AM  Show Profile
ok, trace around a cd, cut it out, fold over a tiny amount, start stiching a running stitch all the way around the outside, and cinch and secure with a stitch and flatten. Better yet go to sunshines blog she is a whiz at great tutorials.
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2007 :  2:54:17 PM  Show Profile
i'm trying to think of a certain noise to make.. But.. isuppose i just better stop.. huh??

STOP ME JESS!!!!

Teresa.. NEVER extreme Pumpkin!! & i DO expect to see your little self here next time on the Christmas parade of Mini's!!

Go to Top of Page

smoothiejuice
True Blue Farmgirl

6309 Posts

Jessica
Bloomington Indiana
USA
6309 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2007 :  2:59:51 PM  Show Profile
let it go kathie...let it go!!!
Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2007 :  3:11:17 PM  Show Profile
Um, letting go is not a Kathie thingie! And that's a good thing according to Martha Stewart.
Go to Top of Page

Kathie
True Blue Farmgirl

2436 Posts

Kathie
Thonotosassa Florida
USA
2436 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2007 :  6:15:09 PM  Show Profile
I'm thinking this time Sheryl it probably would be a very good thing.. So.. buttoned up!!

Don't know If i had said this but i have recieved Stephanie's Mini's a couple days ago.. Unbeleivable!!!
Hers are just every single one SO facinating Girls!!!
I am so tempted to just say.. um no.. Yours never arrived pumpkin.. cam you whip up another batch realy quik.. because i am going to have a hard time letting them go!!

All of them for that matter.. I am getting SOOOOooo attached to your Mini's!!
ANYTIME someone stops by the house.. I have to pull them out.. I just have to show EVERYONE!! One envelope at a time.. & say..
" LOOK WHAT MY GIRLS ARE DOING!!! "
Most people think they are facinating.. & just can't believe the talent.. & the details.. & the creativity that has gone into each one..
I get LOTS of ooooohhhhss.. & Ahhhhhhhhssss..

But, Every once in a while.. i get this look from some one I show.. .. like huh? why? Who's going to where these?
Why do you need so many of them..

Well ya know..
If the silly guy just wants to stick to
reading the Electric Meter.. & not expose himself to our wonderful creativity..! Why doesn't he just say so???

Go to Top of Page

sewgirlie
True Blue Farmgirl

1894 Posts

Sheryl-lyn
Calverton NY
USA
1894 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2007 :  6:46:30 PM  Show Profile
:) Good times! I was worried when you started writing "not expose himself"
Go to Top of Page

Carol Sue
True Blue Farmgirl

4033 Posts

Carol Sue
Washingtonian
USA
4033 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2007 :  8:16:45 PM  Show Profile
ROFLMAO, Oh miss sewgirl, you are so funny!!!!
Kathie, some people just don't have any taste, not understanding minis indeed!!!!!
I have been making a few extra's just for me.......
They are so darn addicting, i bet yo yo's are the same... hmmmmmm
Stop me, stop me now I have the swap disease.....

Enjoying the moments.
Go to Top of Page

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - Jul 21 2007 :  8:26:19 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
Tutorial on a yoyo

http://heatherbailey.typepad.com/photos/how_to_make_a_yoyo/index.html

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 40 Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic MINI APRONSwap!PICTURES POSTED! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page