Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 It's Snowing! Happy Holiday Beginnings!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Author Weather Report: Previous Topic It's Snowing! Happy Holiday Beginnings! Next Topic  

Ninibini
True Blue Farmgirl

7577 Posts

Nini
Pennsylvania
USA
7577 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2014 :  10:46:49 AM  Show Profile
Oh, girls... It's like a Winter Wonderland outside! Jack Frost has been delicately painting every branch and blade of grass since early this morning. So beautiful! I had hoped we would be blanketed with snow for Thanksgiving. We've had little teasers of dustings over the past couple of weeks, but nothing has stuck. Today, it's winter-white outside; crisp, clean and sparkly-beautiful. I awoke to the sound of winter birds singing for breakfast and hurried tires sloshing through the snow. The aroma of Thanksgiving pies are starting to waft throughout our home, candles are gently lighting every corner, my husband will be home from work soon... Ahhh! The HOLIDAYS! They are finally here!

Have a wonderful, blessed Thanksgiving. I am so grateful for all of you! May God richly bless each of you with abundance in every aspect of your lives, and for those of you who are traveling, safety and godspeed!

Hugs and much love -

Nini

Farmgirl Sister #1974

God gave us two hands... one to help ourselves, and one to help others!

Edited by - Ninibini on Nov 26 2014 10:49:48 AM

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6528 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6528 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2014 :  11:47:53 AM  Show Profile
Nini, I always wished for snow at Thanksgiving when I was growing up in Virginia. It does seem like the perfect setting for a big day except for all the travel problems that come with it. I was talking with my sister this morning, who lives outside of Washington DC, and first it was pouring rain, but by the end of the conversation it was snowing like crazy!

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family! "See you" Friday morning with everyone else enjoying pie!!

Winnie #3109
Red Tractor Girl
Farm Sister of the Year 2014
Go to Top of Page

ddmashayekhi
True Blue Farmgirl

4719 Posts

Dawn
Naperville Illinois
USA
4719 Posts

Posted - Nov 26 2014 :  1:32:10 PM  Show Profile
I love the snow too! At least for the first two months or so, then I've had enough. We got a snow here in the Chicago area on Monday. When my son got off the bus he told me everything looks new again. I agree, it is quite beautiful.

Happy White Thanksgiving Everyone!
Dawn in IL
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Dec 10 2014 :  3:06:11 PM  Show Profile
Nini: As a southern girl, I haven't experienced snow as often as you probably have. Stay warm! I'd love to see snow pictures.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page
  Weather Report: Previous Topic It's Snowing! Happy Holiday Beginnings! Next Topic  
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page