Page: of 25

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

4114 Posts

Debbie Fischer
Coos Bay OR
4114 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2014 :  06:53:57 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Morning all from our Fireside, it is chilly today and we are to get snow tonight and tomorrow and it will be cold. Winter is not over yet by a long shot.

Busy week for us here in Colorado, yesterday Tom finished his lab work at the hospital, results next Tuesday. Today is my biweekly Sewing/Craft day with the gals, can not wait to visit with everyone, Marilyn (mountainmama) will pick me up 10:30. I am working on a Mexicana color crocheted afghan, and a Dachshund Cross Stitch Patteern, it is slow going but that is fine by me.

And I have saved the best for last, tomorrow evening Tom and I will head to the big city (Colorado Springs) for the Manhatten Transfer Jazz Concert. Tom and I have been listening to them since the 70's they are a wonderful group but never thought we would ever get to see them in concert. Well, Kent gifted us with the tickets for Tom's birthday. We will go out to eat firest at the Creekside Restaurant, it is located part way down Ute Pass and they have the best Smoked Salmon Salad. We will get all dressed up, I have bought a new long sleeve black dress and tomorrow my hairdresser will do my makeup and hair as I can not do it myself, oh to be pampered! I will tell you all about it on Friday and maybe we will have a picture or two I will share.

So, I will not be around tomorrow so wanted to let you know, but all of you have fun and stay warm.

Debbie Main, how many hours a day is it dark during the winter and how many months does it last. I loved ready your letter about how you handle the darkness.

Stay warm all and know that someone in Colorado loves and thinks of you.

Hugs,
Debbie

Proud Mama Hen of SPG

"BE KIND TO PEOPLE BECAUSE EVERYBODY YOU KNOW IS ENGAGED IN REALLY TOUGH BATTLES."

www.etsy.com/shop/MountainWingsAntique

http://debbielynnf.blogspot.com

http://myworld.ebay.com/debbt
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

4114 Posts

Debbie Fischer
Coos Bay OR
4114 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2014 :  06:56:47 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
P.S. I am feeling better even though the shoulder is still painful and sore, but I slept through the night last night for the first time since the surgery. 6 1/2 hours of good sleep. I will take my pain pills to get me through the long evening Thursday night, but I know I will be just fine, just so happy to be out of the house and having fun. Wish I could take all of you to my sewing/craft group today, we would have sooooo much fun.
Hugs,
Debbie

Proud Mama Hen of SPG

"BE KIND TO PEOPLE BECAUSE EVERYBODY YOU KNOW IS ENGAGED IN REALLY TOUGH BATTLES."

Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2014 :  09:48:42 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Debbie sounds like you are having way more fun than the rest of us. Take care and Enjoy the show.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

1229 Posts

Julie
medina ND
USA
1229 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2014 :  4:43:14 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Evening Everyone,

Wow Debbie, I am so jealous! I love Manhatten Transfer. Enjoy your pampering and night out. I hope your craft group was fun as well.

It has been a few days of wonderful warmer weather here, in the upper 30's so have spent as much time outside as possible. Lots to catch up on after all the cold that has kept me in. Supposed to start getting cold again tomorrow so it was nice while it lasted.

Countertop and cabinets will be finished tomorrow. We can't get the floor done before we leave on vacation so it will have to wait until we get back. I will be so happy to get not only my kitchen back, but getting the boxes emptied too!

Hugs to all
Julie

A little rain can straighten a flower stem. A little love can change a life.

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

243 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
243 Posts

Posted - Feb 19 2014 :  5:40:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Debbie - sounds like you are making good progress! Just to get out for a little while must be a treat! You belong to a sewing and craft group, lucky you, how fun!
Go to Top of Page

violetrose
True Blue Farmgirl

871 Posts

Ruth
Epworth GA
USA
871 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  4:05:53 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi gals! Its quite warm at The Villages, FL. About 83 drgrees today :)!!! Another beautiful
Day tomorrow. Getting ready to go to a craft Show in the golf cart.
Talk later
Hugs

Farmgirl Sister # 1738

God loves each one of us as if there were only one of us!

St. Augustine
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

1229 Posts

Julie
medina ND
USA
1229 Posts

Posted - Feb 20 2014 :  7:01:39 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi Girls,
Well where is everybody tonight. Of course we know Ruth is enjoying her sisters and lots of sunshine! You lucky duck Ruth, we are back into the deep freeze again.

Debbie is enjoying her concert with her handsome date! Hope your having fun, can't wait to hear all about it.

Peggy got a bouquet of spring sunshine delivered to her door, bet you apartment smells wonderful Peggy.

Sherry are you playing with your new fabric? What colors did you order?

Sue any news on your surgery yet?

I have an almost finished kitchen. The cabinets are in and the counter top is on, however the person who bought the sink (that would be me) got the wrong one, so it is off to the city again tomorrow. I have spent so much time in that big box store I know every aisle by heart. It sure is nice to be able to fill my cabinets though. Pretty sure I will not be able to remember where I put things for awhile though. I am hoping I can sneak in a stop at Barnes and Noble to get a few new books for vacation, I always take my kindle, but like to take a few books to read and leave at the resort.

Have a great evening girls,
Hugs
Julie

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

243 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
243 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  07:52:08 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Still trying to find out what is wrong with my heart and still fighting with the ins co to have them ok the needed test! Wednesday went to have what is called an echo stress test. Long story short, that test could not be completed as they could not visualize my heart well enough at rest for comparison. They say this happens sometimes and they are again requesting permission to do the other stress test, that will be next thurs, yep I have to wait eight more days. I just want to see what is going on and get this over with as we want to go to Florida to see out new baby boy, my son has to go back to work this Mon and Char will be left with an infant and a 15 month busy busy girl; I want to be there to help and of course snuggle!
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

4114 Posts

Debbie Fischer
Coos Bay OR
4114 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  10:24:30 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
I'm back! Still recuperating and recovering from my surgery, but find that I can write a bit with my right hand when it is not hurting. Good Physical Therapy I think.
It is fabulous to be back with all my farmgirl sisters as I have missed all of you and the farm this past 4 weeks.
Have a beautiful fun and happy weekend everyone.
Hugs,
Debbie

Proud Mama Hen of SPG

Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

4114 Posts

Debbie Fischer
Coos Bay OR
4114 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  10:30:18 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Here it is my Peggy Hug Prayer Shawl.

Bless you Gabe at the farm and Mary Jane for making it so we can not post pictures in our HH.

Easy Peasy Girls, just click on the photo image next to message on the left upper corner under quick reply, then hit choose file, find your photo hit opern then upload so easy. Do it exactly like your would do it on the regular forum.

Thank you again and again Gabe and Mary Jane, y'all are the best.

Hugs,
Debbie

Proud Mama Hen of SPG

Go to Top of Page

debbies journey
True Blue Farmgirl

169 Posts

debbie
anchorage ak
USA
169 Posts

Posted - Feb 21 2014 :  10:34:13 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi all
Debbie we are up to 9 1/2 hours of daylight now and gaining 5 min a day. Doesn't sound like much,
but those minutes really do start to add up. We have had some beautiful sunshine the last few days
and I have been out walking my ferrets, so we can all get some vit. D.!
Pretty prayer shawl.

Ruth, 83', wow, we did not hit 20' today!

Peggy your flowers are pretty!

Sue I hope everything works out soon.

Take care everyone,
AK Debbie

Go to Top of Page

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Carole
Champlain New York
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Feb 22 2014 :  07:39:56 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello every one, it's been a while. Sitting in bed catching up on the fire chat! Precious!

Gorgeous day out! The sun is shining, the temps are above the 40's and I have the day off! I am hoping it will be warm enough to sit outside. I do love catching some warm rays during this time of year, a glimpse of spring. I love all the seasons. Each season reminds me to be thankful for what each brings to us. When I was younger, in August we would gather with family and friends and have a corn roast. There was nothing more delicious than sinking your teeth in a fresh ear of corn, dripping with butter. Unlike today, fresh corn was not available all year long. We also didn't have candy and soda in the house, unless it was a very special occasion, like a holiday or we are being babysat, which was extremely rare. I so find that today, it is very easy to forget the sacred. With everything at our fingertips/grocery store, it makes it difficult to appreciate our abundance. I sometimes wonder if that is the reason why each generation talks about the "good old days", a way of remembering the sacredness in their lives. Ah, I'm getting philosophical on you .... or would that be nostalgic?! lol

Julie, glad to read that your kitchen is slowly coming together. I remember when we had torn up our kitchen/garage addition to build a new one, the anticipation of a fully functioning kitchen .... seemed it took forever!

Debbie, sounds like the healing is making progress .... wonderful news!

This weekend DH is in PA, jamming with the boys. Have I mentioned that he is still part of his highschool band? They call themselves, Interview. Although none would quit their day job to pursuit a career in music, they do take their hobby seriously. Not sure they will be recording this weekend, as it is a surprise 50th bday party for one of the members. I love going to PA ... take a map and just get lost in the state. It's my favourite way of traveling .... lol ... but decided to opt out in favour of spending a weekend by myself. DD was to accompany DH, but that changed Thursday night! Slowly my solitary plan dissolved. Oh, I love my little girl, but was so looking forward to not having to worry about anything, not even meals! So, I have gone from no plans, to life guarding on Friday (5-6) skating (6:15-8). Saturday skating (7-8), Sunday morning life guarding (9-10) & skating (3:30-7:30) sigh! That my friends is a glimpse of my every weekend and we won't talk about the rest of the week! lol I could say no, but I won't! In two years she will be in college, so I want to enjoy everyone moment!

Enough babbling here! The day is slowly slipping .... off to catch some rays! Enjoy your day!

Carole
Farmgirl Sister 3610
http://www.carolesquiltingetc.com
http://www.fibrejunction.com

Edited by - ceridwen on Feb 22 2014 08:58:19 AM
Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

1229 Posts

Julie
medina ND
USA
1229 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2014 :  10:45:24 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Happy Sunday Girls,
Debbie, what a beautiful Prayer Shawl! Such talent Peggy!

Carole I so agree with you on having so much abundance available to us. Unless we make a real effort to limit these things they no longer become a treat. Enjoy your days of being the taxi service as all to soon they end.

We are spending a quiet day in front of the fire today. We have a very busy week coming up so will use this last day of down time until vacation to catch up on some reading, a little book work and letter writing. I have started a new afghan and can't wait for it to be big enough to lay over my lap. I am making potato leek soup for supper, have a loaf of wheat bread rising and will put an apple crisp in the oven later. My bountiful basket was very bountiful last week and we are still trying to use everything up, the new order goes in tomorrow but I think I am skipping it this time.

Have a wonderful day everyone!
Hugs
Julie

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

sweettea59
True Blue Farmgirl

1272 Posts

Sherry
Longview Texas
USA
1272 Posts

Posted - Feb 23 2014 :  8:04:00 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Just love sitting with all of you and listening to all that is going on in the hen house. Sometimes it's nice to just sit and listen. Love it that we can post pictures now. Every have a great week. Happy Birthday Denise.

Farmgirl Hugs & May all your Wishes come true.
Sherry
Farmgirl #2215
www.etsy.com/shop/markiebuck
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

4114 Posts

Debbie Fischer
Coos Bay OR
4114 Posts

Posted - Feb 24 2014 :  08:24:17 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
The sun is shining this morning it is so beautiful out, but the snow comes tomorrow so we will postpone our trip to the big city until Wednesday.

So, I contacted Brian at the farm again this morning to let him know that none of us are getting our email alerts from the farm when someone post in the HH. I am sure it is an easy fix and they will get on it right away.

Glad to see everyone is checking in reading and posting, especially in our Fireside Chat.

Julie glad you and Keith had a day of relaxation before all the work starts again, I know you both can use it.

Sherry, it is so nice to just come and sit by the fire and listen we don not have to say a word sometimes, I love hearing about everyone's life and what they are doing.

Ruth, I hope you are still enjoying your time with family and glad you were able to surprise your sister.

Debbie, how wonderful you walk your ferrets what fun. Glad to hear you are gaining more daylight everyday I know how much that 5 minutes must mean to you.

Carole, glad you were able to have a day off enjoy time to yourself and the sun shine, we all need time to ourselves just to relax and do things we enjoy. And yes enjoy your time with your daughter each and every moment as when she goes off to college you will want all those precious moments back.

Alright all my sisters have a beautiful week, enjoy life, take time to relax if you can and Be Happy.

Hugs,
Debbie

Proud Mama Hen of SPG

Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

1229 Posts

Julie
medina ND
USA
1229 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2014 :  08:53:13 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi everyone,
My the fireside has been quiet lately. I just sat down with a cup of tea, so though I would chat for a minute.

Debbie how is the shoulder doing? Ready to take over your mama hen duties this weekend?

Tammy, not to many days now and you will be eating again and pain free. Thinking of you!

Marlee, where are you, haven't seen you or Peggy in a long time.

Have been working on a few Easter projects for the grands whenever I have a free moment. Helps me believe spring will be here eventually, at -10 this morning, I need all the encouragement I can get. Also getting a care package together for my oldest son and his family. He will be filming about 100 miles from here next week and will stop by this weekend for a quick visit. I always look forward to these stop bys and take advantage of loading him up with farm goodies. This time he is taking beef home with him. We recently butchered and his freezer is empty.

Well girls, my tea cup is empty, so I guess it is back to my project.

Hugs
Julie

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

levisgrammy
Scattered Prairie Hen Honcho

9579 Posts

Denise
Ohio
USA
9579 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2014 :  09:13:31 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good afternoon,
The fire is still going here today. Snow is gently falling and though we have had bare ground for a few days I am enjoying watching it. I haven't had snow fall on my birthday since I lived in upstate NY before I got married. Taking a break and having a cup of tea. I have been practicing my knitting hoping to look up a few patterns to make while I am on here. Going to work on some hand stitching later today.

I hope everyone is enjoying a calm peaceful day!

hugs,
Denise~~
Farmgirl sister#43

"Thy word is a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path"
Psalm 119:105

www.ladybugsandlilacs.blogspot.com
www.torisgram.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Carole
Champlain New York
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Feb 25 2014 :  12:05:09 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hello Everyone,

Julie, you gave me the idea of enjoying a cuppa, as the Aussie would call it. Vanilla almond, a tea I received from an angel a while back! I'm hoping it will warm me up! I cannot seem to get the chill out of my bones today!

Sat myself down and wrote a blog entry. If anyone is interested, (http://www.carolesquiltingetc.com/2014/02/side-of-road-homage-to-unknown-quilter.html) it is on a feedsack quilt that a customer has graciously allowed me to borrow and study. I'm writing the pattern instructions and have called it Side of the Road. I had a wonderful time with this quilt. I so enjoy playing "quilt detective". There is something about a quilt, looking for clues about it's maker .... ah bliss!

The snow is quietly falling! Love the beauty! DH is home, we're back to our regular schedule ... Not much else going on at the moment.

Enjoy your day!

Carole
Farmgirl Sister 3610
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

4114 Posts

Debbie Fischer
Coos Bay OR
4114 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2014 :  07:14:26 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
GOod Morning Ladies~

I will be away from the fireside today as we will be going to town and the big city for doctors appointment. So, please keep it all cozy and warm until my return tomorrow to the fireside.

Yes, Julie I will be ready to take over the Mama Hen duties on Saturday, thank you so very much for all you have done these past weeks to keep the HH going. Ladies thank you all so much too for your support of Julie and the HH.

Take care, have a beautiful day, stay warm and Be Happy.

Hugs,
Debbie

Proud Mama Hen of SPG

Go to Top of Page

treelady
True Blue Farmgirl

1229 Posts

Julie
medina ND
USA
1229 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2014 :  6:00:25 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Good Evening Girls,
Debbie I hope your doctors appointments went well today.

Nancy Drew-opps, I mean Carole that quilt is beautiful. Yes a sad story with a happy ending, but I really wish I knew the whole story behind it and the life it had. Carole I have an apricot vanilla tea that is just delicious and perfect for a mid morning break.

Spent much of my day cleaning the living room furniture. One more to do crossed off my mid winter cleaning list. By the time spring rolls around I should be ready to move outside with my to do list.

Stay warm everyone.
Hugs
Julie

Max Lucado
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

6089 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
6089 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2014 :  7:11:27 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Hi ladies it is good to be here with you all at the fire side where it is. COzy and comfortable.

Debbie I hope your dr. Visit went well today, annd that the roads are clear for you.

Julie you have done a wonderful job keeping the HH running while Debbie was recouperating' thank you so much.

Carole I bet that is going to be great Quilt when you get started on it.

Denise, what are you knitting? It will be pretty I'm sure.

Julie, you are a very busy lady, it will be nice for you son to visit soon.
Hugs for all you ladies

Blessings

Darlene

Farmgirl # 4943

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank him for what he has done.
Philippians 4:6

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.
Go to Top of Page

darlenelovesart
True Blue Farmgirl

6089 Posts

darlene
Loleta California
USA
6089 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2014 :  7:13:44 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Yay I will post something soon.

Hugs

Darlene

Farmgirl # 4943

Don't worry about anything; instead, pray about everything.
Tell God what you need, and thank him for what he has done.
Philippians 4:6

Just follow God unquestioningly.
Because you love Him so, for if you trust His judgment there is nothing you need to know.
Go to Top of Page

ceridwen
True Blue Farmgirl

2087 Posts

Carole
Champlain New York
USA
2087 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2014 :  7:24:57 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Wood stove is stoked! Warm and cozy in the living room! A hot cup of Egyptian licorice herbal tea .... yummy! Love black licorice! Pull up a device and join us! I enjoy reading what you'all are up to!

LOL Julie! Thanks for taking the time to read the entry. Ya know, I was grateful that Mary Jane Butters mentioned the blog entry on Girl Gab! My first ever time being mentioned. I saw it on Facebook and sort of did a double take. lol

All quilts have a story and that is what I find interesting. After the depression, with the onset of the economic boom, the younger generation looked to acquiring new things, discarding the old. I would bet that the quilt, being considered "old", was used as a padding, floor drop or cover for something. I noticed some small spots that almost look like oil on the back and front of the quilt. The hand quilting on it must have taken forever! Such even stitches too! I'm really not sure when the quilt was made, but my bet would be around the late 40's. Pictures do not do justice to that quilt. Barbara, another of my customer, is studying to be a quilt appraiser and will stop by to look at the quilt, hopefully this weekend. It will be interesting to see what what she has to say about it.

Although I love fabrics from the 1930's, I do not have any at the shop. It's my way of supporter other quilt shops! ;o) I do have a nice stash though! One of the hardest thing I find about owning a quilt shop, is separating my personal quilting from the shop! It's as if everything I choose to make has to have a dual purpose, 1) shop sample & 2) I like it. So you can imagine that many of my projects that are not related to the shop have taken a back burner. I do want to make the "side of the road" quilt, but ..... You know, I had the same problem when I was working on my Master's, I couldn't read a book just for the pleasure of it, it always had to be a book from that proverbial suggested reading list! Sigh! Help! lol

News flash! My dd, who is 16 years old, passed her road test and is now licensed to drive alone. I've been experiencing a moment, a strange feeling inside of me. My baby is slowly gaining independence. Sigh! It all goes so quickly!

Off to get settled with a good book before bed time! Keep well everyone!

Carole
Farmgirl Sister 3610

Edited by - ceridwen on Feb 26 2014 9:00:07 PM
Go to Top of Page

Sue Feely
True Blue Farmgirl

243 Posts

Sue
Buffalo New York
USA
243 Posts

Posted - Feb 26 2014 :  7:56:10 PM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Carole _ I remember when my son first learned to drive and I was with him, I cried! What a mix of emotions! I was scared, yes scared, happy and I wished I was still pushing him in a baby buggy; I still wish I was pushing him in a baby buggy, now he is married and a father of 2 pushing his own baby buggy, hopefully in the next few weeks I will visit them and push my 2 grandchildren in that baby buggy. Speaking of baby buggies, I will in about 2 months be watching my 2 month old granddaghter that lives nearby, Baby buggies are hard to find, but I found one on ebay for $139 not bad it is made in Germany and is on its way to my door.
Go to Top of Page

Blessed in Colorado
True Blue Farmgirl

4114 Posts

Debbie Fischer
Coos Bay OR
4114 Posts

Posted - Feb 27 2014 :  07:10:39 AM  Show Profile  Reply with Quote
Oh Carole I love, love, love old quilts, I have been collecting them since 1985 when I first started quilting. I have a closet full of vintage quilts and I pull one out every now and thien to display it. I have made 12 quilts since 1985 as I am a purist quilt maker, my quilts are all totally done by hand, my sewing machine hates me:-) Seriously, it does. To me there is nothing like sitting in front of the fire working on a quilt and doing it all by hand right down to the binding. I feel like I am back with Ma on Little House on the Prairie. Right now I am working on a Cathedral Window Quilt, my step MIL take me years ago how to make one and I am still working on it, but that is fine there is no rush. So, like you, Julie and all quilters out there I love fabric, when I go to antique shops or junk shops I am always looking for Vintage or Vintage look fabric. I too could spend hours and hours in a quilt store. Right now I am designing a quilt for my 38 year old son who is a Detroit Red Wings Fan, hockey for those who do not know, it is fun designing it and I will start it in October as he wants a Kings Size so I will be able to work on it through the winters. It was easy picking out the fabric, red and white the team colors, it is the hand quilting that will make the quilt though.
Congrats to your daughter on her drivers license, yes I rememberr when too. Today I will check out your blog Carole as I can not wait to see the quilt, I too love when you find an old quilt and you are able to find out the story behind it that is the best.
Julie, boy girl you have been busy, wish I had your energy.
Sue, what fun you will have with your grandbabies and I can not believe you found an old German baby buggy on ebay, you will have to post pictures when you get it.
Darlene glad to see you back and your computer up and running again.
Denise I am so enjoying playing Words with friends with you. But, you sure are kicking my b--- this gam, but it is so much fun isn't it?
Sherry, you too have been a busy lady, how is the weather in Texas has it warmed up for you?

Take care my sweet gals and I will check in with you later.

Hugs,
Debbie

Proud Mama Hen of SPG

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 25 Project Discussions: Previous Topic Fireside Chat Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page