Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 Magazine: Call for Entries
 HomeSafeHome
 ideas for training my *un-trainable dog*
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page
Author HomeSafeHome: Previous Topic ideas for training my *un-trainable dog* Next Topic
Page: of 2

FourSeasons
Farmgirl in Training

23 Posts

Melissa
Lizton Indiana
USA
23 Posts

Posted - Mar 09 2011 :  8:51:21 PM  Show Profile
Now back to the socks....one warning....many dogs will eat socks (and underwear). This can be a very dangerous and/or stinky situation. My friend had a Mastiff that loved to eat both. If they don't pass the item, surgery may be necessary. I think I agree ... maybe putting the socks away would be best for everyone. Hmmm...now how to I get my family to buy into that one????

One day at a time!
Go to Top of Page

Heartbroken farmgirl
True Blue Farmgirl

604 Posts

Annette
rio vista Ca
USA
604 Posts

Posted - Mar 10 2011 :  08:30:29 AM  Show Profile  Send Heartbroken farmgirl a Yahoo! Message
Melissa,
Yes, Oyote will get underwear, if they don't get put in the proper place. It's only happened once, he followed me to the shower. Little stinkier! Soaking wet, and VERY cold, I saw him, and managed to rescue my fav pair of undies. Lol
"How do I get my family to buy into that one?" Lol lol. I'm trying. Oyote has never chewed on a single sock. I know he could, but as of yet, he has not. They became more like a friend, or cuddle toy. I can't get my family to help with the socks. I think my refusal to match socks all these years dug my grave. ;)
My DH is home and off work for a few days. Maybe that is the chore I'll try to con him into?

Puppy mills!! Sick. Never in a million years is there an excuse for treating a RAT that way, let alone man's best friend. I'm glad you put links on here. Thanks for sharing with all.

The tears I shed then, watered the flowers I harvest now.

www.broken908.blogspot.com
http://forums.familyfriendpoems.com/broken908

"The aim of education is the knowledge not of facts but of values."-Dean William Ralph Inge
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 2 HomeSafeHome: Previous Topic ideas for training my *un-trainable dog* Next Topic  
Previous Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page