Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Scattered Prairie Gals
 Project Discussions
 April Recipe Swap -- Partners Posted
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author Project Discussions: Previous Topic April Recipe Swap -- Partners Posted Next Topic
Page: of 2

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

5777 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
5777 Posts

Posted - May 06 2016 :  2:13:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Linda, I received your package today. Thank you for the 10" girly squares as well as the recipes (Sounds like things to take to a church do net as well as enjoy with family at home. Thanks. Thank you also for the towel with Texas and tournaments. It is very pretty and I love it.

Texasgran
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

4752 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
4752 Posts

Posted - May 06 2016 :  3:31:19 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
WOW! That only took one day to get to you! Glad you like them.
What tournaments?

Linda B
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919
FGOTM for August, 2015 and April, 2017
Go to Top of Page

TexasGran
True Blue Farmgirl

5777 Posts

Marilyn
Stephenville Texas
USA
5777 Posts

Posted - May 06 2016 :  5:00:07 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Beginners. My tablet thinks it is smart and changes my words to make nonsense. I think I sometimes move my pointer finger faster than it can go...correctly...So it sticks some random word in.Sorry.

Texasgran
Go to Top of Page

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Carole
Champlain New York
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - May 09 2016 :  07:31:20 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I received a wonderful package from Amy. Thank you so much for all the goodies. I will certainly cherish that recipe!

Amy my package will be in the mail tomorrow. Again, I apologize for the delay.

Carole
Farmgirl Sister 3610 - Nov 7/2011
http://www.carolesquiltingetc.com

Insanity: Doing the same thing over & over again & expecting different results ~ Albert Einstein
Go to Top of Page

quiltee
True Blue Farmgirl

4752 Posts

Linda
Terrell TX
USA
4752 Posts

Posted - May 09 2016 :  1:45:18 PM  Show Profile  Send quiltee a Yahoo! Message  Reply with Quote
I received my goodies from Marilyn over the weekend. I love Italian Creme Cake and can't wait to try Marilyn's grandmother's recipe! WHEE! I also live the yoyo headband, felt owl keychain Marilyn made, and also the homemade vanilla she made. MMMMMMM!

Linda B
quiltee
Farmgirl #1919
FGOTM for August, 2015 and April, 2017
Go to Top of Page

Song Sparrow
True Blue Farmgirl

729 Posts

Amy
Talleyville Delaware
USA
729 Posts

Posted - May 15 2016 :  08:30:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Carole, thank you for you sweet note, and then your wonderful recipe package! Wow, your grandmother's recipe looks yummy. We'll be having a few celebrations for Bonnie's graduation, I think I'm going to try to make it for one of them. Thanks to you I have a head start on the ingredients!

Oh, and the dish towel and napkin are amazing! You didn't have to do that . . . But I'm glad you did! Your stitching is so perfect, I had to study it to see if it was hand or machine. I'm awestruck, it's just lovely! By the way, the candy was already halfway gone when I took the picture, yum! Thank you for everything! :)

Happy Day!
Peace in our hearts, peace in the world
Amy (Sister#6098) www.danaherandcloud.com

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 Project Discussions: Previous Topic April Recipe Swap -- Partners Posted Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page