Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Stitching & Crafting Room
 Katmom-Grace...her amazing Grace!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Katmom-Grace...her amazing Grace! Next Topic  

Maryjane Lee
True Blue Farmgirl

2195 Posts

Maryjane
CA
USA
2195 Posts

Posted - May 19 2007 :  5:18:00 PM  Show Profile
Thought I would check out katmom-Grace's new blog! Her blog is inspiring to me and I love her to pieces for at least 2 reasons...she told me about MaryJane's Farm and we both belong to Sisters on the Fly (we have vintage trailers we pull to outings "by ourselves", fly fish, ride, rope, & camp, etc.). While I was checking out her blog today I noticed some darling aprons she has made recently and shocked to see one of them is for me!!! We talked about wearing aprons at our SOTF outings and there she goes and makes one for me and my sister #595 is sewn on the pocket! Grace is amazing and I thank her from the bottom of my heart for this sweet labor of love! I can't tell you how blessed I am becoming a farm girl at MayJane's Farm. You can't find sweeter farm girls as what is here! THANK YOU sweet katmom-Grace! My heart is over-flowing.

Hugs,
Maryjane Lee

"Cherish the memories and in our hearts they shall live forever!"

The apron Grace made came today! Just as sweet as can be! As I opened it I could smell lavender! Sure enough she had some tucked in the pocket along with a tea bag! If you go to katmom's blog you can see the apron! What a sweet surprise!

Thank You so much Grace! I LOVE THE APRON!

Big Hugs,
Maryjane Lee #595!

**************************UPDATE ABOVE*******************************

Edited by - Maryjane Lee on May 21 2007 7:52:51 PM

Mikki
True Blue Farmgirl

1510 Posts

Mikki
Austin Indiana
USA
1510 Posts

Posted - May 19 2007 :  5:33:41 PM  Show Profile
Maryjane Lee,
You are soooo right! Theirs nobody like our bunch of farmgirls right here. I've been a few forums, but I knew when I found this one I was home. I love everyone, everyones been so great! The Farm can't be beat!

~~Blessings, Mikki Jo

www.mikkijo.etsy.com

http://burningmeadowsprings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

17161 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
17161 Posts

Posted - May 19 2007 :  6:04:45 PM  Show Profile
M.J. ,
you silly goose, I figured the apron would arrive before you peeked at my blog, but it is in transist by "snailmail" ,our post office is soooo slow.
I could not resist the fabric,,,,,, I hope it will find a home in your Canned Ham....for future outtings.
Oh, by the by, I don't rope,,,I can't seem to find the 'reverse' on the horse..LOL!
Actualy I use to ride bareback when I was young, not the case now, I am old & brittle & I swear my waist has disappeared, I think it is somewhere under my Boobs...haha! And now I need a pillow, 'cause I have no cush on my tush!!!! I don't mind getting old, I just hate the sagging & bagging part....
Fishy farmgirl hugz &giggles to you.

>^..^< Happiness is being a katmom.
www.katmom4.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Maryjane Lee
True Blue Farmgirl

2195 Posts

Maryjane
CA
USA
2195 Posts

Posted - May 19 2007 :  6:15:16 PM  Show Profile
Grace, you are so darn cute! You don't have as much "fluff" as me! Silly Farm Girl! Hey, at Giddy Up I was one of the best ropers which shocked the heck out of me! For my birthday I want to get a rope...do you know those things are really stiff....hehehe like me! The apron will fit just perfect in my canned ham and on me! Oh, your mini aprons turned out cute to! I just finished mine today & will mail on Monday first thing. What fun that was to make them.

Hugs,
Maryjane Lee - Mj

"Cherish the memories and in our hearts they shall live forever!"
Go to Top of Page
  Stitching & Crafting Room: Previous Topic Katmom-Grace...her amazing Grace! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page