Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Across the Fence
 LACE BOOK, QUILT, AND FANCY CLIPS.
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Across the Fence: Previous Topic LACE BOOK, QUILT, AND FANCY CLIPS. Next Topic  

Nancy Gartenman
True Blue Farmgirl

9092 Posts

Nancy
West Seneca New York
USA
9092 Posts

Posted - May 22 2007 :  12:14:57 PM  Show Profile
Sunshine was talking on her site about window pane quilts, and I thought, hey I have one of those that my aunt made. Then I got a new book, well used Living with lace, pretty book for sure. Then there is the hair clips that I seem to be collecting and didn't know it.I won't be making a window pane quilt in my life time, it looks really hard.
NANCY JO

www.Nancy-Jo.blogspot.com

sunshine
True Blue Farmgirl

4877 Posts

Wendy
Utah
USA
4877 Posts

Posted - May 22 2007 :  12:57:01 PM  Show Profile  Send sunshine a Yahoo! Message
it is a very lovely Cathedral windows quilt. The one I was doing a tutorial on my blog was for a mock cathedral window. Which is easier to make than a traditional one. I will hopefully post a tutorial for a traditional one some time in the next month. Have a lot happening might be moving in the near future not sure yet.

have a lovely day and may God bless you and keep you safe
my bloghttp://sunshinescreations.vintagethreads.com/
my web store http://vintagethreads.com/
Go to Top of Page

cinnamongirl
True Blue Farmgirl

1682 Posts

Carrie

Canada
1682 Posts

Posted - May 22 2007 :  10:15:45 PM  Show Profile
I looked at those once and thats what I thought and one day I tried a small project it was a table runner I think anyway it sounded all complicated but then it just came together and I was so surprised. I bet Nancy if you put your mind to it you could indeed. Once you start sewing you won't want to stop and it is a wonderful thing to do for yourself and others. I challenge you to take a sewing class.
Go to Top of Page
  Across the Fence: Previous Topic LACE BOOK, QUILT, AND FANCY CLIPS. Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page