Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2013 :  2:28:57 PM  Show Profile
Ann and Susan: I hope Mother Nature sends Spring soon to both of you. We got lots of rain this morning, but by noon it cleared out and it is absolutely beautiful outside. Temps in the high 60s.
Stay warm.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2013 :  8:52:25 PM  Show Profile
I'm not really jealous but will certainly enjoy spring when it finally gets here!
Susan

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2013 :  01:55:54 AM  Show Profile
cold! 22 degrees this a.m. and only going to 38 degrees for the day! Has anybody seen spring?

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 21 2013 :  09:12:22 AM  Show Profile
Susan: At the beginning of winter, when all of northern states get their first snow I get a bit jealous. I'll admit it. LOL. I've only seen snow three times, and it has melted within the hours. I hope Spring gets to you soon!
Teri: Cold again????? Hopefully, this will be the last cold spell for you. Stay warm Friend.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2013 :  09:57:31 AM  Show Profile
Ok, I was wrong my last post. The blue birds just arrived too early for spring. We have had snow and wind and rain and hail for the last couple of days. Tuesday was nice, we even started building raised beds for the garden, but now it is cold again. We did get one field harrowed, now we are just waiting to be able work up another field and plant some oats.

Greetings from the morning side of the hill.
Go to Top of Page

HolidayJunkie
True Blue Farmgirl

55 Posts

Michelle
Northglenn Colorado
USA
55 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2013 :  11:05:11 AM  Show Profile
In Denver we've. been in the 60's and low 70's, but snow is set to come in tonight. 6 to 10 inches. all pretty normal for March

Blog: http://confessionsofaholidayjunkie.blogspot.com/

Pinterest: http://pinterest.com/holidayjunkie/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 22 2013 :  4:06:52 PM  Show Profile
I'd love to experience the snow. It is a rarity down here. Stay warm farmgirls! Today it warmed up to 76. The sun feels wonderful. The pollen is really bad now. My hubby has watery eyes, a stuffed nose, etc... Beautiful weather.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Ladybek9756
True Blue Farmgirl

882 Posts

Rebecca
Linneus Maine
USA
882 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2013 :  1:01:55 PM  Show Profile  Click to see Ladybek9756's MSN Messenger address  Send Ladybek9756 a Yahoo! Message
We have thunderstorms and rain. I love this type of weather. It is perfect to cuddle up in my chair with my latest project or a good book - or both.

May the stars carry your sadness away. May the flowers fill your heart with beauty, and may hope forever wipe away your tears.
Becky #4932
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Mar 24 2013 :  5:25:58 PM  Show Profile
It was a beautiful day today. I planted the early stuff in the garden. We got the cows in and separated the ones that had calves, and took the rest down the hill to the other place. We will feed what little hay we have left over there. We took the the mommas and babies way down in our lower field. We fed them and salted them, maybe they will stay down there so we can get the upper fields planted to oats. It is supposed to be nice for a few days.

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2013 :  04:44:23 AM  Show Profile
Snowing like crazy! Well..... It is crazy! 32 degrees! I want spring to come and stay for more than one day!

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 25 2013 :  09:13:09 AM  Show Profile
Teri, I hope Springs comes soon for you! It was 38 degrees here this morning. Warming up in the high 60s. Stay warm.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2013 :  04:52:58 AM  Show Profile
Still cold with snow on the ground still! 31 degrees .... brrrrr Did they call spring off this year???

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2013 :  09:19:51 AM  Show Profile
Snow coming stright down here now. Crazy March. Nice cozy fire in the fireplace though.

Kris

The good beekeeper is generally more or less cranky. C.P. Dadant

www.kris-outbackfarm.blogspot.com

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 26 2013 :  5:20:28 PM  Show Profile
Well, it wasn't snowing down here, but it did get down to 35 degrees. The temps haven't gotten out of the 50s. I am so ready for Spring to come to stay!!!!
Stay warm friends.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2013 :  07:20:43 AM  Show Profile
We are having such beautiful Spring weather; clear skies, low humidity, temps in the high 60s.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2013 :  07:22:45 AM  Show Profile
Sunshine and hitting the 40's today!

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 28 2013 :  5:11:54 PM  Show Profile
Thankfully, it's warming up a bit in Wisconsin. It hit 71 today down here. The sun felt so wonderful. The trees are all green! There's clover all over the yard! I need to mow the yard! Spring has sprung here in SW Louisiana.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 30 2013 :  4:07:19 PM  Show Profile
Overcast weather today. Rain is 50% tomorrow.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  6:58:50 PM  Show Profile
We had a great day for celebrating Easter. It was reasonably warm, sunny, and all the snow from a week ago had melted. Just a beautiful day. Hope you enjoyed your Easter.
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 31 2013 :  9:04:30 PM  Show Profile
Our Easter weather started off overcast. By 4 PM it was raining and we were under a severe thunderstorm watch. Most of the really bad thunderstorms were more north of us. Around 7 PM the bad weather was over.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2013 :  10:23:38 AM  Show Profile
Marly, sorry your Easter was rained out. Ours was very nice, blue skies and warm temps. DH has gone to ride Bucky around a fence and put out some salt. The radishes are starting to pop up in the new garden. We just really need some rain, I had to irrigate the garden.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 01 2013 :  11:38:05 AM  Show Profile
Sounds like Spring is coming to Idaho, Kennie Lyn. Wonderful! We did have a great Easter even with the rain. Hugs.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2013 :  08:31:58 AM  Show Profile
The sun was shining here yesterday and it was about 75°F. It is supposed to get to 73 here today with sunshine after the morning clouds burn off. Time to finish getting the potatoes planted. The peas are coming up--at least I can see bits of green--if the snails don't eat them first. I noticed my iris leaves are getting eaten again this year and I wish I knew what to do to get rid of whatever it is that is eating them.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 02 2013 :  08:34:32 AM  Show Profile
How exciting to see peas coming up! I love that. The sun is shining here, also. Our temperature is supposed to get up in the 70s. Nice weather.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Apr 03 2013 :  3:33:37 PM  Show Profile
Last night, we got a wicked thunderstorm!!!! My inside cat was hiding so good, I could never find her! This morning, it's still raining. This afternoon, it's rather gloomy and more rain is expected.
The temperature is in the low 60s.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page