Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Fabulous Farm Collectibles
 *Farmgirl Swap
 Travel Junk Journal Swap! DID U RECEIVED YOUR JJ?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Next Page
Author *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Travel Junk Journal Swap! DID U RECEIVED YOUR JJ? Next Topic
Page: of 2

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2017 :  09:20:56 AM  Show Profile
Hello!

PARTNERS!!!

PLEASE NOTE: YOU WILL BE SENDING TO SOMEONE OTHER THAN WHO YOU WILL RECEIVE FROM!

BECCA LOU SENDS TO SUNY58
SUNY58 SENDS TO MADELENA
MADELENA SENDS TO MARLEE
MARLEE SENDS TO DREAMER
DREAMER SENDS TO BECCA LOU

** I HOPE YOU ALL HAVE FUN WITH THIS SWAP AND I HOPE THE TRAVEL JUNK JOURNAL YOU RECEIVE INSPIRES YOU FOR THE NEW YEAR! MAY SPARKLING ADVENTURES BE YOURS! ** PLEASE REACH OUT TO YOUR PARTNER FOR ADDRESSES AND PLEASE POST PICTURES!

If anyone is interested in participating in a travel junk journal swap, please sign up in thread below.

I'm thinking this will be a travel inspired junk journal, approximately 3x5 inches in size. This makes it compact to carry in your purse or backpack while traveling. Please include at least 15-20 pages to record your travel memories and experiences. Please embellish some of the pages with travel inspired ephemera and pretties. You may include tags & pockets & envelopes for additional journaling space and storage. The journal can be made out of any medium you like, covered and binded any way you please. Please be creative and know there is no wrong way to create a travel inspired junk journal!

Mail out by November 15th.

If interested, please leave a message in the email thread below.

I've attached a few pictures from pinterest as inspiration!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038

Edited by - Dreamer42 on Dec 13 2017 3:02:53 PM

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2017 :  10:29:13 AM  Show Profile
Ha! I have been waiting for another junk journal to make. My sweet friend, April. Whoohoo! Thank you, Thank you. Sign me up please. Let the fun begin......
HUGS Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Silly Boys Trucks Are For Girls

Hugs: Heaven's Ultimate
Good Sign
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2017 :  1:19:56 PM  Show Profile
Sung in a Soprano pitched 'nice' opera voice...." Me, me, me, me"! A-hem..count me in please! ;)

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2017 :  1:35:58 PM  Show Profile
Dianna I can't stop laughing at that. You so funny............

Marlee

God is the painter, he paints the picture. And his son builds it, for he is the Master Carpenter!

Good Sign
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2017 :  1:43:49 PM  Show Profile
LOL!!!!!!! Love you ladies!!! I can totally hear the clearing of the throat, Dianna!!! I have you both down! Thank you for joining again!!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038

Edited by - Dreamer42 on Oct 10 2017 1:44:40 PM
Go to Top of Page

Beccalou
True Blue Farmgirl

453 Posts

Rebecca
Gainesville Florida
USA
453 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2017 :  3:30:16 PM  Show Profile
Me Me Please.

Becca Lou
Sister # 6430

It is almost impossible to watch a sunset and not dream
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Oct 10 2017 :  8:07:57 PM  Show Profile
Have you down Beccalou!! Excited your joining us again!!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Oct 24 2017 :  6:58:16 PM  Show Profile
Just over a week to go, ladies, before random partners are chosen, hope you're all having fun creating a travel inspired junk journal! I can't wait to see everyones creations!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Oct 25 2017 :  03:25:56 AM  Show Profile
Dianna, I didn’t know you sang at the Met...so impressed!!!!

In fact the infectious playfulness of you all as brought me into this swap.

Gonna be fun....please count me in.
Mary

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2017 :  5:47:32 PM  Show Profile
Hiya Marlee and Mary!!! lol....yeah...I sing mostly to myself so it's usually God, me and the dog who can hear and I guess neither of them will critique me! lol! I so love this group of ladies as well as the swaps! Happy you joined also Mary! HUGS!!!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
"Blessed are they that see beautiful things in humble places, where other people see nothing." Pissarro
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2017 :  5:49:16 PM  Show Profile
APRIL!!!! I am now working on mine! I am making TWO!! One for my swappy and one for the precious pre op nurse who took care of me! Wonderful lady she was!!! Thank you for such an inspiring fun swap hon! :)

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Oct 26 2017 :  7:42:52 PM  Show Profile
Hi Mary, I have you down - so happy you're joining again!

Dianna, Can't wait to see your creation - and so wonderful of you to share one with the pre op nurse who took care of you! I just adore hearing stories of others spreading love - makes my heart skip a beat!! You're amazing!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Nov 03 2017 :  12:19:16 PM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies - I will be randomly drawing partners Sunday and will post! Hope you all have fun with this swap! My travel junk journal is complete, but I find I keep adding an additional touch here or there - but it's ready to be sent to my swap partner next week!! Wishing you a wonderful weekend ahead!! And, may all your travel junk journals you receive inspire new travels and adventures this new year!!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2017 :  11:15:09 AM  Show Profile
Hi Ladies!

I posted random partners above! Please note: you will be sending to someone other than who you will receive from as we had an odd number join! Sure hope you enjoy this swap and may you be graced with beautiful travels and inspiring adventures this new year! ~ April

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Nov 06 2017 :  5:45:18 PM  Show Profile
Dang it!!! I forgot to take pictures before I packaged it! LOL! Oh well, Mary, it will head out first thing in the morning!!! Getting ahead of myself! Hope you like it! Had a ball creating this! I believe I am becoming ADDICTED!!! I eco dyed paper the other day and I am in LOVE with that!!! SO thankful April you are hosting these swaps! LOVE it!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2017 :  03:06:34 AM  Show Profile
Oh Dianna.... so looking forward to receiving it. For a decade we were 1/2 time campers... not so much now that we are a bit older.... And Texas and the West is sooo HOT in Summer...So we enjoy camping in the Spring and Fall in our little egg shaped Casita Travel Trailer. Cute as a button... even worked for us when we had our Greyhound...
Have a Blessed Day, all...

"There is no unbelief: Whoever plants a seed beneath the sod and waits to see it push away the clod, he trusts in God." (Kate Douglas Wiggin)
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Nov 07 2017 :  12:10:17 PM  Show Profile
Hi Becca Lou,

Your travel inspired junk journal will mail out to you this afternoon! Hope you enjoy it! ~April

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2017 :  3:24:15 PM  Show Profile
Hellooooo, Marleeeee.... I received your travel inspired junk journal today... THANK YOU so much!! I love how you embellished every single page, I felt so spoiled... it's so happy! I can't wait to use it... We've been chatting about going to Lake Chelan this coming spring or possibly visiting the red rock national parks in Utah, either way, will be planning to take this along with me to record our family travel moments this next year! Thank you for such a fun little travel journal, I especially loved how you embellished the very last page with home sweet home! There is no place like home! April

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2017 :  3:31:36 PM  Show Profile
Oh Marlee!& April! That is so awesome! How fun! Love all the ephemera through out the journal! Super job maMarlee!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2017 :  5:05:49 PM  Show Profile
April, I am so glad you liked it my friend. I went through stashes of stuff and I was so surprised of how much stuff I had. And also look because I put in pockets that's not that visible. And anything I could think of. April I know how you love the little notes like that so a bunch. But I just loved this swap. I made it small to carry in a bag. So fill it up my sweet friend.
HUGS Marlee

Good Sign
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2017 :  5:07:51 PM  Show Profile
Thank you Dianna, you are so sweet. You two know me well... I am a journal freak...lol
Hugs Marlee

Good Sign
Go to Top of Page

marlee
True Blue Farmgirl

1650 Posts

Marlene
DeRidder Louisiana
1650 Posts

Posted - Nov 13 2017 :  5:24:58 PM  Show Profile
Mary, I got my travel journal today and I love it. OMG Also the cute dish towel. I love you put embellishments on some pages and gave me a bunch of embellishments. It is tan has travel written on it and I just love it I can put a bunch of stuff it. Mary you are so sweet and thoughtful on how much you put into it. I cant wait to fill it. I am going to get my sister in law to help me posta picture of. She is really about that kind of stuff. But I want to say THANK YOU so much.....

Hugs Marlee

Good Sign
Go to Top of Page

Madelena
True Blue Farmgirl

1919 Posts

Mary
Central TX
USA
1919 Posts

Posted - Nov 14 2017 :  09:08:02 AM  Show Profile
Marlee, you are so sweet. Of course we are somewhere on some highway having fun... Then there was that inappropriate detour which was a bit scary...
But other than that doing good. We saw at least 4 big 18 Wheeler’s hauling the NASCAR Cars on their way to Homestead for the big race. Danica Patrick’s car was one of them.
Looking forward to seeing my Travel Journal when we return.. I’m sure the Post Office willhave lots of mail — with all the Christmas catalogs this season.
Stay Warm. I hear that big col d front is coming your way real soon..
Hugs
Mary

Go to Top of Page

suny58
True Blue Farmgirl

4330 Posts

Dianna
Jack Al.
USA
4330 Posts

Posted - Nov 20 2017 :  4:17:30 PM  Show Profile
Dear dear Becca I received my AWESOME travelers journal Saturday and absolutely adore it!!! I really can not thank you enough for the journal and hankies and yummy chocolates and tea! Really did a super job Becca!! Thank you Souch and have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

Farmgirl #7703
Dianna
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2017 :  07:12:23 AM  Show Profile
Just love it, Dianna and Becca! Too cute!!

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page

Dreamer42
True Blue Farmgirl

2680 Posts

April
Central Oregon
USA
2680 Posts

Posted - Nov 28 2017 :  08:02:10 AM  Show Profile
Becca Lou, Sure hope you received your travel junk journal I sent... it was mailed weeks ago... I always worry this time of year... for I just recently had a delivery that was sent priority 2 day to me that took 3 weeks, I think it must have toured the states before reaching me for it's final destination! LOL! At any rate, sure hope you have received it, it doesn't measure up to the one you created above, but I do hope you like it! :-)

Dreamer42
Farmgirl Sister #7038
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 *Farmgirl Swap: Previous Topic Travel Junk Journal Swap! DID U RECEIVED YOUR JJ? Next Topic  
Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page