Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2013 :  08:52:52 AM  Show Profile
Nice morning. The sun is out, temps in the high 60s. Rain is supposed to come in later.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2013 :  11:02:39 AM  Show Profile
Rain and fog, it's a hazy shade of winter out there!

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Devongal
True Blue Farmgirl

104 Posts

Vanessa
Okehampton Devon
United Kingdom
104 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2013 :  12:28:42 PM  Show Profile
Today I was standing in a Blizzard with my daughter taking photos of the high moorlands for her exam work,sigh.. The things we have to do for our kids )

So much to do, so little time :)
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2013 :  12:31:31 PM  Show Profile
60 degrees! yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2013 :  1:32:12 PM  Show Profile
Teri! Warming up? Good! It is 76 right now, the humidity is almost at 100%!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2013 :  3:43:33 PM  Show Profile
Marly,
It was a beautiful day, temp wise, could of used a bi more of the sun tho. But believe me I am NOT complaining!

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2013 :  4:12:46 PM  Show Profile
Enjoy your weather, Teri! It's raining here now. Not a down pour, just a constant drizzle.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

sjmjgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

566 Posts

Stephanie
Mt. Vernon Iowa
USA
566 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2013 :  6:53:03 PM  Show Profile
Cold and rainy here for the past two days. Ready for some sun ( any sun!)

Farmgirl Sister # 3810

Learn the rules so you know how to break them properly.
- Dalai Lama

April is Autism Awareness month. Autism affects 1 in 88 children (1 in 54 boys, including my son). Go to http://www.autismspeaks.org/ to learn more and help Light It Up Blue on April 2nd!

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2013 :  10:31:02 AM  Show Profile
A clear, sunny day. Temperatures in the 60s.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2013 :  11:04:30 AM  Show Profile
Back to the cold temps at 45 degrees, sunny for a change. Rain forcasted for the rest of the week ... maybe snow! :(

Teri

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2013 :  4:01:56 PM  Show Profile
Take heart girls, spring is coming. We have had a few nice days, but we still have patches of snow. We moved the cows into the hay field, hope the green grass comes soon, we have only a very little hay left.

Greetings from the morning side of the hill.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 12 2013 :  8:42:43 PM  Show Profile
The temp got up to 71 today, but I was too busy running errands to enjoy the outside! Hope the green grass comes soon to Idaho, Kennie Lyn. March 20th is the first day of Spring!!!!!
Marly

Go to Top of Page

katmom
True Blue Farmgirl

16962 Posts

Grace
WACAL Gal WashCalif.
USA
16962 Posts

Posted - Mar 13 2013 :  10:15:09 PM  Show Profile
55 in the Spokane, WA. area.... Thank goodness!

>^..^<
Happiness is being a katmom and Glamping Diva!

www.katmom4.blogspot.com & http://graciesvictorianrose.blogspot.com

Edited by - katmom on Mar 13 2013 10:20:54 PM
Go to Top of Page

Betty J.
True Blue Farmgirl

1401 Posts

Betty
Pasco WA
USA
1401 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2013 :  10:48:07 AM  Show Profile
52°F and it's only 10:45 a.m. It is supposed to reach near 70 today. It's only six days away from spring and my daffies are blooming and the lilac is budding out.

Betty in Pasco
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 14 2013 :  10:51:39 AM  Show Profile
Another beautiful day out doors! Sunny, temps in the low 70s, no wind, humidity is fairly low.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 16 2013 :  6:35:34 PM  Show Profile
The temperature in SW Louisiana got up to 78 today. Sunny, no wind, a beautiful day.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2013 :  8:26:15 PM  Show Profile
The temperature hit 80 degrees here today! The weather was absolutely beautiful.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Roe
True Blue Farmgirl

131 Posts

Rosemarie
Tavares Florida
USA
131 Posts

Posted - Mar 18 2013 :  8:57:56 PM  Show Profile
Here in Central Florida it's warm about 77 today!
Don't worry spring is on it's way.

Hugs,
Roe
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2013 :  09:14:30 AM  Show Profile
Rosemarie, it's been in the high 70s here in SW Louisiana. Great weather to be preparing those spring garden beds and flower beds. Tomorrow, March 20th, is the first day of Spring.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Dorinda
True Blue Farmgirl

1023 Posts

Dorinda
St. Cloud Florida
USA
1023 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2013 :  1:48:42 PM  Show Profile
83 here on my thermometer in St. Cloud Florida.

Seize The Day!
Dorinda
Go to Top of Page

Red Tractor Girl
True Blue Farmgirl

6488 Posts

Winnie
Gainesville Fl
USA
6488 Posts

Posted - Mar 19 2013 :  2:38:25 PM  Show Profile
We were about 81 degrees here in Gainesville, FL. today but another front comes through tomorrow and temps are supposed to drop back for a few days. We have been having so much wind lately and it is blowing the pollen everywhere all the time! STill, I am ready to get my new spring garden started and pull out the few winter plants that are done now.

Winnie #3109
Go to Top of Page

grammytammy
True Blue Farmgirl

585 Posts

Tamara
Binghamton ny
USA
585 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2013 :  05:22:13 AM  Show Profile
First day of spring greets upstate NY with snow, cold and windy. Last one for this season I'm sure.

FarmGirl 2495
God loved us so much He gave His only son to die in our stead.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2013 :  09:12:35 AM  Show Profile
This morning our temperature was around 50 degrees. Had lots of rain this morning but clearing up. High is expected to be 70.
Stay warm in all that snow.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

soapmommy60543
True Blue Farmgirl

2197 Posts

Ann
Oswego IL
USA
2197 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2013 :  11:40:47 AM  Show Profile
When Hubby took Beasty for her business walk this morning, the wind chill was -2 degrees. We've had a screaming wind most of yesterday, and off/on today. Heard we may be in for a winter storm. Apparently Ma Nature forgot to read the fine print on the calendar that said "First Day of Spring" today. Maybe she lost her "cheaters" like I do. Maybe she's in some type of conspiracy with the ground hog. No matter - it's nippy on the bippy, that's for sure!

Wife of terrific hubby and mom to 2 teenagers, 2 bunnies, 2 geriatric goldfish, and the best dog in the world!

Check out my blog: http://www.suburbanprairiehomemaker.com
and follow me on Facebook (Suburban Prairie Homemaker), Twitter (@sphomemaker), and Pinterest (Suburban Prairie Homemaker)

Go to Top of Page

Cindy Lou
True Blue Farmgirl

2325 Posts

Susan
Lonsdale MN
USA
2325 Posts

Posted - Mar 20 2013 :  1:12:58 PM  Show Profile
Here in Minnesota it is 18 degrees and clear. The forecast was for the coldest First Day of Spring in 48 years! Just over one year ago on St. Patrick's Day it was 80 degrees! I guess I'll be content with the cold. Last year, warm early temps brought out fruit blossoms that froze in later cold snaps and cut orchard production over 60%.
On an up side, one weather forecaster said that this should make for a beautiful spring with blooming seasons compacted so more different flowers will bloom at the same time.

Susan

"Tell me, what is it you plan to do with your one wild and precious life?"
Mary Oliver
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page