Home | Profile | Register | Active Topics | Members | Search | FAQ
Username:
Password:
Save Password        REGISTER
Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 Weather Report
 How is the Weather in your state or country?
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic
Page: of 108

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2013 :  11:16:32 AM  Show Profile
It is snowing so hard you can barely see across the street!!! It is piling up on top of all that we got the other day. It is pretty, but I am sick of it and ready for spring.

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2013 :  11:31:43 AM  Show Profile
We are ok here. Just under water. It must have been when we were getting the thunder and lightening that the tornado went through Adairsville. It's quieted down a lot. Just rain now. And so much water everywhere. But thatnk you all. We are fine.

Kris

Happiness is simple.

www.kris-outbackfarm.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2013 :  12:10:43 PM  Show Profile
Janet, I am also ready for Spring.
Kris, good to hear you are okay.
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2013 :  5:02:17 PM  Show Profile
It's gotten cold again and the wind is gusting. I was sick today and called off. I wonder if the weather has anything to do with it...
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2013 :  8:24:35 PM  Show Profile
Ok, I am not going to complain about our weather at all, we aren't having tornados. Hope all of you at risk will be safe.

Greetings from the morning side of the hill.
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 30 2013 :  8:25:17 PM  Show Profile
Temperature was in the high 50s today. Lots of wind. I am ready for Spring, now!
Marly

"It's only when we truly know and understand that we have a limited time on earth- and that we have no way of knowing when our time is up- that we will begin to live each day to the fullest, as if it was the only one we had." Elisabeth Kurler-Ross
Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  06:33:15 AM  Show Profile
Now we are freezing cold with fairly strong winds. I hope the wind will dry up some of this water. They are calling for snow flurries Sat. Just crazy weather! The sky is blue today with sun shining but oh so cold.

Kris

Happiness is simple.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  09:06:35 AM  Show Profile
Kris, we had windy conditions yesterday. Thankfully, all the rain and bad weather skipped us. Glad to hear you are okay. Stay warm.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Fiddlehead Farm
True Blue Farmgirl

4562 Posts

Diane
Waupaca WI
USA
4562 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  09:10:41 AM  Show Profile
So Wisconsin went from 60 and thunderstorms to snow and blowing wind with windchill of -4.

http://studiodiphotosite.shutterfly.com/
farmgirl sister #922

I am trying to be the person my dogs think I am.

I get up every morning determined to both change the world and have one hell of a good time. Sometimes this makes planning my day difficult.
- E. B. White
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  10:16:03 AM  Show Profile
Holy Cow! that is cold! Stay warm!!
The sun is out today. Temperature now around 60 degrees. Time for me to play/work outside.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Joey
True Blue Farmgirl

1868 Posts

Joey
Gulf Coast FL
USA
1868 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  11:04:25 AM  Show Profile
I honestly don't know how all of you with the negative degrees do it. It is WAY too cold for me but I so admire the people who just get on with their day in this weather-no big deal. UGH!! You couldn't pay me to live in all that snow and COLD! You are hearty souls. It is about 64 degrees here in Gulf Coast Florida and my DH just came in the house and said how "Nippy" it is outside. "Cold" is a relative term, I guess, but negative numbers is surely the real thing. Joey

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Go to Top of Page

Marybeth
True Blue Farmgirl

6418 Posts

Mary Beth
Stanwood Wa 98292
USA
6418 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  11:43:17 AM  Show Profile
I mentioned before that we are having lots of rain. Whatddya think.

http://www.smallcityscenes.blogspot.com
www.day4plus.blogspot.com

"Life may not be the party we hoped for...but while we are here we might as well dance!"
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Jan 31 2013 :  1:10:45 PM  Show Profile
Beautiful pictures, MB, but cold looking! Stay warm.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

Roe
True Blue Farmgirl

131 Posts

Rosemarie
Tavares Florida
USA
131 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  7:41:32 PM  Show Profile
Hi ya all,
It's a little cold here in Florida tonight!
But it was an amazing sunset.
Hugs,
Roe
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  9:13:36 PM  Show Profile
The weather was beautiful today; temps in the high 60s, sunny, low humidity. And- a beautiful sunset.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

sonshine4u
Chapter Guru

1205 Posts

April
New Prague MN
USA
1205 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  9:20:59 PM  Show Profile
Snowing this evening and below zero....

Playing in the Sonshine
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 01 2013 :  10:10:14 PM  Show Profile
April, stay warm. Below zero sounds really, really cold. Hope the sun comes out for y'all tomorrow.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

kysheeplady
True Blue Farmgirl

1291 Posts

Teri
KY
USA
1291 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  05:09:11 AM  Show Profile
cold this morning ... snow coming our way :(

Teri

"There are black sheep in every flock"

White Sheep Farm
www.whitesheepfarm.com
Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  09:00:07 AM  Show Profile
More snow, Teri!!!!??????? Temperatures started off in the low 40s this morning, it is 58 now. Warming up to the high 60s. The sun is out, low humidity. A beautiful, beautiful day.
I'm supposed to be outside helping hubby in the yard. Out I go.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  09:10:05 AM  Show Profile
We are having a beautiful day. Blue sky and temp near 50. I am preparing the spaghetti for our annual Italian Dinner. So I will be inside all day, but at least it isn't cold.

Go to Top of Page

kristin sherrill
True Blue Farmgirl

11303 Posts

kristin
chickamauga ga
USA
11303 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  09:14:26 AM  Show Profile
Snowing here! I am SO hoping these sheep and goats hold them babies in a few more weeks! It's cold here in N. Ga.

Kris

Happiness is simple.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  9:10:52 PM  Show Profile
Kennie Lyn, not cold at 50!!!! For me that is freezing!. LOL. Spaghetti is one of my favorite dishes!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I am hungary for spaghetti.
Kris, stay warm. I hope the sheep and goats are okay.
Marly

Go to Top of Page

prariehawk
True Blue Farmgirl

2914 Posts

Cindy

2914 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  10:45:41 PM  Show Profile
I looked out the window at midnight and we had snow--our first decent snowfall of the winter. In February? Oh well, I'll take it.
Cindy

"Vast floods can't quench love, no matter what love did/ Rivers can't drown love, no matter where love's hid"--Sinead O'Connor
"In many ways, you don't just live in the country, it lives inside you"--Ellen Eilers

Visit my blog at http://www.farmerinthebelle.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

westfork woman
True Blue Farmgirl

554 Posts

Kennie Lyn
Emmett Idaho
USA
554 Posts

Posted - Feb 02 2013 :  10:45:58 PM  Show Profile
We think we are having a heat wave at 50. It was so cold for the last couple of weeks, near or below zero, that 50 really is warm. Several years ago, we had some 20 and 30 below weather, I couldn't believe how warm it seemed when it got up to zero. I had to take off half of the clothes I had been wearing.

Go to Top of Page

Bear5
True Blue Farmgirl

13055 Posts

Louisiana/Texas
USA
13055 Posts

Posted - Feb 03 2013 :  09:02:37 AM  Show Profile
I guess one has to acclimate themselves to ones weather. It would take me years to acclimate myself to your kind of cold weather. LOL. Stay warm.
Marly

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 108 Weather Report:  How is the Weather in your state or country? Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page