Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Sweet Seasons Swap 2017 - Did you mail???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Seasons Swap 2017 - Did you mail??? Next Topic
Page: of 9

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jun 18 2017 :  8:21:26 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for letting me know Joyce <3

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

CountryGalPal
True Blue Farmgirl

104 Posts

Carol
Pulaski Tennessee
USA
104 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2017 :  07:14:16 AM  Show Profile
I want to send a shout out to Bridgette! Thank you sooooo much! I received my package on Saturday. After bush-hogging a field, it was nice to see this sitting at the door waiting on me. There were all kinds of goodies. I just wanted to mix up a drink and curl up with my new reading material. It sounded like a perfect ending to an otherwise tiring day. Thanks again.

Carol
Farmgirl Sister #6586
Go to Top of Page

Ginger Dawn
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Ginger
Inwood WV
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2017 :  10:56:27 AM  Show Profile
I am so grateful to the thoughtful and meaningful gifts that my seasonal sister Dena sent me. To be honest, I am overwhelmed with emotion since I have been a bit stressed lately. I have been reading military court martial records that I received for a claim that I have with the State of Tennessee. This box was such a pick me up and boost for me in spirit. I felt so cared for and each item was carefully chosen. Oh and the stars and lights really touched my heart as I am reminded of my self worth, freedom of suffering, forgiveness to others, and creating a life of light! Difficult times are blessings and are great educators as I am learning in this upcoming court case for crimes during my childhood and young adulthood. (Prayers welcome and needed) Dena is such a blessing to me and so has my becoming a MaryJane Farmgirl. It has really provided me with courage and empowerment. I wish I knew the right words to explain better how important this group of caring and kind women mean to me. Thank you so much!

Ginger Dawn

Edited by - Ginger Dawn on Jun 19 2017 11:16:58 AM
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2017 :  11:00:51 AM  Show Profile
Ginger Dawn - I don't understand what you are going through, but I do want you to know that I am and will be praying for you!!! <3

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Go to Top of Page

Ginger Dawn
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Ginger
Inwood WV
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2017 :  11:23:42 AM  Show Profile
Thanks!

Edited by - Ginger Dawn on Aug 12 2017 6:26:49 PM
Go to Top of Page

dena91
True Blue Farmgirl

181 Posts

Dena
Pennsylvania
USA
181 Posts

Posted - Jun 19 2017 :  6:17:36 PM  Show Profile
Ladies and Ginger Dawn,

I received this AMAZING package from Ginger Dawn 2 or 3 weeks ago due to her super busy june calendar:. And that's not everything - since it was sent so early, i started using and eating (amazing truffles!) everything right away without taking a picture! Now that everyone is posting their pics, i gathered what items i haven't used yet and snapped one quick. Not pictured are some ADORABLE ice cream pins, summery note pads and of course, the delicious truffles, which lasted about a day.

I have to agree with Ginger's post; this has been such a joy to me as well. Ginger Dawn did such a wonderful job on this summer package, that she inspired me to bless her as much as she has blessed me.

Ginger, I LOVED those lights too; almost bought some for myself! So, so glad it came at the right time. That's the wonderful thing about this swap; it seems that the gifts come just when we all need them most. I will surely keep you in my prayers as well.

Hugs,

Dena
Farmgirl 5620
Go to Top of Page

GinghamGirl
Schoolmarm

1411 Posts

Joyce
PE
Canada
1411 Posts

Posted - Jun 20 2017 :  4:31:39 PM  Show Profile
I received the most wonderful and encouraging package from Becky :) I received a beautiful picnic basket - and plates, napkins, blanket and mustard/ketchup containers to go with it. This is wonderful, as weather permitting, we go every Sunday after church for a picnic during the summer. Very excited to use this!! I also received a beautiful butterfly box, and cowboy boot earrings and a key chain (I needed a key chain as I didn't have one!!), a beautiful notepad/recipe card set with a pen, a wonderful journal (I always need those!), rooster pot holders (my kitchen is rooster themed!), a beautiful yellow hat, an adorable stuffed moose from Maine, a package of seeds, maple syrup from Maine and a crossword puzzle book. I truly felt spoiled!! Thank yo SO much Becky, I truly love and appreciate every single item!!

Joyce Hein
Farmgirl Sister #6071
FGOTM April 2016
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2017 :  07:56:08 AM  Show Profile
Dianna - I received my wonderful box full of beautiful treasures! My hubby has claimed the "Soldier's Prayer" plaque. The scrubby dish brush is so bright and cute, and the dish towel almost too pretty to use! I love love love the magnetic list pad, postcards, and recipe cards. Te garden gloves will come in handy, as I've been working out there without any, and the bookmarks and cards are just precious. I must admit I'm looking forward to eating the candies while drinking my tea and reading the magazine! The sweet hanging of pressed wild flowers is simply gorgeous! When I pulled it out, the kids all were oohing and ahhing... saying "Oh pretty!" The stickers and tags are super cute! And the plate... the plate is beautiful! I'm still deciding a safe place to put it, as I don't think it will be used, but rather treasured. Thank you friend <3

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6705 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6705 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2017 :  10:54:10 AM  Show Profile
Judy, have you received my package yet? It should have arrived by now.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2017 :  7:17:21 PM  Show Profile
Sarah, my beautiful package arrived today. Loved it all. Can't wait to hang the pink lights. Thanks so very much.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

sassystyle
True Blue Farmgirl

101 Posts

Audra
Aumsville Oregon
USA
101 Posts

Posted - Jun 21 2017 :  8:16:47 PM  Show Profile
Shannon, I am behind on my package for you...it's been a little overwhelming here. But I will get it out soon! And I received yours and I can't wait to show a picture because you really blessed me. You could not have picked out a more perfect box of goodies for me...I feel like you know me personally really well! Anyway, I'm praying mine will bless you as yours has blessed me.

Audra Marie ~ sometimes quirky, sometimes serious, always real
Farmgirl Sister #7132
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

711 Posts

Jill
Saanichton British Columbia
Canada
711 Posts

Posted - Jul 04 2017 :  09:31:31 AM  Show Profile
Anna, I'm hoping you received your package as it has been almost a month. I sent it June 10th. I hope it hasn't gotten lost in the mail. I also haven't seen yours yet. Perhaps they're crossing in the mail.

Jill :)

Jill
Farmgirl #6748

Edited by - jillyd on Jul 04 2017 10:36:05 AM
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6525 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6525 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2017 :  1:33:24 PM  Show Profile
Oh my goodness, LOOK what the USPS brought me just now from my partner ReDonna!! There are tons of fun summer goodies to enjoy!

As you can see, there is a cute puzzle, giant bubbles, Americana hanging and garden windmill, basket charms, a fun solar flower that you place on your car dashboard and it bobs with the sun power, apple teas, a commemorative glass from this year's Kentucky Derby with a Horse magnet for my fridge, and so much more!!

ReDonna, thank-you so much for this wonderful swap package!! I know I will enjoy everything that you sent!! I hope your canning is going well and that you are enjoying your Summer.

Farmgirl Hugs,

Winnie

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jul 17 2017 :  1:45:09 PM  Show Profile
Glad to see you received your package Winnie! Hopefully you have received yours Jill! If anyone has not, please let me know!

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6705 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6705 Posts

Posted - Jul 20 2017 :  11:52:13 AM  Show Profile
Shannon, I have email you.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

711 Posts

Jill
Canada
711 Posts

Posted - Jul 23 2017 :  11:51:38 AM  Show Profile
Anna, I got back from Alberta to find your package in the mailbox. Thank you so much. I love the bright colours of everything.

I was just looking at some of my dishcloths and thinking how dingy they looked, and now here is a bright new one. The mug will be great for our hot days, and the cards will certainly come in handy. I love the smell of the soap. The tea towel is so cheerful, and the little bucket already has a plant in it. Thank you for being my partner.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4332 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4332 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2017 :  08:01:53 AM  Show Profile
Mailed my Septemeber box out! Happy Fall!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

Ginger Dawn
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Ginger
Inwood WV
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2017 :  10:10:04 AM  Show Profile
I mailed mine out last week! Happy fall to all!

Farmgirl#6451

Ginger
Go to Top of Page

CountryGalPal
True Blue Farmgirl

104 Posts

Carol
Pulaski Tennessee
USA
104 Posts

Posted - Sep 07 2017 :  12:12:51 PM  Show Profile
Bridge, I sent out your package today. The tracking number is 9505515607637250151979. I hope you enjoy! :-)

Carol
Farmgirl Sister #6586
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6525 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6525 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2017 :  06:59:20 AM  Show Profile
RoDonna, I sent out your package earlier this week to get it out of the state ahead of the Hurricane. Who knows how long it will take to get everything back up and running here after this weekend's damaging storm which will be state wide. I hope you enjoy!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6705 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6705 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2017 :  09:39:45 AM  Show Profile
I will be mailing mine out tomorrow!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2017 :  1:09:11 PM  Show Profile
Marcy
Did you receive your fall box? I mailed it over a week ago.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

711 Posts

Jill
Canada
711 Posts

Posted - Sep 08 2017 :  1:35:11 PM  Show Profile
Stay safe Winnie, and everyone else impacted by the hurricane.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748
Go to Top of Page

mrssarahhall
True Blue Farmgirl

1264 Posts

Sarah
Longmont Colorado
USA
1264 Posts

Posted - Sep 10 2017 :  08:24:45 AM  Show Profile
Hi Nora,

Thank you SO much for the sweet fall package!! I really appreciate it and love everything you sent :) Hope that you are doing well, your package will be going out tomorrow. I hope you will enjoy it all. :)

Sarah
Farmgirl # 5223

"For beautiful eyes, look for the good in others; for beautiful lips, speak only words of kindness; and for poise, walk with the knowledge that you are never alone." - Audrey Hepburn

All good things are wild and free- Henry David Thoreau

Go to Top of Page

CountryGalPal
True Blue Farmgirl

104 Posts

Carol
Pulaski Tennessee
USA
104 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2017 :  03:59:53 AM  Show Profile
Bridgette--
According to the tracking, your package was delivered on Saturday. Did you like it? :-) I sure hope so.

Carol
Farmgirl Sister #6586
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Seasons Swap 2017 - Did you mail??? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page