debbieklann
True Blue Farmgirl

2695 Posts

Debbie
Madras OR
USA
2695 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2018 :  8:07:43 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Erin, yes...we all had a good time! They really enjoyed catching up. That is SO sad about your friend....I cannot imagine what she is going through. I will keep her in my prayers and also your other friends. That is amazing that he was not hurt any worse than he was!!!
I hope you had a piece of cake with your kids :) Brad tells me sometimes you just gotta enjoy yourself a little bit!

Joyce, I hope that Tyson is doing better by now...I googled that and I can imagine it's no picnic!!!

Debbie Klann
Farmgirl Sister #770
2018 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
January 2020 FGOTM
"Well behaved women seldom make history"...
Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Go to Top of Page

notathreatinsight
True Blue Farmgirl

702 Posts

Erin
Monroeville IN
USA
702 Posts

Posted - Mar 27 2018 :  5:15:19 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
So the update on my friend is that she delivered last night around 10 pm. she'd been in the hospital since Friday night and had 4 epidurals. She's really been through it. Their just going to have a small funeral. My friend that was sending me updates talked to her today and said she sounded in good spirits, so that's good. I think prayers are working. Please continue to pray for her.

Easter is rapidly approaching! What is everyone making for Easter? Are you doing brunch? Sunday dinner? We're having Jason's mom's side of the family over, so it should be a full house. I'm making ham, grandma's bringing pork loin. I'm trying to think of some other low-carb, keto friendly recipes I can make. I might do asparagus and Caesar salad.

It's looking slow here these days! Is everyone spring cleaning?? :)

- Erin - Sister # 3762
Farmgirl of the Month - March 2016
Go to Top of Page

debbieklann
True Blue Farmgirl

2695 Posts

Debbie
Madras OR
USA
2695 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2018 :  11:47:40 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Erin, I will keep praying for your friend. I agree...she really has been through a trial. Poor dear...
I usually fix dinner for everyone on Easter after church but we decided we are all going to do our own thing this year. Everyone has been gone all week....4H camp, visiting relatives, work related stuff, etc.. that we are just going to relax tomorrow afternoon. Brad and I are just going to go out to eat someplace, yet unknown! Could be interesting!

Debbie Klann
Farmgirl Sister #770
2018 Farmgirl Sister of the Year
January 2020 FGOTM
"Well behaved women seldom make history"...
Laurel Thatcher Ulrich
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
Scattered Prairie Hen Honcho

9467 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9467 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2018 :  5:30:18 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Erin,
Prayers for your friend. So very sad.
Everyone was here for dinner then we did an egg hunt for the grandchildren here. Had a nice time and now everyone is gone and everything is tidied up. I am tired so going to make an early night I think.

Denise~~

Sister #43

"I am a bookaholic with no desire to be cured."

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"
Psalm 119:105

www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

notathreatinsight
True Blue Farmgirl

702 Posts

Erin
Monroeville IN
USA
702 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2018 :  6:41:29 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
We had a great Easter gathering. My house was full, and full of food! We had three of my kids cousins spend the night last night and come to church with us this morning. We went to the sunrise service and we had breakfast at church after. We were quite a sight with our seven kids. They were all well behaved, thankfully (with the exception of a squirmy Rory, but I forgive him). Everyone had a good time, and grandma was very happy that we were all together. I couldn't ask for more than that! I am very tired now, and headed to bed. Happy Easter!

- Erin - Sister # 3762
Farmgirl of the Month - March 2016
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Project Discussions: Previous Topic March to spring... Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page