Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2017 :  3:17:39 PM  Show Profile
Dearest porchies... I am running late! But I will catch up!!! The tea swap should go out this week!!! I had my c-section in November (which was horrific as my spinal did not work), ended up needing another procedure the beginning of December due to complications from the cesarean, and then ended up with an infection from that procedure. I am finally getting back on my feet <3

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2017 :  3:28:42 PM  Show Profile
Shannon...so sorry to hear about all your health issues. I saw your post on FB I believe and have been praying for you.

Prairie Tammy...I forgot to tell you that I did get my Tea Package. Thank You So Much!!! I am going to miss the Monthly Porchie Mail this year as we
take a break. Maybe I will think of another fun little swap to do. LOL

I came down with the flu yesterday! My Sons Family has all had it and they shared! I thought I was doing good not getting anything. ROFLOL Silly Me!!

Well, I will sign off for now and go hack my head off in private. Trying to stay in my bedroom away from my hubby. He doesn't need this. Pat has it too.

Oh, please pray for Pat he got fired from his job 2 days before Christmas. I will go NUTS with two men hanging around all day long in the Apartment. LOL
It was OK when he was just here in the evenings. He hated that job...so in a way this forces him to find something else.

OK...off for a cuppa hot tea!!!

Love and cough, cough, sputter, sneeze,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
Dec 2011-Farmgirl of the Month
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

Love The People God gave you...
Because He will need them back one day!
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2017 :  3:38:20 PM  Show Profile
Shannon, hope things continue to improve.
Peggy, hope you have your hand over your mouth. For goodness sake, you don't want those men coming down with the flu. You know what big babies they are.

Had a nice time with my kids and grandkids yesterday for our Christmas. Traffic was pretty bad coming back up from Roanoke, going down wasn't bad.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Farmgirl of the Month, January 2017
http://firecatinc.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Dec 27 2017 :  3:49:46 PM  Show Profile
Nora...you are so right! A Woman can NEVER really be sick...because we have to do everything as usual. For me getting dressed and taking the dog out is a biggy. It is
the last thing I feel like doing when my head is throbbing and I'm coughing up my insides...but nobody else is going to do it...right? Yup, Women just have to suck it up
and keep going!! And nobody waits on me hand and foot like I do for them. LOL

Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Dec 28 2017 :  11:41:05 AM  Show Profile
Hi from frigid Nebraska,
It is a mere 7 degrees today. Yikes!

Shannon praying for healing for you dear one.
Tammy got my tea package thank you
Peggy hope you feel better soon
Judy thank for the ecards they make me smile.

Enjoying my time off. I am going to be a Grandma again. My youngest stepson and his girlfriend are expecting in May. They just bought a house and we look to have a wedding after baby. Everyone is excited.

I have been catching up on my reading and we have one more Christmas on Saturday for hubby's side of the family.
I hope you all had a lovely Christmas. It hardly seems possible it will be 2018 soon.

Well off I go stay warm and well
love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2017 :  4:28:53 PM  Show Profile
Happy New Year ladies.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2017 :  7:12:59 PM  Show Profile
Happy New Year Porch-Buds!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
FGOTM:Jan.2012
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
"FALL in love with Jesus, He will never LEAF you!"
Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2018 :  11:21:04 PM  Show Profile
Shannon - so sorry about your medical issues. Unfortunately we see it too often in the medical field. Pray you recover now.

Tea Swap - I may have forgotten someones tuck. If you didn't get one let me know. I just realized I hadn't opened the third pack of them and I should have used 1 out of the third pack. Judy that was what I was thinking of everybody using them for when I bought them LOL

Peggy - Sorry about your son. It's hard to get fired. It does affect one's confidence to go back out and put oneself back on the block.

Tammy - Congrats on being the upcoming grandbaby.

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Farmgirl of the Month November 2016
http://ndprairiegypsy.blogspot.com/
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

hudsonsinaf
True Blue Farmgirl

3162 Posts

Shannon
Rozet Wyoming
USA
3162 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2018 :  06:28:05 AM  Show Profile
Happy New Year ladies!!! Praying we each have a HEALTHY year!!! I think everyone here is finally getting well. My infection is about gone, though my injury is still not healed up. My oldest son had cellulitis in his foot, and that is healing nicely! My 8 yo daughter has the chicken pox and they are starting to go away, and so far no one else has gotten them! Definitely a good start! Now we just need to get our suburban working again so we can all leave the house! We started school back up yesterday... didn't get a ton accomplished, as I need to find a balance with nursing Jenni so often, but it is a start. I'm also trying to declutter... my hands are probably in too many pots, as usual! Due to weather, we didn't make it to the post office Saturday... with only having hubby's truck, that is the only day we can go, and actually I shouldn't say we, as he has to go. Anyways, he took the tea swaps with him yesterday and mailed them during his lunch break.

Peggy - how are you feeling??? Hopefully much better!

TL Tammy - how exciting for another grandbaby!

PG Tammy - you are so right about seeing this kind of thing in the medical profession. It is just so frustrating to have so much at once!!! I was actually an RN before I started having my kids, which is both a blessing and a curse! I think I may actually have a little PTSD from the cesarean... the nightmares just won't stop! I relive it every night!

~ Shannon, Sister # 5349
Farmgirl of the Month - January 2016
http://hudson-everydayblessings.blogspot.com/
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2018 :  1:04:19 PM  Show Profile

Hi My Porchies...

I'm still sick but was able to put my Face On and go Meet Our Farm Sister Darlene Ricotta yesterday. We visited for about an hour and a half and it was
so great to finally meet her. She is from Loleta CA as some of you know. She was her visiting her daughter, granddaughters and son in law for Christmas.
They live in Battleground about 18 miles out of Vancouver. They were so nice to help us arrange our meeting together. We tried to meet 2 years ago and
it never happened...so even though sick...I was not going to miss another chance to meet her. She is a Sweetheart and we had the best visit!!! I look
better in the picture than I felt. God's doing not mine! LOL And I tried not to breathe on Darlene and share my Flu/Cold. I am on the downside of it
but still have a deep cough, froggie voice, headache and sinus infection. And just getting out for that little bit yesterday has made me feel worse today.
You know how that can happen sometimes. One Step forward and three steps back! Anyway, Darlene comes to visit about once a year so we will get together
again when she does.

Teacher Tammy...Congrats on the New Baby Coming!!! Babies are the Best!!!

Nora and Judy...Happy New Year to you two also!!! It has got to be a better year this year!!! But NO Matter what...Jesus is the HOPE that NEVER disappoints!
Circumstances may disappoint, people may disappoint, Love may disappoint, The World may disappoint...BUT JESUS Never will!!! With The Babe in a Manager...
The Hope of The World was born!!!

Shannon...Oh, girlfriend...you have been through the wringer lately!! Read my above comment and find renewed HOPE!

Prairie Tammy...It is hard getting fired at any time and it does knock the props out from under one. He has gotten unemployment approved and some money
for food approved. But please pray that he doesn't just sit back and be content with that. He needs another job...because Men's whole feeling of self-
worth is tied up in their Work. His older brother and younger brother have always had really good jobs with good salaries and he has always been the
one who just had to take what ever he could get. And I know that eats at him to some degree. It is already hard enough for him having to live with his
mom and step-dad...but he does appreciate the fact he has Family willing to help. PLEASE ALL...pray for him when you think about it.

OK...I'm off to finish up my Computer Stuff. If anyone is interested...I got two really Amazing Devotional Journals for 2018...both from Barnes and Noble
and both Christian Based. The first is called JUST BREATHE and the second is called PRAYING THE NAMES OF GOD. I gave Darlene the Praying the Names of God
one and she seemed genuinely thrilled with getting it.

Love You All Dear Sisters...

Blessings and Hugs,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2018 :  1:06:21 PM  Show Profile
Thanks for sharing the picture with us.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2018 :  3:12:23 PM  Show Profile
Nice pic Peg, even if you did feel crappy! *giggle*
I'm Praying that boy finds an even Better job so that you can tell him that your farm-girl sisters believe that God IS in control and does want him to feel better about himself. I know that low-down feeling you get when unemployed. I hated it. Now I have a full-time job caring for Hubby and Home. That's a full-time job 'cause he's one messy boy! Hahaha
We actually broke outta the teens and hit 22. Whoop-whoop! Hahaha But tonight we go down to -2 and teens again tomorrow. brrrrrr...
I keep telling everyone, including myself that the plants and trees are just sleeping and conserving, ready to burst forth in Spring when God tells them to! That keeps me going.... also putting on another layer... but keeps me going! *giggle*
Take care and keep warm Porch-Buds!
Love Yuns!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2018 :  5:02:12 PM  Show Profile
Peggy-sorry you were feeling bad but so cool that you got to meet a farmgirl sister!!

Tammy-I got my tea package thank you!! I will miss the teas showing up this year but a break is a good idea!

I am working on my schedule and liking the empty space I'm seeing. Of course, it won't really be empty, it will be "school time" or time for me to work on blogging or OCC work but I AM leaving myself at least 1 hour every evening after the kids go to bed to read or craft or whatever I want to do. Nothing scheduled except date night once or twice a week. (Our date nights are generally just a movie or something once the kids are in bed.) We have cut a lot of things from the schedule and I have set priorities for things I want to teach the kids (diligence, obedience, routine etc) and am going to slowly work through them. I'm feeling pretty good about it.

I've even looked into a couple swaps, hoping I can do some crafts and participate with the sisterhood a little more this year. I'm going to work on getting my farmgirl address book updated and one of my goals for the year is to be more intentional about relationships including sending REAL cards and paying attention to bdays.

Well now I need to go help get the kids in bed! Hope you are all well!

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275
February 2016 Farmgirl of the Month
http://kidscrunchandchrist.com

Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2018 :  5:21:43 PM  Show Profile
Sabrina, looks like you have 2018 planned out. Good luck.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2018 :  5:51:41 PM  Show Profile

Duke and Winston being good for two seconds.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2018 :  10:51:21 AM  Show Profile
Good Morning My Porchies...

I went to bed late and got up early ... about 4 1/2 hours sleep but will need a nap before Bible Study tonight.

It was so nice to meet Darlene. She is a Sweet Lady! And I pray I didn't share anything with her but Farmgirl Friendship!

Nora...Cute Picture of Duke and Winston!! I bet they love chasing each other around.

Sabrina...I like that you are setting aside some time for yourself each night. I have always done that...all my life! I either craft or read or
both every night before I go to sleep. The perfect combo for me is doing a little of both. I don't set a time limit but I have more free time than
a Mama with a house full of kiddos. Just remember that date nights and ME-Time are two important Must-Do's in ones life. When my kids were at
home and my husband and I worked...we ended our evenings by playing Scrabble Together. That gave us an opportunity to share our day with each other
and to just wind down from our hectic schedules...as we were in full time Ministry then too. So, all that just to tell you to keep working on freeing
up that schedule of yours...for Family Time, Hubby Time and You Time. It will pay off in the long run.

Judy...thanks for your encouragement about Patrick and finding a job. He has been taking off everyday and going down town to meet a friend he use to
work with. So, that is getting him out of the house a little bit. Which is good for all of us. And He has been making dinner and I have been doing the
clean up. So, it is all working out...but I don't want him to get comfortable on un-employment either. So, please pray for him as The Spirit brings him
to mind.

Does anyone besides me still have their Christmas Stuff up????????????? I need to take it down but just don't have the energy to do so at the Moment.
So, I just keep plugging in the Tree and enjoying it. LOL

OK girls...stay warm and find something to Enjoy about your Day!!!

Love and Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page

Prairie Gypsy
True Blue Farmgirl

823 Posts

Tammy
Wolford North Dakota
USA
823 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2018 :  11:32:13 AM  Show Profile
Good afternoon ladies! We're having light snow flurries here this afternoon. Temp today is 3 with wind chill of -12. This weekend it appears we'll be up in the low 20's. I'm starting to plan for meals especially since Jasper will be going up with me...need lots of kid friendly foods lol We still have the tree up so I'm taking his presents up there and will let him open them after we arrive. Benny informed me we're going carpet shopping in Minot Saturday after I arrive. I knew he wanted to replace carpeting in one of the spare bedrooms due to damage but figured it might be months or possibly years before he decided to do it (you know how guys can be lol). The room will be my craft room and food storage room until he gets the addition added and we can move the food storage into the addition. I need to find boxes and start packing quickly. I sent out 2 applications this week so crossing fingers. One was for a bank teller position, the hours would be perfect. The other was companion care. If I can get a job offer I like then I will be moving up the end of this month instead of next month.

I went with Jordon Tuesday night to pick up Jasper in Fargo since his mom broke her word again about bringing him home. We were having pretty heavy snow so my 4x4 was a better vehicle to drive and my being with Jordon provided safety. Needless to say pray we can find a way to get him removed from her life totally. The conditions we found him in were totally unacceptable. When we walked into the apartment nobody told us where he was and she was nowhere to be found. We could hear Jasper crying but nobody brought him to us. Jordon followed the sound and got him out of the pack-n-play. He was drenched in urine. The poor kid couldn't get out of there fast enough. I'm beginning to wonder if we don't need to find another lawyer. None of the lawyers around here seem to be aggressive like we need. I'm considering contacting child protective services after what we walked into and what we were told by the mother of the boy whose apartment she's staying in. She needs the baby taken away from her as she's totally unfit. I was in tears when I got home. Per this woman, his mother tells people to spank him for her so if they bruise him she can claim it's not her fault. She knows how to work the system. She said her DIL goes over there and gives the baby a bath every time she's there because she reeks of urine so bad. Please pray for these kids and that someone will listen to protect them.

Peggy and Darlene - it must have been great fun to meet!

Judy - they look adorable! Lacey and Moo curl up together on the dog pillow.

My mornings go way to fast and it's time to get ready for work already.

Tammy
Farmgirl Sister # 2363
Farmgirl of the Month November 2016
http://ndprairiegypsy.blogspot.com/
Jamestown, ND
Go to Top of Page

firecatinc
True Blue Farmgirl

1252 Posts

Lenora
Fulks Run VA
USA
1252 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2018 :  11:39:28 AM  Show Profile
Shannon, got my tea package. The ornament is so cute. Thanks a bunch.

Nora
Farmgirl Sister #7131
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2018 :  2:17:15 PM  Show Profile
Shannon, my tea package came today. I loved the fragrant tuck and put it on the tree. Yes, we still have our little tree up. It's just a 4 foot pencil-tree with lights, pine cones and mini deco's on it so it isn't in the way at all. It's on a cabinet in the corner of the L-room, and it adds a happy glow to these drab, dreary winter days. There's a mirror on the wall behind it that makes it look brighter and bigger, so it looks even prettier. The whole tree fits inside a lawn/leaf bag, so that I never have to un-decorate it. I just carry it to the basement. All my other decorations stay up until the end of February since all I have is snowmen. Can't go wrong with snowmen. I can add Valentine hearts to the mix with no problem at all. I've found that as I get older I need to make things simpler for us. Minimal work makes for a happier household, trust me!
We went out and ran errands and got groceries today. It was 5 degrees and snowing. It didn't feel cold at all to me. I think once you get below freezing it just feels...well...cold...that's all! Cold is cold! But I am glad to be back home where it's toasty.
Stay cozy, even if you have to cuddle with the critters. They love that too! *giggle*

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2018 :  3:55:35 PM  Show Profile
Our tree is still up. The decorations will come down this weekend but we want to go through them since we have too much and clean out a bit.

Shannon I got my tea thank you! Love the little tuck!

Nora-the cats are so cute!!

Oh Tammy my heart breaks for those kids (am I understanding right that she has Jasper AND another baby? I'm guessing with a different father obviously). So sad when parents refuse to parent!

I'm having fun getting more involved in the forum again!! Excited to do some swaps and challenges! Going to work on getting my badge binder updated and applying for some badges.

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275
*Journal Through The Bible*The Life Giving Home Study*Homemaker's Bookclub*

Go to Top of Page

craftbug
True Blue Farmgirl

545 Posts

Patsy
Clarkson Kentucky
USA
545 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2018 :  8:37:10 PM  Show Profile  Send craftbug a Yahoo! Message
Happier 2018 ladies!

Got my tea packages, Tammy and Shannon. Thank you both for the tea and tucks. Love them.

My whole house is still decorated and tree is on as I write. Love the whole sending cards, decorating house and baking thing. It does my soul good to make others happy and I did it. Now all I have left is the house lights outside which come on every night. The tree is so cheerful at night as it sits beside my fireplace, which burns propane, so gives off heat.. love it. Sitting here on the couch sipping my tea and watching a movie.

Hugs and love and prayers to all who need or want them.

Thomas Edison: "Opportunity is missed by most because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work." :)
Go to Top of Page

Sobyn
True Blue Farmgirl

752 Posts

Sabrina
Kansas
USA
752 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2018 :  06:16:58 AM  Show Profile
Hi ladies just popping in to say hi. I've been all over the forum lately! Feels good to get back into farmgirl things, hopefully I can keep up and don't overdo it lol.

I'm up for my designated time posting about the exchange program (set aside 30min-1hr saturday mornings for that. Then I'll go balance our bank accounts and after that I'm off to a moms afternoon activity learning hand lettering and discussing the book "The Power of a Praying Wife." Looking forward to time with other adult women, hopefully it is fun I will only know one person there-the one who invited me.

We still need to take down Christmas decorations but we want to sort through all of our boxes so we will probably do that tomorrow after church.

Last night we found a hair around one of the baby's toes, it was wrapped so tight it was starting to cut through his skin. Thankfully it wasn't cutting off blood flow but still. I feel TERRIBLE for not noticing sooner. I'm usually obsessively checking fingers and toes for hair (my hair falls out a lot). Anyway we got it off and he slept more soundly than normal so everything is ok but man I feel bad.

Well I'm off to start my productive Saturday :). Hoping for a little time this evening to crochet, if only I could read and crochet at the same time (and I hate audio books so that doesn't work).

Sabrina

Farmgirl Sister #3275
*Journal Through The Bible*The Life Giving Home Study*Homemaker's Bookclub*

Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2018 :  11:29:43 AM  Show Profile
Happy Saturday ladies,
I made it through my first few days back with my butterflies. We are definitely slow to routine and very chatty. We had a lot of catching up to do. What a crack up.
But I was glad for Friday. I too need to get back into routine of not staying up so late to read lol

Shannon got my lovely tea package thank you.

Well that is about all I know Just wanted to pop on and say hello.
have a blessed day
love and hugs
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~Purple Skies
http://mypurpleskies.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2018 :  12:02:55 PM  Show Profile
Yaaaa, Patsy made it on here.... Hi Sissy....*waving madly*... and the world didn't end!!!hahahaha
Don't ya just love fireplaces. Whether real, propane or electric... they just add so much when it's so cold! Love that cozy factor!
Well, it was -1 early this morning and we have a high of 11 today. The sun was out bright n purty...but gone now and snowing tiny flakes.
Can't remember who said it, but I read it somewhere... 'Winter is all about turning inside ourselves, resting, restoring, renewing. If we don't know how to do that... just watch our dogs n cats and the groundhog(who shares my birthday)* giggle* ...who hibernates.... they will show you how it's done!'
Work hard all spring, summer and fall.... rest thru winter, All! (I just made that up... not bad is it?)
Stay warm Porch-Buds!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 06 2018 :  12:54:21 PM  Show Profile
Hi My Porchies...Oh, it is so good to see People coming back on and chatting up a storm. Love It!!

Patsy...good to hear from you. Your House sounds all cozy and delightful. I'm Happy to know that I'm not the only one with my Tree still UP!! LOL
Sounds like most of you are still enjoying yours too. I think if I don't do anything with my kids today that I will start taking mine down. My Son
told me this morning...Hey, Mom the Tree needs to come down. Too Bad My House...My Tree...My Problem!! LOL I still feeling a bit rugged but better.
So, maybe today or maybe tomorrow. I have a lot of decorations up...probably should start going simpler but I enjoy it all so much.

Judy...Now, if I just did it like you...and had a tree that I could just put in a large garbage bag and not have to un-decorate that would be
even better...but I like my Tree size. But I do like your keep it simple plan! Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!! your weather is so cold. I guess
I complain a lot about the rain but at least we rarely have that kind of cold weather. We will get a Silver Thaw every once in 5 yrs and that can
be really a cold, blustery mess. But when I watch the News and see that the rest of the Country is under a cold Snap...I'm thrilled that we are
not. Last night at 11:30 it was 51 degrees outside. Now who is going to complain about that this time of year??

Shannon...got my Tea Package too! Loved the Fragrant Smells of your Tuck. One of my favorite things to make with my boys when they were young.
The teas look good too. I have been drinking so much green tea with lemon for this cold that I'm kind of sick of Tea at the Moment...but give
me a week and I will be ready to dive back in to it again.

Sabrina...sounds like your Ladies Time today will be fun!! I love doing things where I meet new people. I hope you have an enjoyable time. When
you mentioned Stormie Omartians book on Prayer I had to chuckle...as I never knew one person could right so many books on one subject in my life.
We use to kind of joke about it in the Book Store Business. ~ Sabrina, I use to hate, hate, hate listening to Audio Books. I just couldn't concentrate
on them. But when I started walking fives miles a day...I learned to enjoy them as they made my walk go faster. Try them again...you might find that
you can eventually learn to enjoy them.

Teacher Tammy...I bet your Butterflies have been wound up after Christmas!! And it is easy to Stay up to late reading...but hey, those are the best books
where you just have to read for five more minutes and thirty minutes later...you tell yourself to just stop and go to bed NOW or you will be wrecked for
work the next day. LOL I had a many an occasion when I was dead tired because I just had to finish the Book!!!

Ok Ladies...sorry if I missed anybody but my dog has been whining to go out for five minutes now. I must go attend to him.

Love and Blessings,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326

Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page