Forgot your Password?

All Forums
 General Chat Forum
 A Farm of My Own
 VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us!
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Previous Page | Next Page
Author A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic
Page: of 669

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  5:53:56 PM  Show Profile
Happy New Year to all of you. May it bring in peace and good will to all.

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Dec 31 2012 :  6:41:11 PM  Show Profile
Netty no new snow and what we had is almost gone +40 last couple of days.
Happy New Year all!

CMF
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2013 :  12:13:01 AM  Show Profile
Happy New Year!!!

Excuse the mess & the noise, my children are making happy memories

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
Louisville Ohio(Stark Co)
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 01 2013 :  9:14:59 PM  Show Profile
Well, here we are in a whole new year,with all new dreams and desires. May God Bless each of us and guide us through this next year.I sure wouldn't want to go thru it without Him! Amen?
Well, it sounds like we all made it thru Christmas and most of you have peeked in and are doing all right after New Years. DH worked today so he went to bed early last night(4:30 comes pretty quick) and I watched a movie and read and went to bed just after midnite. It was so quiet around here. No horns or firecrackers or anything.
Miranda, you asked what santa brought everyone.Well, he was really good to me.Besides the full stocking of trinkets and candy,I got perfume, a pizza paddle,fuzzy socks,gloves-scarf&hat,a book on reflexology complete with socks with a diagram of pressure points on them....ummm....flannel jammies and a micro-fleece sheet set so that I can just"poo-poo"the cold weather.lol We had a brown Christmas, but the day after we got about 5-6 inches.It has snowed 3 times since Christmas. It's gorgeous out!Our neighbor boy Robbie,has been here each time to clean the walks and earn some extra cash on Christmas break.School starts back tomorrow.
Bunny, I really like horseraddish too....taste&smell. mmmmm...Yum! When I had DH grind up some for that fire-cider I made,I couldn't keep my nose out of it. hahaha BTW, that stuff wasn't all that hot at all. Next time I'll let it sit&stew longer than 2 weeks. I gave it to Mom and she's sipping it,but it isn't stopping her cough like we hoped it would. *sigh*
Cherime, keep us posted on your business endeavors. You are such a go-getter,I'm sure you'll do fine.
TLTammy,ty for sharing your family photo with us. I loved that the pups joined right in. *giggle*
Kimberly, were the kids watching the new Leave It To Beaver or the old episodes? I have the old series on Netflix that I love to watch still.Then I have the newer one on my shelf,but haven't watched it yet. I've only had it about 3 years. It was a Christmas present....hahaha......What???
Ok Gals, it's after midnite and I'm tired. Time to crawl into my nicely heated bed and saw some logs! hahaha
Nighty-Nite!

Sister-chick# 905(Sept.14th 2009)
Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
"Hey...Don't Make Me Put My Hands On My Hips!"
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2013 :  12:59:47 AM  Show Profile

Here is Snickers enjoying New Years Eve sitting under the Christmas Tree...that I really need to take down now. LOL

HAPPY NEW YEARS MY PORCHIES...

I am back on my Sticky Notes tonight...so hopefully no more computer eating my words like they were a dish of candy. Grrrr!

Why do I ever think that I can type on this laptop just in the message space??? I know why...because I do it once and it works and does fine and then the next timel..."POOF!" It is gone!

New Years was quiet at our house, football, pizza and home-made choc. chip cookies. And we kissed in the New Year with Time Square's Rocken New Year Party.

Today...I went and saw my son Shane's brand new office. I think I mentioned that he is now starting up Coldwell Banker's Property Management Division. We are very excited for him. He officially starts tomorrow.

Teacher Tammy...your family is lovely! You have good looken men in your life! And girl...you must have done fabulous on Weight Watchers because you don't look like you need to loose another lb. to me. Looken good mama!!!! Your tree was pretty and your sewing machine looks like a treasure!

Miss Miranda...did you get to start on your Wedding Dress yet?

Cherime...may God Bless your new business adventure too!!!

Kimberly...sounds like you and the kids had a fun little adventure together.
You are a good mommy...making sure that you spend a lot of fun times with your kids...making those memories for years to come.

RFM Tammy...have you tried wearing women's long johns under your jeans???
Those always worked for me...when we lived in Spokane and sometimes had snow on the ground 5 months out of the year.

I like Country Woman Magazine too. Both for the Photography, crafts and recipes.
Your dinner sounded delicious too! yummy! I love good food.

Netty...boy you stretched Christmas out there to the max huh??? LOL I never liked having to do more than one Christmas. It really puts added stress on everyone. My youngest and his fiance' did like three years of Christmas at three different homes...and finally they just started inviting everyone to their home...and it works out so much better. Everyone is a lot less stressed by it.

Janet...I loved that you home-made gifts were well accepted. My extended family never seemed to like or appreciate what I made and sent to them. My mom and sister were both all about Crystal and China...and I was all about Country Crafting. I think they always felt like I was being cheap...but I put a lot of time and money into what I made for them...they just didn't appreciate it.

Hey Judy...just like you we didn't have a White Christmas...but we did have a White New Years Day and Eve. We were the only place in town that got about an inch and 1/2 of snow that stuck. But last night we also got black ice and had three fatality car wrecks.

We still have snow today but it doesn't look as pretty as yesterday when it was falling down around my Scotty and I, like we were walking in a Snow Globe. It was so lovely and enchanting.

I will never remember everything I got for Christmas...because I got spoiled...but my favorite things were a Gaither Bible from my husband. He loved going to all those Southern Gospel Concerts and the first 20 yrs of our marriage he drug me to them all.
I am more of a Contemporary Christian Music person but I went more for his sake.
But...I seriously wanted that Bible because that had been a big part of our marriage...sharing that together. And the Bible the Gaithers put together is done very well. Then I got snuggly blankets, lots of gift cards, lots of chocolate, some beautiful jewelry, a nail tech. kit, a Red Shoe Ring Holder. Two Devotional Books.
Some knitting magazines. Lots of stocking trinkets...but my very best GIFT was finding out I am having a Grandson in May/Elijah Rainn Smith. And celebrating Jesus Birthday with my Church Family.

OK ladies...I am pooped and it's 1:00 am.

More tomorrow....
New Year's Hugs and Loves,
Peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2013 :  1:33:37 PM  Show Profile
Afternoon ladies,
I see most of us are going into the new year with smiles. Tomorrow I go back to my butterflies and school. I am quite sure it will take the next two days for them to get in all of the conversation they have missed with each other since before break. I might have to fly away..hahahahah But thankfully it is a short week.

Peggy I was beginning to think your temper tantrum was never going to end. So glad to see the post. did you notice my dear pups had to join the picture...just cracked me up...they just came right on in...hubby said family picture is complete.

Judy dear did you get my email with my new address for the tea swap. I realized when I got some Christmas cards from yall farm gals my addy was not updated with yall...I would hate to miss out on all that good tea.

Well ladies i am off to check soup for supper and finish laundry.
love to you all
tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~If Teacups Talked http://frommyteacup.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 02 2013 :  3:03:07 PM  Show Profile
Peggy, love your Christmas tree and pup-dog. And I'm in no hurry to take any of my Christmas decorations down. After all, January and February are the longest,darkest,longest,dreariest,longest.....etc. *giggle*.... months to me. They never end! I need all the cheer and lights and twinkle I can get during that time.LOL Sounds like you made out like a bandit too. We must have been really good girls, for santa to treat us so well. hahahaha riiiiiight......
I love my "pink" longjohns....longjanes???.....I even sleep in them. Sooooo warm!!
I truely don't understand people who don't like getting homemade gifts. I love getting anything homemade. Just ask Patsy....I go nuts over it.(well...if she ever comes back on here,you can ask her)hahahahaha
TLTammy,yes I got your new address. I won't be making out the address list for you Gals until after the 12th. We still have 3 slots to fill before the tea swap can begin...March,Sept.&Dec. I sure hope somebody else will join in our fun.I'd love to have the year filled with new teas...wouldn't you?
Well, we had a nice sunny day,but it sure was cold. Never got above 30."Spose to be like that the rest of the week and weekend.
Well, time to go read a book,snuggle under a warm blankie in my comfy chair and sip tea. heehee
Later Gators!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

alterationsbyemily
True Blue Farmgirl

686 Posts

Emily
Thomasville PA
USA
686 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2013 :  05:47:26 AM  Show Profile
Lady in red, you have a scotty named snickers!!

Merry Christmas and Happy new Year to everyone. Toasting a watered-down cranberry juice to all!

---
Farmgirl #2951
2012 Farmgirl of the Year
http://simpileeliving.blogspot.com/
And my new Etsy listings http://www.etsy.com/shop/alterationsbyemily
Go to Top of Page

ruthie218
True Blue Farmgirl

1413 Posts

Ruthie Ann
Indiana
USA
1413 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2013 :  08:36:21 AM  Show Profile
Hi! Ladies,
Just want to stop by and say Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!!!
Judy-sent u a email about the tea swap.
Ruthie Ann

http://simpleindianagirl.blogspot.com/

Farmgirl sister#4072
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2013 :  10:12:39 PM  Show Profile
Just wanted to tell you all that they rushed BIL,Jim to the ER around 6 Thursday morning with a gall bladder attack. We all knew it would come to this one day. Poor guy had to be shipped to another hospital because the one in town that they went to was full of flu patients. So they went to the next town. He had a big stone and some smaller ones in there,gallbladder was gangreen and full of holes,so you know it was seeping toxins back into his body for....how long? I'd say it was ready to burst.He bled so much during surgery that they decided to keep him overnight although they originally said he could go home the same day. Poor guy!I don't think they knew how bad it really was until they got in there. Hopefully this will be the remedy for all of his previous problems.
Prayers needed for him and Patsy!
Thanks Gals!
G'Night!Stressful day!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

LadyInRed
True Blue Farmgirl

6740 Posts

PeggyAnn
Vancouver WA
USA
6740 Posts

Posted - Jan 03 2013 :  10:51:59 PM  Show Profile
Evening My Porchies...

Hi Emily...yes, my Scottish Terrier's name is Snickers. He is a great dog. I actually bought him for my husband...but he has sort of become more my dog...because I do everything for him. LOL

Thanks for The Toast!

Ruthie...my goodness girl, where have you been. We have been missing you.
Did your daughter get all the $ she needed for her trip?

Netty...did you have some Holiday Expectation that didn't happen? Just curious what is making things seem amiss to you.
How nice that the kids wanted you to hang out with them
on New Years Eve.

I finally got my Christmas all put away last night and today. I swear that it always seems like more work putting it all away. Maybe because putting it up just is so much more fun. LOL

Now, I am all decorated for Valentines Day. It all comes and goes so fast...that I put it up right after Christmas. I love decorating for all the Holidays.

Judy...praise God Jim is finally going to have something done with that gall-bladder. Poor guy! I bet he will feel like a new man once all that toxic stuff is out of him. Praying for both him and Patsy.

Tomorrow I have a guy coming to sew up my new recliner.
It tore on a seam so should be any easy fix. Then hubby and I are meeting a friend at Barnes and Noble that we haven't seen for a couple of years.

Then Saturday my husbands son and family are coming to see us and fill us in on what is happening in their lives. I believe they are moving from
Spokane to somewhere else...but not sure.

I got my hair cut today and feel a bit more human. My husband was going to get the dog groomed...and I said, "No way, I need grooming first!" LOL

It is really cold and rainy here tonight so we will be facing black ice in the morning....I hate that stuff!

We watched The Oregon Ducks and Kansas State game tonight. We are huge ducks fans and they did not disappoint!

OK...off to crawl under my covers and read for awhile.

More tomorrow!

Sweet Dreams Ladies,
peggy

Farmgirl #1326
http://ladyinredsite.blogspot.com

"Leave Your Cares Behind...Join Us On The Porch"

"I'm only as strong as the caffeine I drink, the hair-spray I use and the Girlfriends that I have."

When I was a lonely wallflower, Jesus asked me to dance. Then he asked me to be His!
Go to Top of Page

Lieberkim
True Blue Farmgirl

839 Posts

Kimberly
Sunnyside WASHINGTON
USA
839 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2013 :  09:13:27 AM  Show Profile
WOW. BIL Jim sure has been through the wringer. Thank God they found it in time and did something about it. Hopefully now with that toxin out of his system everything else will fall into place.

Peggy, I hear you on the grooming thing. *sigh* it's already time to go in AGAIN. BAH!

So this is going to sound kind of stupid BUT I'm throwing myself a 40th Birthday Party. Bought some decorations for being over the hill and now I'm on the hunt for a birthday cake (don't want to make my own). You're all invited!!! Here's the invitation:

She's an oldie, turning forty. Astonishing tis true, whatever shall we do? A though has just occurred, the strangest thing you've heard. We'll play games, visit and eat food, we might just improve the ol' gal's mood. Hurry now, don't dally, don't be tardy 'cause we're having a PARTY!!!

I found the cutest candles (dynamite and a round bomb). Thought it was so cute. Now I just have to find the right cake to go with them. Something about my great age. :P I'm also thinking I should get a pinata. I may be old but I have young children and as children are VERY welcome at my party, I want something they can all enjoy too.

Excuse the mess & the noise, my children are making happy memories

Sister #4045
Go to Top of Page

forgetmenot
True Blue Farmgirl

3602 Posts

Judith
Nora Springs IA
USA
3602 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2013 :  10:33:13 AM  Show Profile
Oh, boy..Judy. I'll say prayers for Jim that he mends quickly..I too hope this will end his health issue.

Farmgirl sister #3926

"Courage is not the absence of fear, but the belief that something is more important than fear." Ambrose Red Moon
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2013 :  11:06:40 AM  Show Profile
Judy, praying for a speedy and complete recovery.

Netty, Christmas here got sandwiched in between all the other life changes and was sort of low key.

Kim, I like that, very good.

Peg, I was bad and naughty and bought myself a Kindle Fire HD. For business purposes you know.:)

Chaos is the word that best describes the office situation at this point. The new attorney handed ma a draft contract that clearly was designed to not allow me to do any work on the side of a paralegal nature. I fully intend to hand it to him with a "this is what I will sign". I did compromise with him but what I have drawn up is a far as I will go. A non-competition agreement keeping me from working in this particular area of the law for 2 years and within a 200 mile radius was uncalled for.
So Monday may find me no longer employed there. We shall see.
Blessings all.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2013 :  12:07:02 PM  Show Profile
Thanks Gals for all the Prayers going up on Jim&Patsy's behalf! I'm glad we have a God who is still listening and cares for us,aren't you?
Peg, I love that you and Snickers were competing for the first Beauty Parlor slot that opened up. heeheehee...too funny girl!
I trimmed and colored mine yesterday. Gray hairs be gone! hahaha
Kim, I love the idea of throwing yourself a party.When is your Birthday? I don't see it on my Farmgirl calender.
Thank you Ruthie for your offer to take 2 months in the TeaSwap! I put you down for March&December!
That only leaves 1 month open(September)if anybody else wants to join.
Mama said that Patsy called her late last night and told her she was going to the hospital early this morning to stay with Jim so that she can call his sister if they say he can go home today. We haven't heard anything at all today from her. I hope she calls later from home and says he was strong enough and well enough to go home!
Oh, Mama's Birthday is coming up on the 14th if anyone wants to send her a card. She'll be 85. E-mail me if you need her new address!
Well, that's it for now.
Toodles!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 04 2013 :  9:17:54 PM  Show Profile
Jim's home!!!! Yeaaaa! Says he feels better already! *giggle* Just a little sore at the incisions. Poor feller!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2013 :  09:20:05 AM  Show Profile
Judy, so glad Jim finally got that gall bladder dealt with. I'm surprised it lasted this long. I hope he continues to feel better. What a way to start the new year.

Peggy, I'm having the same weather issues. So gloomy. We did get a little sun yesterday. Kitties all stretched out on my bed to enjoy it.

Cherime, I sure hope you can work things out with the new attorney. That contract is kinda like closing the barn door after the cows got out. I know you will get your way.

Lefty, hope you cheer up soon. It is sad to lose family members before Christmas. It puts a damper on this time of year forever.

I've been having fun in my sewing room. So many new ideas, and now school. I found out one of my more difficult classes is going to be independent study. Not enough others signed up. That means a short time in the teachers office but no real teaching lecture. Plus this is a teacher I ummm clash with a bit. Really not looking forward to it.

I sure am missing California with bright sunny winter days. It's been so long since we have seen the sun for a whole day. Fibro has been especially bad the last few weeks.

Later all!

Bunny

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com
Handmade stuff http://www.etsy.com/shop/CuriousOrangeCat?ref=ss_profile

Fabric website: www.bunnyroseco.etsy.com

Not all who wander are lost.../
Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2013 :  09:21:29 AM  Show Profile
Stupid spell checker, I meant Letty not Lefty!

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Bearclover
True Blue Farmgirl

2391 Posts

Bunny
Gig Harbor Wa
USA
2391 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2013 :  09:22:42 AM  Show Profile
Oh, seriously, I meant Netty!!!!

Farmgirl number 3738
My blogs:
www.curiousorangecat.com

Plan to improvise
Go to Top of Page

Cherime
True Blue Farmgirl

1222 Posts

Cherime
Wasilla Alaska
USA
1222 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2013 :  09:31:32 AM  Show Profile
Bunny, don't worry too much about that stupid spell checker, I got that you meant Letty.

Yippee! good to hear that Jim is already on the mend.

Letty, Bunny. Funny life went along sort of drama free after DH died for a while then the whole kit and kobbodle just sort of exploded. The main person to blame for the latest office fiasco is the boss, the other partner who sort of set this buyout up then dove for the lower 48 devil take the hindmost. He was leaving regardless of what the other partner and I were left to deal with. I love him dearly but he most certainly comes first in some things no matter who is left short. The think about that contract is that it most certainly is waaaay too late. I am not going to agree to garbage like I am supposed to agree to after I no work for him that I won't work for anyone else for 2 years and within 200 miles. That is an adios clause, adios, I am not signing and I am out of here. Monday could prove to be interesting.

CMF
Go to Top of Page

herblady55
True Blue Farmgirl

3470 Posts

Judy
USA
3470 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2013 :  2:58:49 PM  Show Profile
Oh Bunny, you and your spell-check crack me up! hahahahahahahahah ROFL.....
Lefty...hmmmmm....I thought we had ourselves a cowboy side-kick there for a minute! hahahahaha
Oh...I forgot to tell yuns(or should I mention it)*giggle* Dave knew I was stressed the other day when I
called him at work to tell him about Jim going in the ER,so he came home and stopped at the grocery
to pick up a couple of things and brought me 4 light pink roses. (awwwwwww)Isn't he just the sweetest?
I just love geting flowers in winter when there's snow on the ground! It's makes it so special!

Judy
French-Hugs&Squeezles!
Go to Top of Page

musicmommy
True Blue Farmgirl

430 Posts

Wendy
Oregon
USA
430 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2013 :  3:59:03 PM  Show Profile
Judy...so sweet!!!!

Hubby and I just got back from taking our dogs for a walk. A crisp winter day. Now enjoying a cup of tea and getting ready to knit some more.

One good thing about music, when it hits you, you feel no pain.
Bob Marley

www.becomingwendy.wordpress.com
Go to Top of Page

tea_lady_tammy
True Blue Farmgirl

1485 Posts

Tammy
NE
USA
1485 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2013 :  5:40:41 PM  Show Profile
Hi dear porchies,
I thought I would drop by for a bit. I have been home with the flu for the past three days. I don't remember the last time I felt so icky and missed school as well. I hope my butterflies were good it was only their second day back. I have had fever, body aches, upset tummy, migrane...the whole kit and kaboodle. Today a bit better. Hoping to go to class tomorrow to get ready for next week. I did have lesson plans done thank goodness but need to straighten classroom and get papers to grade.

They said they have put several elderly in hospital with flu and I even had the shot. I hate being sick. Thank goodness tea has kept my tummy settled.

So I watched hallmark the past two days.

Judy glad that Jim is home and doing well.

Bunny I hope your classes go well this semester. Had to chuckle at your spell checker..needed a giggle.

well back to the couch I go
love to you all
Tammy

Tea is like being in the stars with God.

Visit my blog~If Teacups Talked http://frommyteacup.blogspot.com
Go to Top of Page

jan49829
True Blue Farmgirl

2428 Posts

Janet
Winter Haven Florida
USA
2428 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2013 :  7:42:10 PM  Show Profile
I have been so busy, just finally caught up on my reading the last few days. I worked yesterday and today for my son, he went to an auction today. I am anxious to see what he brought home with him. We had had such different weather here so far this year. It was 1 degree this morning, but warmed up to 33 with the sun out. It used to be if the sun was out in January or February, it was below zero. Our lake just froze over, almost a month late. Now there are ice shacks out there, it looks like a city.
Judy, so glad Jim is finally healing and hopefully the surgery will take care of all that was making him sick. I am sure Patsy is very relieved now too.
Kim, Happy Birthday!!!!! That reminds me when I turned 30. That was my hardest year. I was divorced with 4 small children. I decided I was going to throw a big party for my 30th. I spent 2 weeks building a gigantic bar in out rec room, got it all done and set up, and then I was just too depressed to even think of having a party, so I was in bed early and slept the night away by myself. Sounds like your party will be alot of fun. Enjoy!!!
Bunny, hope your classes end up being better than you expect. Is this your last semester?
Tammy, Hope you feel better real soon. I had that over a month ago and it took 3 weeks before I felt up to par. They said on the news today that 41 states have a huge outbreak of the flu. I had my shot too, but because of my bad lungs, I almost ended up in the hospital.
Peggy, Glad you won out on the hair grooming. It always feels so much better when done.
Cherime, sounds like you have a battle on your hands. I am sure you will win out, let's hope so.
Wendy, what are you knitting? I am working on slippers right now.
Have a great evening,

Janet
Farmgirl Sister #3340

http://hardatworkcrafts.blogspot.com

http://Jan49829.etsy.com
Go to Top of Page

GirlwithHook
True Blue Farmgirl

922 Posts

Alyce
Madison WI
USA
922 Posts

Posted - Jan 05 2013 :  10:31:26 PM  Show Profile
Belated happy new year! Ric and I are both recovering from the flu, which is why I haven't been around.

*yawn* More sleep....

A hook, a book, and a good cup of coffee....
Go to Top of Page
Page: of 669 A Farm of My Own: Previous Topic VIrtual Porch Sitting - Come Join Us! Next Topic  
Previous Page | Next Page
 New Topic  Reply to Topic
 Printer Friendly
Jump To:
Snitz Forums 2000 Go To Top Of Page