Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Sweet Seasons Swap 2017 - Did you mail???
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Seasons Swap 2017 - Did you mail??? Next Topic
Page: of 9

Ginger Dawn
True Blue Farmgirl

99 Posts

Ginger
Inwood WV
USA
99 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2017 :  5:07:33 PM  Show Profile
Oh look what Dena sent me for Fall! I am absolutely spoiled. Look in the mail for a long letter full of gratitude and love!

Ginger #6451

Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2017 :  5:34:46 PM  Show Profile
Sarah, you are very welcome. Can't wait till yours arrives. I have really loved everything so far. This swap has been super fun.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

dena91
True Blue Farmgirl

181 Posts

Dena
Pennsylvania
USA
181 Posts

Posted - Sep 11 2017 :  7:19:16 PM  Show Profile
You are very welcome Ginger Dawn :-)
And look what Ginger sent me - a lovely collection of fall decorations and meal helps! Plus a warm scarf for the cold nights soon to come. Thank you so much Ginger!

Dena
Farmgirl 5620
Go to Top of Page

Marcy
True Blue Farmgirl

2698 Posts

Marcy
Tiverton Rhode Island
USA
2698 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2017 :  09:50:26 AM  Show Profile
Hi Kelly,

First of all, I hope things are going better. Know that you are in my thoughts and prayers. Second, thank you for the wonderful box of goodies. We were away for ten days and I just got back so I didn't have time to open the box until yesterday, I will be getting your box out in the next few days. Hope you like your goodies.

hugs,
Marcy

Farmgirl #170

FGOTM August 2012

Since you get more joy out of giving joy to others, you should put a good deal of thought into the happiness that you are able to give...Eleanor Roosevelt

http://marcyscreativeworld.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Sep 12 2017 :  1:15:35 PM  Show Profile
Marcy
Thank you so very much for prayers. They mean so much right now. Glad you enjoyed your box and hope you had a wonderful time away. No worries on my box.

Farmgirl #5111
Farmgirl of the month October 2014
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Sep 13 2017 :  6:04:49 PM  Show Profile
Sarah, my mailbox was so full today. I was so excited to open my package. I loved every bit of it. I didn't have a lot of fall decorations, but thanks to you, I do now. Thank you. I have really loved this swap.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

Bridge
True Blue Farmgirl

814 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
814 Posts

Posted - Sep 14 2017 :  10:50:32 AM  Show Profile
Carol, thank you so much my Fall package was lovely!! Yours is on the way :)

Bridge
Farmgirl Sister #7277
Put your lipstick on & be Happy!
http://stitchthrifty.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

CountryGalPal
True Blue Farmgirl

104 Posts

Carol
Pulaski Tennessee
USA
104 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2017 :  04:44:23 AM  Show Profile
Oh my....what a surprise I received today. The flowers are beautiful. Thank you, Bridge!!! It was definitely a surprise. My husband gave me a dirty look too (which was a bit comical) until I explained who they were from. :-)

Carol
Farmgirl Sister #6586
Go to Top of Page

Bridge
True Blue Farmgirl

814 Posts

Bridgette
Southern Indiana
USA
814 Posts

Posted - Sep 15 2017 :  05:43:02 AM  Show Profile
Carol, So glad you like them. I was running behind, it has been crazy here. Bought land, sold land, bought a boat, sold a boat! Plus the normal day to day. But I know I love to get flowers :) I promise next season will be a box of surprises!

Bridge
Farmgirl Sister #7277
Put your lipstick on & be Happy!
http://stitchthrifty.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Sep 19 2017 :  09:45:15 AM  Show Profile
Dearest friends - Thank you so much for continuing to send out your Fall boxes!!! I am terribly behind and overwhelmed right now, but am slowly getting my feet back under me. I did receive an absolutely delightful box from Diana, which I LOVE!!!! I will get my box out to her and one to Audra within the next week. Ladies I am so sorry for being so behind!!!

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2017 :  05:08:40 AM  Show Profile
Dear Shannon....DO NOT SEND A THING! please? I know you are busy not only with your children, home duties but now a new baby and your health!!! Please know you have been in my prayers and thoughts continually! Do what you need to do to take care of you and your family! I'm happy you enjoyed your box! Seeing the coolest baby things EVERYWHERE of late! :) Hugs hugs and love sent your way! Dianna

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Sep 20 2017 :  4:35:15 PM  Show Profile
Marcy
You are just an angel. I love my box. It brought a smile that has been so needed as of late. I love all the signs, the banner and cup cake liners are so cute. I love the dish soap apron you made, can't wait for cooler weather then to wear your beautiful handmade piece. And I can not have enough of your clay pieces. They really are some of my favorite decorations each season. You are so creative. Can't wait for morning with a cup of coffee and the new magazine. Thank you so very much for spoiling me rotten. :)

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6680 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6680 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2017 :  11:49:38 AM  Show Profile
I received my beautiful fall box from Judy! Thank you so much Judy. Everything is perfect. All the decorations are up and they look great. Happy fall!

Krista
Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Oct 03 2017 :  12:31:46 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
Joyce and I met and exchanged our fall boxes. It was a very nice meeting.

Friends, like heirlooms, are a special treasure!
FGOTM June 2017

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Oct 12 2017 :  5:52:27 PM  Show Profile
Sweet Shannon...you should not have. I enjoyed my seasonal package immensely! Just love the fall colors and treats. Thank you incredibly much and know I am praying for you often! Take good care of you and the baby! Xx

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6517 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6517 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2017 :  3:59:37 PM  Show Profile
Hi RoDonna~ Wow, what a lovely Fall swap you sent!! Everything looked so pretty in the box with all of your leaves too.

I am going to enjoy using all of my new goodies. Thank-you for such a fun swap. Fall is my favorite season too!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Oct 16 2017 :  7:24:38 PM  Show Profile
Only one box left for 2017 Probably my favorite of the year! :) I was wondering if anyone was interested in coordinating this swap for next year? With Jenni coming so soon, I'm not sure I am going to be able to give it the attention it deserves! I know I've been pretty slack-ing this year!

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6680 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6680 Posts

Posted - Oct 17 2017 :  11:45:52 AM  Show Profile
When is your sweet Jenni coming again?

Krista
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2017 :  08:12:24 AM  Show Profile
Krista - my section is scheduled for November 17th :)

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Go to Top of Page

MaryJanesNiece
True Blue Farmgirl

6680 Posts

Krista
Utah
USA
6680 Posts

Posted - Oct 18 2017 :  11:51:59 AM  Show Profile
Oh my gosh! A month away! How exciting! I hope you are feeling good and you are all ready for baby.

Krista
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

710 Posts

Jill
Saanichton British Columbia
Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Oct 31 2017 :  09:16:26 AM  Show Profile
Anna, I still haven't heard that you received my Fall package. I sent it Sept 18th. I'm just wondering if you moved and it has gotten lost?

Jill
Farmgirl #6748
Go to Top of Page

jillyd
True Blue Farmgirl

710 Posts

Jill
Saanichton British Columbia
Canada
710 Posts

Posted - Nov 02 2017 :  9:21:35 PM  Show Profile
Anna, I just received your package. Thank you very much. Unfortunately it was a bit beat up and the glass candle holders didn't survive. I was able to rescue the candles though, they smell so nice. I really like the fall lights and the sign. I've hung them from my mantlepiece. The napkins will come in handy too. I hope you received my package.

Jill
Farmgirl #6748
Go to Top of Page

kymomma4
True Blue Farmgirl

516 Posts

RoDonna
Frankfort Kentucky
USA
516 Posts

Posted - Nov 08 2017 :  1:20:18 PM  Show Profile
Hey girls!! Sorry that I've been absent from the forum. It's been crazy hectic here on my hill. I love seeing all the boxes of goodies. I promise that I will be better at keeping up with things next year. I'm making a special notebook/bullet journal especially for MJF. That being said. Winnie! I'm working on your winter box. I hope your liked your fall goodies.

Hope everyone is keeping warm and enjoying Fall. Love you girls!!!

RoDonna

Farmgirl #2361
"Blessed is the farmgirl who helps make the world a better and healthy place" ~ Me

"For she is clothed with dignity and strength and without fear of the future"-Proverbs 31:25
www.pinterest.com/kymomma4
www.facebook.com/onthehomestead
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6517 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6517 Posts

Posted - Nov 09 2017 :  4:12:52 PM  Show Profile
RoDonna, I posted a photo above of my wonderful box of fall goodies that I received on October 16. Thank-you so much!! Yes, I too have started working on your Winter box as well and looking forward to getting it out to you in early December. This has been a fun swap year!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014-2015
Go to Top of Page

lovinRchickens
True Blue Farmgirl

3435 Posts

Kelly
Pipe Creek Texas
USA
3435 Posts

Posted - Nov 18 2017 :  12:09:50 PM  Show Profile
Marcy
You have spoiled me rotten again. I love the shaw! I wore it around the house already. Very cute vintage stocking. Devine candy which everyone already wants! Love the bells and cloth ornies, Did you make them? Thank you for the card stock and embellishments. Socks are so cute. The decorations are precious, can't wait to start decorating. That is always the Friday after Thanksgiving for me. Yay......love the card and note inside. It has been a very fun swap year, I thank you for being such a sweet swap partner. Merry Christmas

Farmgirl #5111
Blessings
~Kelly~
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 9 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Sweet Seasons Swap 2017 - Did you mail??? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page