Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Scattered Prairie Gals
 Project Discussions
 Staying in the shade~ July 2018
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Project Discussions: Previous Topic Staying in the shade~ July 2018 Next Topic
Page: of 4

YellowRose
True Blue Farmgirl

2459 Posts

Sara
Paris TX
USA
2459 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2018 :  04:28:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Cool weather is something I can only dream of until fall. A/C does a good job of keeping me going until then. Been doing a little house work and a lot of piddling. Yardwork is down to watering every other day and picking up the occasional fallen twig. My big oak is starting to drop some leaves along with the ever falling twigs.

I'm writing again and The Rose Rustlers Murders may be my best story yet. If not the best - the longest.

FarmGirl Sister#6034 8/25/14
FGOTM Sept 2015 & Feb 2019

Lord put your arm around my shoulders and your hand over my mouth
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

2114 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
2114 Posts

Posted - Jul 27 2018 :  12:24:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sara, we have been blessed with lows in the low 70's for about 4 days. Got a nice rain last night but the Humidity is back today!

Glad your writing!! I enjoy your stories, you do have a gift!

Connie
Go to Top of Page

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Carole
Champlain New York
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2018 :  07:23:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Sara, you go girl! I haven’t spent much time writing creatively as of late

What a hot and humid summer. It’s so unusual for around here. Sure a couple of days here and there but NOT the whole summer! Went shopping and was reminded of fall/autumn and of course Winnie!

Presently enjoying a cold Pumpkin Spice iced coffee!

BTW, mobile photo upload is working. This post was done entirely from my iPhone! Hurray! Thank you Brian and MJF!

Speaking of Hurray, is anyone going to see the Christopher Robbin movie coming out early August? I am such a big fan of Winnie the Pooh and cannot wait to see the movie. I’ve already read the book!

Catch you all later. Cheers!

Carole
Farmgirl Sister 3610 - Nov 7/2011
http://www.carolesquiltingetc.com

Insanity: Doing the same thing over & over again & expecting different results ~ Albert Einstein

Edited by - ceridwen on Jul 29 2018 07:24:54 AM
Go to Top of Page

Killarney
True Blue Farmgirl

2114 Posts

Connie
Arlington TN
USA
2114 Posts

Posted - Jul 29 2018 :  10:49:01 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Love The Pumpkin Spice, Carole!
It's a high 88 here today, but a cool front coming! I finally made it to the farmer's market. So hot and Humid. I was there only an hour. They are open until November, so I will go back when it's cooler. I went to get Ripley Tomatoes, They are Famous in our area, they are the best!!! Rich farmland there! My Granny grew up on a farm there. It's about 50 miles from me. The Farmer's Market, only 20 miles! I got tomatoes and Peas already shelled and flowers grown in a garden, not a greenhouse! The lady bundled them ever how you like them!

Connie

Edited by - Killarney on Jul 29 2018 10:50:09 AM
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
Scattered Prairie Hen Honcho

9533 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9533 Posts

Posted - Jul 31 2018 :  07:01:49 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Pumpkin Spice! Love that and can't wait for fall. Definitely planning on seeing Christopher Robin this weekend!
It is so hot and humid some days. This week is supposed to be back up there again. I am working on a fall project and a baby project. Should have them both done in the time frame I need. Also planning a baby shower for the end of the month.

Denise~~

Sister #43

"I am a bookaholic with no desire to be cured."

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"
Psalm 119:105

www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com

Edited by - levisgrammy on Jul 31 2018 07:02:26 AM
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 4 Project Discussions: Previous Topic Staying in the shade~ July 2018 Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page